rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GENDER MADNESS - Russia Today documentary on feminism in Sweden

Interesting doc. Have just started watching it.

By a Swedish blogger that investigates feminism in Sweden. Some of it is really disturbing such as the way they interfere with kids development and behaviour.

Some of these people are really sick and I am beginning to think that this sort of madness must help fuel the more radical Muslims once they see how decadent and sick the West has become.

I have been to Sweden and seen some of this madness such as the lack of gender-segregated toilets in the train station and shopping malls which was due to pressure from feminists.

I take anything said by RT with a bucket of salt. But then it is happening so I'm not sure if this is shit throwing on the behalf of Russia towards the EU or a real concern.

Some Swedish women are quite laid back despite being a feminist but this documentary is legit in some areas. I personally like Swedish women though for various reasons.

Good luck trying this on the Arabs though. It won't work on them.

That entire culture will get absolutely raped by another, more masculine, culture within the next 50-100 years.

Jeez - look at the damned Beta-indoctrination and what it has done to the young guys:

go to 18:30

Those buggers almost feel sorry for being a man and having a penis. "I wish I had a vagina and was thinking about raping and pillaging all the time." Poor bastards.

It recently occurred to me that the entire gender and feminism crap is a fine way to eliminate all future and possibly rebellious male trouble-makers for the elite demonstrating it by the Chinese Mosou:

The real gimmick is the funny part where it actually turns out that the upper elite of the Mosou are patriarchal, while matriarchy was forced on the lower population. Either way - a culture without real writing, science, any kind of advancement whatsoever would be long gone if it had something worth fighting for - land, resources. In any way it is not a paradise, but simply a negative sign of what happens when matriarchy rules - and even that is fake, because likelihood is that one of their leaders in the past came up with the idea to wipe out all future competition realizing, that his family would rule forever if the rest of the population was led by women and he was the only male-dominated one.

In a way that seems to be something similar to the global feminism - the upper crust of society is almost unconcerned by it - they are legally immune, access to young females is even greater, incomes of the wage-slaves are lower because of female competition, durability of marriages are a bit affected, but divorce was never an issue for them - just the proper lineage.

And they are not affected by the politics of rampant immigration, joblessness and the real rape culture they created in the UK - their daughters will never be raped and groomed for the sex trade. Feminism, Gender and multiculturalism for you, but not for me.

No wonder all the Swedish guys I've met are effeminate and one actually proud of having a girlfriend 6 years older than him, also the passive aggressiveness. It's feel ridiculous to think these guys are descendants of the Vikings.

Watched 5 min at various spots. My take: LOL RT.

There's a political agenda at play here. RT are in full propaganda mode right now due to the latest developments in Europe. Finlands airspace is being violated and Sweden is being attacked daily on RT in any number of fields. russia is reenacting old cold war rhetoric and activities. This is just a symptom.

Quote: (09-01-2014 04:21 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

No wonder all the Swedish guys I've met are effeminate and one actually proud of having a girlfriend 6 years older than him, also the passive aggressiveness. It's feel ridiculous to think these guys are descendants of the Vikings.

How many Swedish guys have you met? How much time have you spent in Sweden?
There is a lot of decent guys from there. I hungout with two Swedes myself a few nights ago.

I get it. Vikings,gays and feminists. Bla bla.
Alll this bashing on Sweden is ridicilous and trust me I know that. I'm grown up in a culture where people thinks that Swedish men are the biggest faggots and whimps in the world. Nobody bashes Swedish guys more than Finns. Ask a Finn anywhere what he think about Sweden or Swedish men and 99% will say GAY.
Always mocking them.

Listen to Vicious and what he's saying everytime somebody brings up something about Sweden and feminism. Media are blowing things up.

How did they manage to find that crazy cat lady? Her clothes and apartment seem more russian than swedish. While the gender studies field in Sweden is filled to the brim with lunatics, she seemed paranoid and like everyone here thinks about gender all the time.

Also liked the grey filter they used to make the place seem stale and bland.

She kept mentioning her Ph.D. every few minutes. This film was depressing.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (09-01-2014 04:50 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2014 04:21 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

How many Swedish guys have you met? How much time have you spent in Sweden?
There is a lot of decent guys from there. I hungout with two Swedes myself a few nights ago.

I can second this. I have met a lot of laid back and cool guys in Sweden. It seemed an ok country, little too North for my taste.

Deus vult!

Yeah, doesn't seem like a very good documentary. The lady's a relatively poor talker/interviewer, and the cuts are often incoherent. Should've just let the loonies do more of the speaking, and not answer them in long tirades of what you think but with on-the-point questions.

Edit: Oh, didn't notice this was two months old.

I was just looking for this. Danke.

Nice rack.

I got to 22 minutes. Learned nothing. Poorly shot. Director is an airhead. Boring. Verdict: what the fuck did OP suggest this for?

Matter of fact, I make 25 an hour. Half hour wasted. OP I want 12.50.

Quote: (09-01-2014 04:24 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

There's a political agenda at play here. RT are in full propaganda mode right now due to the latest developments in Europe. Finlands airspace is being violated and Sweden is being attacked daily on RT in any number of fields. russia is reenacting old cold war rhetoric and activities. This is just a symptom.

RT has a long way to go to reach the West's effective levels of subtle propaganda.

After the Bolshevik Revolution when Trotsky, the Western bankers' man was kicked out, Stalin and Lenin reversed most of his policies: abortion, queer acceptance, crèches at work, marriage is slavery for women etc. These policies should be very familiar to those in the West. To top it off, Stalin abolished the International seeing it has a means of US-Trotsky intrigue.

