rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CNN currently glamourizing transgenderism (Kristen Beck story)

And what is the motivation behind this airing? Kristin Beck is apparently a dude named Chris who decided he wanted to show the world he feels like a girl. They are really pushing to show how gay/trans is an acceptable part of being 'normal'. This people, is the new 'normal'. Pretty soon it'll be more acceptable to be gay than it will to be straight. I think sh1t like this just serves to pussify the American military to the world and makes the enemies of the US fight a bit harder... I mean if a Navy Seal is this crazy, there must be more of these nut bags in America right...

Oh America, what have you done.

This makes me wish for fire and brimstone.

[Image: 22695848_SA.jpg]

[Image: bb237c58af62d0886ab6f29fd30b85d29b6d4ae2_full.jpg]

Would not bang.

And his book is called - I shit you not - "Warrior Princess".

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Now, I used to be quite a liberal person. I used to feel sorry for trannies, and thought that if they felt they were little girlies trapped in men's bodies, who was I to judge?

The reason I'm no longer sympathetic to their plight is this: trannies are bugfuck insane.

[Image: Die-cis-scum.jpg]

Not content to have their sex change operations and live their own lives, trannies want to force you to participate in their delusions. They want access to children in schools so they can preach against "transphobia" and encourage confused children to consider if they might be trannies too.

And if you don't agree, why, that makes you a cishet shitlord who should be prosecuted for hate crimes!

According to Wikipedia:

"The Atlantic Wire, Salon, and Huffington Post have speculated that Beck's story may lead the Department of Defense to revisit its policies against transgender people openly serving in the U.S. military."

Don't laugh. I remember when the idea of openly gay men flouncing around in uniform was a bad joke, usually at the expense of the navy.

The military has since been turned into a SJW playground by feminist and homosexualist politicians for whom concepts like "duty" and "honour" are punchlines.

So why not have trannies in the forces? And why not people in wheelchairs, people with "headmates", and furries, too? It's not as if there are any wars on the horizon... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Let's be clear: Christopher Beck is a failed man. It's sad that he felt compelled to have his willy chopped off and it's sad that his kids now have a lantern-jawed second "mommy". But that doesn't change reality. The reality is that trannies are tragic people with serious mental problems, and society should not be pandering to mental illness.

That way lies madness.

Well, doesn't the saying go that anyone in Special Forces is weird in their own sort of way?

Any person who participates in behaviour where you are on your knee's taking dick up the turd shoot several times a week by different guys or in one group is not normal behaviour.

They're the same type of people who want to push sex agenda's on children under 10 years of age. They do not think like normal people. They do not have that disconnect from the bedroom escapades they do and bring it out into everyday life.

If a man thinks he is Napoleon or Julius Caesar or God, we don't affirm his delusion - we treat his mental illness.

If a man thinks he is a woman, we encourage his delusion and insist that insurance companies pay for him to have his genitals mutilated to resemble something they aren't.

My hasn't society progressed from 75 yrs ago, when we weren't so "tolerant"...

Apparently the word "chromosomes" never really entered any of their discussions. The Almighty gave them one type, or another. No confusion. Every cell in their body is either male or female. You can paint a stallion pink and even castrate him but it doesn't make him a mare.

I seem to remember something in Revelations about God handing them over to their own delusions.

Quote: (09-07-2014 11:50 AM)Soothesayer Wrote:  

Apparently the word "chromosomes" never really entered any of their discussions. The Almighty gave them one type, or another. No confusion. Every cell in their body is either male or female. You can paint a stallion pink and even castrate him but it doesn't make him a mare.

I seem to remember something in Revelations about God handing them over to their own delusions.

I'm not very religious. But you don't have to be religious to understand chromosomes. Apparently, you can't work for large media if you DO understand that, however...

Quote: (09-06-2014 09:33 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

And what is the motivation behind this airing?

Oh America, what have you done.

I have this before and have been accused of being a tin foil hat wearing bigot, but I honestly believe that we are are going to see more and more media instances of normalizing trannies because there is no turning back from the endocrine disruptors in our environment. It all made sense to me after I watched The Disappearing Male. Not that transexuals are a part of it, but it really explained just how much plastics, synthetic hormones etc are affecting male embryos.

