rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College game?

College game?

I'm going to talk to a counselor this week about going back to school. Its a community college full of young hispanic girls [Image: banana.gif] does anyone have any do's and dont's for college game? I'm going to want to fuck every fine girl I see but have a feeling this might back fire once the word starts spreading and if I end up with classes with them. It sucks that its not a big university.

College game?

I'm at a cc right now and everyone here either gangs out in a group if 4 or leaves right after class. There are always a couple orbiters with the group at the table. Sometimes in between classes girls are studying alone at our tables. Im always almost last to class so I never have made a move. I think a good idea is to catch girls on their way to their car. Maybe go get lunch on an instadate.

I've met a few girls from here but only banged one of them. I havnt tried the stuff I wrote but it sounds like it would work. I should try it myself tomorrow

College game?

Did u try anything with some college girls kickboxer? I'm going to check everything out Thursday

College game?

I have a book on college social circle and game. let me know if you want it [Image: wink.gif]

College game?

Quote: (03-22-2011 07:20 PM)drymarro Wrote:  

I have a book on college social circle and game. let me know if you want it [Image: wink.gif]

I'd like to check it out, maybe I learn a new thing or two [Image: smile.gif]

College game?

Drymarro - share the wealth with us

College game?

dont feel like sharing it here publicly. I'll send it to you 2 because you want it but anyone else that is interested just pm me [Image: wink.gif]

College game?

I feel like at a university you'd need a book on how not to get laid, it's that easy. Not sure about community college though.

College game?

Quote: (03-22-2011 11:30 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I feel like at a university you'd need a book on how not to get laid, it's that easy. Not sure about community college though.

i must be doing something wrong lol [Image: huh.gif]

College game?

^ Well elaborate fill out this questionnaire and I'll see if I can help:

1. How many nights a week do you go out?
1a. Where are you going when you go out (frat parties, bars, house parties)?
2. Do you have a decent social circle?
3. Are you making sure to hit on every cute girl in your classes?
4. Are you living on campus or commuting?
5. Do you drink?

I should be able to ballpark it from there.

College game?

Quote: (03-23-2011 09:44 PM)CJ Wrote:  

^ Well elaborate fill out this questionnaire and I'll see if I can help:

1. How many nights a week do you go out?
1a. Where are you going when you go out (frat parties, bars, house parties)?
2. Do you have a decent social circle?
3. Are you making sure to hit on every cute girl in your classes?
4. Are you living on campus or commuting?
5. Do you drink?

I should be able to ballpark it from there.

1. 1 night.
1a. go partying 2-3 times a month.
2. My social circle isn't that good..I've been doing club activities but as a commuter I just haven't been able to develop a good social circle as a freshman.
3. I have not been hitting on cute girls in classes.
4. ^^ Commuting.
5. Yes I do drink.

College game?

Ok completely makes sense. I lived on campus, so things were much easier. When I was single I'd go out at a minimum of 2 nights a week, but usually 4, spending other nights at the gym or hanging out with friends in the dorm. That immersion with people, gave me lots of opportunities.

In your situation, things will be more difficult, but I still believe you can be successful. Every girl has their own place/lives with roommates in college, so this will help you. I'd look at day game as your new best friend.

Try:
1. The campus library
2. Girls in your class
3. Any cute girl that walks past you on your way to class
4. Girls at the campus gym/rec center

I'd also just work on making more friends, let classmates, or fellow club members know that it sucks being a commuter, cuz you miss out on all the parties. Don't say this in a whiny way though, just laugh about it, and maybe they invite you to a party or something. Make as many friends as possible then pick out which ones you want to hang out with from there.

College game?

Here's a pretty decent series of videos discussing college game.

There are 7 more parts to the series, its pretty decent. To summarize the main premise very vaguely: social circle game is everything, cold approaching is secondary. Know people.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

College game?

So, I went up to the school today to finalize everything for classes in fall. I actually switched it up to a university which has about 12,000 students. The only bad thing is it's a commuter school but its still a hell lot better than a community college. There was so many barely legal girls with their parents.

I think good areas to hunt will be the cafeteria and a main section of the campus that has busy traffic. Kind of like a good spot at a bar where everyone passes by. I plan on trying to be cool with EVERYONE to open up as many doors as possible.

Anyone else have college advice?

College game?

Quote: (07-09-2011 12:43 AM)houston Wrote:  

Anyone else have college advice?

I don't know about university, but I do know a few things about community colleges.

Tips on CC:

1) Since they're cheaper (duh!) and more friendly to flexible hours (night classes, online classes) it attracts a lot of older students, particularly working class women, married women, and older women (Think cougars). Do not be surprised if 25% of the women are considered older.

2) At a community college, from personal experience, young people (e.g., recent high school graduates) usually stay in cliques leftover from highschool. Therefore, the friends that socialzed in high school will continue to socialize in cc. Approach CC game like social circle game. I recommend getting some social proof such as playing on one of the school's sports team if you have the time. Going to the same high school or knowing someone who went to the same high school is a good way to break the ice.

3) The female-to-male ratio still favors men. Even at community colleges, the sex ratio favors men (more women, less men). Even the professors know this and sometimes talk about it. One female professor even said that there was a class of 30 people where there was only one man! (But the guy was married.) Let me tell you how good it is: In my advanced chemistry class, there are only two males including me!

4) Since the classes are smaller (and, generally the school) you want to be careful about not getting a player reputation. Approach CC game like social circle game.

