rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where? 2/3 or 4 wk (mid Sept '14) in Central America/ Caribbean w reliable internet?

Where? 2/3 or 4 wk (mid Sept '14) in Central America/ Caribbean w reliable internet?

I've got a gig where I need to do calls and web ex conferences. I'd have to put up between Central Time or East of it a little bit will do too.

Dont really care for it to be fancy. Clean and minimal / spartan is fine with me.

I need an apartment / room that where the Internet & Phone (land line of owner or Cell SIM card) will not fail. 3G SIM for Phone/ USB modem at good price would be a great BONUS.

Another plus will be availability of veg food or ability to self cook (kitchen).

As a BONUS: If this time of Sept is conducive to learning surfing there, then that would be great.

Plus: No Habla Espanol so a safe area would be nice.

Please suggest cities/ countries that could work for this and what PRICE range would apartments/ rooms be (if you have any experience with it).

SkyScanner price samples I have hit places with ticket price in increasing order from US:

Having done research of the Surfing threads and Web articles on surfing it seems to point to some of the ones that are bolded. Although someone said that Sept it rains like hell so not a good time to LEARN surfing.

Dominican Republic
Mexico

Haiti
El Salvador

Panama
Canada XXX
Bahamas
Jamaica
Bermuda
Costa Rica
Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
St Maarten
Honduras
Nicaragua
Colombia
Aruba
Barbados
Guatemala
Peru

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Quote: (09-06-2014 10:48 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

I've got a gig where I need to do calls and web ex conferences. I'd have to put up between Central Time or East of it a little bit will do too.

Dont really care for it to be fancy. Clean and minimal / spartan is fine with me.

I need an apartment / room that where the Internet & Phone (land line of owner or Cell SIM card) will not fail. 3G SIM for Phone/ USB modem at good price would be a great BONUS.

Another plus will be availability of veg food or ability to self cook (kitchen).

As a BONUS: If this time of Sept is conducive to learning surfing there, then that would be great.

Plus: No Habla Espanol so a safe area would be nice.

Please suggest cities/ countries that could work for this and what PRICE range would apartments/ rooms be (if you have any experience with it).

SkyScanner price samples I have hit places with ticket price in increasing order from US:

Having done research of the Surfing threads and Web articles on surfing it seems to point to some of the ones that are bolded. Although someone said that Sept it rains like hell so not a good time to LEARN surfing.

Dominican Republic
Mexico

Haiti
El Salvador

Panama
Canada XXX
Bahamas
Jamaica
Bermuda
Costa Rica
Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
St Maarten
Honduras
Nicaragua
Colombia
Aruba
Barbados
Guatemala
Peru

Im in trinidad dude the internet here is great, good apartments from 500us if you want somewhere good.

Can you PM me your info? Is there Veg food and possibility to learn Surf in Sept?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63