It is already well documented that fish who live in polluted waters are "intersex" and in fact in some cases a full 100% of a species features males carrying eggs or some other strange gender switch. Here is one of many articles out there: Washington Post

Xenoestrogens (Agricultural chemicals, plastics like BPA and others not idenitifed), phytoestrogens (soy), pharmaceutical hormones flushed down the toilet, etc etc affect the hormonal developmental process in fish, if it such a strectch to think it affects humans too?

Reading these stories made me do more digging and I found this 2005 article on the National Center for Biotechnology Information website (it is a .gov site).

Are EDCs Blurring Issues of Gender?

Quote:Quote:

Connecting the Gender Dots

It’s premature to call it a theory; at this point, it barely qualifies as a hypothesis: some observers are putting forth the proposition that prenatal EDC exposures may affect gender identity—how a person identifies him- or herself, regardless of physical characteristics....

So who out there is connecting these dots?

Scott Kerlin is a Ph.D. social scientist at the University of British Columbia...

Kerlin recently conducted a survey study of 500 members of the DES Sons International Network, an online resource for men who know or strongly suspect they were exposed to DES [a known endocrine disruptor] in utero. In a paper presented in August 2005 at the International Behavioral Development Symposium in Minot, North Dakota, he reports that more than 150 respondents identified themselves as having any of a variety of gender-related disorders. Kerlin does not claim that DES causes these gender disorders, but feels that his results indicate that such outcomes should be included in research related to the potential effects of prenatal EDC exposures.

The article is very interesting. It proves nothing, but what do we now know almost 10 years later? I haven't found anything as of yet. But the link isn't a stretch. And if we conclude it really is the chemicals, how many hundreds of billions of dollars would it take to get rid of these in our environment? That isn't going to happen, so instead we are normalizing the effects. This is the beginning of the rise of the trannies.

Trannies are by far the strangest bunch of degenerates I've ever come across.

When you slap a big pair of fake tits on your chest, you're already one in the hole for mental soundness.

But when you chop off your wang and put a coochie in its place you've got to be totally insane.

This one dude I know fucked a post-op ladyboy unwittingly.

She didn't tell him about it until weeks after.

He's an easygoing guy so he wasn't too rattled by it.

But letting a guy believe that he's boning a girl who's actually a dude with a dozen surgeries quite literally under his belt, well...that's got to be on the top 10 list of messed up things you can do to a man psychologically.

What always fascinates me is how Thai girls all say "some of those ladyboys are SOO beautiful". The Thai version of Playboy even features ladyboys.

And I always think, "what...? They look like monstrous freaks!"

Even the 'convincing' ones look plain scary. They're just 'off'.

They have these bumpy, clay-like chins from god knows how many surgeries, giant boobies on a man's frame, a leering, deranged look in their eyes.

And let's not forget their most beautiful feature of all: in most cases: a bigger cock than your own.

Ladyboys legitimately give me the creeps.

Yeah, as I grow older I'm a bit more disturbed by this than I thought I would be. I don't think they deserve all of the hate they get, but something is seriously fucked up when you cut off your dick, pump yourself full of hormones and play at the idea of being a woman. Why do we spend all this money on permanently damaging these people when we should be putting therapy programs in place? It would be cheaper and less psychotic in the long run.

I've never met a tranny who was normal. There is always something wrong beneath the surface.

I once read a story about a family that was going to allow their young child (think somewhere before the 5-10 age range) to get a sex change. This was back when I was still relatively liberal, but something about it struck me as insane. No one mentioned how kids don't get to make those sorts of choices with their bodies. Whatever happened to being an adult and explaining to your kid that they're a male/female and there is no other (sane) choice.

What the fuck are they exposing kids to these days that makes them even consider being another gender? These sorts of thoughts simply never crossed my mind. Truly disturbing.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Most transgendered people strike me as being somewhat sociopathic. They are always playing a role so their true personality and emotions are rarely on display. If you look at ladyboys in SEA they are prone to histrionics and attention seeking. They are also known for thieving, serious violence, and promiscuous behavior. They are trying to approximate what they think a woman does but they will always seem off because they simply aren't real women biologically speaking. There is definitely something deeply broken with these people. They shouldn't all be rounded up and shot or anything but whenever you see a society that has a large ladyboy presence there is always some kind of serious adolescent maladaptation going on.