During the Cold War, rich US conservatives joined forces with disaffected Trotskyites and brought us the New Left of the 1960s. This is why all political parties in the West now are liberal economics and liberal politics. Any party beyond this pale is 'extremists'. When a Western conservative from the Reagan and Thatcher hue complain that they won the Cold War abroad but lost it at home, they really mean that they gave liberal poltics the home front in return for applying liberal economics home and abroad.

Sweden is merely the most developed Trotskyite country in the West now. Even with the fall of Leninist Communism, the geo-political issues vis-à-vis Putin's revived and Orthodox Christian Russia still remain.

When you understand this, you'll see the reason for Soros/ US Department of State sending nihilists like Pussy Riot into Russian cathedrals and overplaying homosexuality at the Winter Olympics.

Quote: (02-24-2015 01:09 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2014 04:24 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

RT has a long way to go to reach the West's effective levels of subtle propaganda.

Just count how many Hollywood movies or tv shows depict Russians as violent sadistic gangsters or eastern european woman as stripper whores or prostitutes. It's countless in number.

I think part of the reason is that there are a lot of top executives whose family immigrated from Eastern europe with Jewish ancestry in the Hollywood industry too. NY and LA is full of EE/Russian Jews.

They have a bone to pick with Eastern europe based on past grievances so the negative depictions will never fully go away.

RT seems to be upping their production, here is another video about feminism in Israel. Not sure about the political angles but if you take it at face value my God is Israel cucked out of proportion. The most damning part is about 11:20 where the statement is made that it is forbidden to prosecute women for false allegation claims. I did a few searches but could not find any news on the issue or confirmation of whether it was true.

The worst part was the last few minutes where men- actually abused by time in prison and the effects of false accusations- either declined to take legal action or excused the behavior of the women who terrorized them.

Coming soon to America?

Quote: (10-22-2016 01:42 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

RT seems to be upping their production, here is another video about feminism in Israel. Not sure about the political angles but if you take it at face value my God is Israel cucked out of proportion. The most damning part is about 11:20 where the statement is made that it is forbidden to prosecute women for false allegation claims. I did a few searches but could not find any news on the issue or confirmation of whether it was true.

The worst part was the last few minutes where men- actually abused by time in prison and the effects of false accusations- either declined to take legal action or excused the behavior of the women who terrorized them.

Coming soon to America?

'Jewish' conspiracy fucking up their own country. No wonder I know several Israelis who married Polish women. Some even imported them to Israel - everything is better than marrying one of those 'empowered' ones in Israel.

The men in that video are saying the same things about Israeli women that men in the US say about women here. They want Eastern European women.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Good video.

Truth be told, I am shocked. I always knew that girls in Israel can be nasty sometimes. I was in relationship with two. They are cute, submissive, but when they are in "heat" (I do not know how else I can define it)...you have a feeling that some entity from an evil dimension , which wants to fuck up your life, possessed her. I have an army buddy that got falsely accused of rape by some whore (JAP, by the way). He will be marked for life as a "rapist".

It could happen to me too (there was a lot of shouting when I wanted to bail from relationship).

Also, I am shocked that the taxi driver and the cook won't file charges against their abusers.. Their reasoning are so stupid, to be honest. By the way, there was a change in law recently, which punishes false accusations (I guess that the documentary was made before that change).

Interesting Irenicus, you lived in Israel?

Quote: (10-22-2016 03:08 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[quote='eljeffster' pid='1424803' dateline='1477161758']

'Jewish' conspiracy fucking up their own country. No wonder I know several Israelis who married Polish women. Some even imported them to Israel - everything is better than marrying one of those 'empowered' ones in Israel.

Maybe feminism is more like a plague then cancer. It doesn't matter who cooks it up, it infects indiscriminately.

To keep up the analogy the vaccine is patriarchy but you have to inoculate the young early because most don't survive after they get the disease.

Quote: (10-22-2016 01:42 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Coming soon to America?

That is very unsettling. I had no idea Israel was that cucked. For a man to not take legal action against women who lied is unsettling. And if Hillary Clinton wins, that will be the norm here in America. It's already kinda made its way onto college campuses, and something to that extent is the law in the UK.

Quote: (10-22-2016 04:32 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

[quote] (10-22-2016 03:08 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

(10-22-2016, 06:42 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  'Jewish' conspiracy fucking up their own country. No wonder I know several Israelis who married Polish women. Some even imported them to Israel - everything is better than marrying one of those 'empowered' ones in Israel.

Maybe feminism is more like a plague then cancer. It doesn't matter who cooks it up, it infects indiscriminately.

To keep up the analogy the vaccine is patriarchy but you have to inoculate the young early because most don't survive after they get the disease.

Cancer shmanser.... feminism cannot be implemented in the law structure without a desired deliberate top-down plan and execution. And it certainly are not the few women's studies majors who are doing the organizing and silent implementation.

Most Israelis birth are done by the orthodox patriarchal Jews - the liberal Israelis do not reproduce at reproduction levels just like with the rest of the Western countries. Feminism destroys lives. You see it mentioned in the report - 40 year old women waiting for the multi-millionaire Alpha with a big dick. Arabs marrying Jewish women because men get emasculated and the Muslim men just don't give a fuck because they are Muslim and their frame does not change - and sure women like that. Meanwhile the female-friendly local Israelis get shafted.

My first girlfriend was Jewish, but that was a long time ago and she was a sweet thing, though strong-willed even then - would have needed way more powerful frame and Game than a Beta-indoctrinated 18-year-old can muster.

The globalists work in every country in the world - they use certain groups for certain things, but ultimately they only serve themselves in their global conquest of the world:

Late Aaron Russo talking about his discussions with his friend Nick Rockefeller. The Rockefellers are one of the money power families in the world for all who don't know (Standard Oil was just split up and the Rockefellers still retained the ownership structures - transfering the shares into foundations that they still controlled.)