As always, Family Guy was ahead of the curve with an episode about a decorated war vet (Quagmire's dad) becoming a tranny.

Brian: "I mean like what -- what do those people do as far as relationships and sex and stuff"?

Stewie: "I don't know, I mean, it's gonna be a train wreck down there, right? I mean just... just an absolute casserole of nonsense"

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Transgender acceptance is a world-wide phenomenon pushed from above - one of many examples where foreign aid is tied into LGBT agenda:

http://www.advocate.com/world/2014/03/07...-concerned

(I am not saying homosexuality is to be criminalized, but I am against promotion and transsexuals especially need a psychotherapy instead of surgery)

And here a transgender politician serving in the Polish parliament:

[Image: attachment.jpg21488]   
[Image: attachment.jpg21489]   

That's a post-op pic. It should come with a trigger warning.

Bring back the loony bins and throw 'em in.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

My opinion is that normal hetero people (i.e. women and white knights) have already destroyed family and society so much that these things are just the tip of an iceberg. IMO, strong LGBT movements wielding lots of power and influence and bullying the opposition only appear as a result of an already weakened society. They're just the "sugar on top", so to say.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is just circus for the masses...

I just play the fiddle while Rome burns.

Deus vult!

The media is, in fact, making transgender people trendy, if not glamorous (their photos keep them from that).

Like "Shark Week" on TV, this is the trend in print. And it's a dangerous one.

The way these things come about is a sort of snowball effect. One writer will write something about the plight of the transgender and perhaps win a local award. Then all the other reporters jump on board.

This development is particularly disturbing for several reasons. One is that where we all knew gay guys or lesbians in our lives, there are very few trans people around and it's doubtful this affects many people. So, they're essentially creating hype about nothing.

But more importantly: gays have existed throughout history, but modern medicine has created transgender people. This is a distinction I think the media fails to make and I don't think they get the danger of people undergoing operations only to realize that's maybe not what they wanted.

For an example of what can go wrong, consider the late Mike Penner, sportswriter for the LA Times.

Penner "transitioned" in 2007 and started writing under the name Christine Daniels. But by 2008, he went back to using his male name. Then he killed himself. He seemed to have a change of heart. It's hard to get details about exactly what happened from the politically correct bullshit about this that passes for writing on this guy, but I do know if I had my private parts removed, then regretted it, I'd probably kill myself too.

ABC news editor Don Ennis also switched to female, then back again.

The media has already encouraged countless women (and some men) to experiment sexually with their own gender. But making it cool for men to get their dicks cut off (to put it bluntly) is beyond irresponsible.

I understand there were people like Walter/Wendy Carlos who were doing this back in the '70s and I do think there is a small, small group of people who really do need to transition. But it's one thing for people to do it. It's another for the media to make it trendy or an act of rebellion against the "cis man," because that influences people who aren't as adjusted to life as Walter/Wendy and will make bad decisions based on bad reporting.

Quote: (09-08-2014 04:49 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

The media has already encouraged countless women (and some men) to experiment sexually with their own gender. But making it cool for men to get their dicks cut off (to put it bluntly) is beyond irresponsible.

I think if someone wants to experiment with his gender, he is already a damaged good, a suicide waiting to happen. Media of course makes money from the dead. No fucking morals at all. "Look, he changed gender, and now he is dead! Double headline, double story! Give me my Pulitzer!"

Deus vult!

Quote: (09-07-2014 01:45 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Now, I used to be quite a liberal person. I used to feel sorry for trannies, and thought that if they felt they were little girlies trapped in men's bodies, who was I to judge?

The reason I'm no longer sympathetic to their plight is this: trannies are bugfuck insane.

Same here pretty much. I used to be very good friends with one. Want to know why I'm not anymore? Like you said, bugfuck insane!

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"