5) Sometimes, students from a large university will take a class at a cc since the original university doesn't have enough available seats. About half the people in my class (all females, of course) are from a large university. All of them are thin and good-looking (the minimum is a 6). This is your chance! Make the most of it. Furthermore, if they come from a university that you plan to transfer to, you can learn a lot more valuable info about the school from them.

6) If you take an online class, do not try to game women like you would at an online dating site simply because YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! Sure, in your interactions with the class you can try to come off as a cool and interesting guy, but the chances are REALLY slim! If you are stubborn, I think the only way you'll be able to get any interaction is if you schedule an innocuous study time/group with her in person.

7) Not pertaining to women, but the counseling absolutely SUCKS! You can go in the counselor's office and have them tell you one thing, then go in the next day and have them tell you something different! I'm not joking. The counselors have a bad reputation.

I know a guy who wanted to take Calculus when he first began, but the counselor said that unless he had taken the SAT or ACT, then he'd have to start with college algebra. Well, after the guy spent a year taking college algebra and pre-calculus, guess what? The school had a separate math placement exam where he could've taken the exam and started Calculus! The guy was definetely pissed off. And the worst part about it is that nothing can be done. Literally. The counselor doesn't get any punishment.

8) CC is generally for 2 years, but they will try to make you stay longer (3 or more years). It is an open secret. Even they admit this themselves! When speaking with the head of the science department about my plans, she surprsingly asked why I was in such a hurry to finish school! (I was taking a lot of classes.) They have no shame.

9) Not all CCs are low-quality. Some are quite excellent actually. Many are so good and have such a great reputation, that some CCs have transfer programs with universities where the university will guarantee to hold a spot for you if you maintain a certain GPA. Look into your school for more info.

10) PM me if you want more info on ccs and I'll see if I can help or know anything.

Hello.

College game?

If you're a white guy (Blonde haired, colored eyes) in a very Hispanic town(Houston right?), I may suggest joining one of those Chicano activist clubs. My theory on this isn't exactly clear, so you're just going to trust me.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

College game?

Focusing on school and getting the most out of your education needs to be your top priority. That can set you up with a job that will facilitate getting pussy for the rest of your gaming career.

At a university, if you want pussy.. join a frat. Game is meaningless. Join a frat and benefit from social circle game. Sadly all of the attractive girls will be in sororities (this might change by school, but I would say just about anywhere it's the highest concentration of sexy bitches). Be warned American college girls, especially sorority girls, can be some of the dumbest/most shallow/insecure females on this planet..

Good luck

College game?

All the advice above is great if you are actually IN SCHOOL!! Guess what, I already graduated 10 years ago!!

With that said, college girls NEVER guess my age to be above 27 - ever, so I can pass for a grad student easily if I thrown on a trendy laptop bag and walk around campus.

So, what about guys like me who are not enrolled in school, and want to go scoop up some bitches that are not in sororities and crave dick because they hate bars and immature frat boys?

What are some tips as to what times, places on/off campus and strategies for me to walk around campus as a fake grad student?

Mixx

College game?

For those of you in community college, most the classes there are even easier than high school classes. I took some courses at a community college back when I was like 17, if I'd known then what I know now I would've totally blown off studying and just messed around. You can really coast and still pull off excellent grades.

I think the best girls to target would be the ones who ended up in community college instead of a university because of too much partying, laziness, stupidity, etc. They're probably easy lays and spend most of their free time smoking weed with the same losers they went to high school with. If you're a bit older you can probably exploit this.

I would just hang out in common areas, eating areas, study areas and do random approaches. Actually, for those of us who are older and already have degrees we can take community college courses not for credit and totally fuck around and use it as an excuse to run game. Come to think of it I might eventually take a language class and do that...

Quote:blurb Wrote:

1) Since they're cheaper (duh!) and more friendly to flexible hours (night classes, online classes) it attracts a lot of older students, particularly working class women, married women, and older women (Think cougars). Do not be surprised if 25% of the women are considered older.

When I went it was mostly younger students, but I also generally took morning and afternoon classes. Night classes are more dense with older working people.

College game?

If your not a student... You have to have some elevated status in the form of money or power. Now sure, for a certain percentage of the fuckable girls you might not need that... but for the cream of the crop, you will. For the 9's and 9.5's, usually whom are wrapped up in the social ladders and have a ton of frat guys hitting them up (or boyfriends), you need something special in the form of a good career, or something on that level. Having come from one of the upper echelon private schools in NC (recently transferring to a just as good public school to go for free on scholarship $$$$$..) I spent a lot of time dabbling in every group of college chicks. Sorority girls, cheerleaders, laid back party chicks, naughty studious bitches... If you go with the percentages, sorority girls are your best bet. It's just the reality, anyone who thinks otherwise is ignoring the numbers..

considering this there are a number of ways you can go.. find out what the most pretentious and/or greek bars are in the area. Roll in there like the not giving a fuck, successful, beyond the college level of swag cat that you are. A lot of the girls by their junior or senior year of college (especially seniors) will be wanting to have a good time, and might even look down on the frat guys for being the immature, unintelligent, lame fucks that they are. Walk in there and completely ignore the cliques of people who will be looking at you like your out of place. It works to your advantage. Go balls out, "approaching" or whatever it's referred to on here. You won't be disappointed.

The other thing you can do is hit up a house party. This can be a little more dangerous, and you really have to act like you own the place and find somewhere to dance and/or post up so you look natural. If your like me and live for the challenge of a new stomping ground and can maneuver like a sly fox through pretentious/insecure college kids, you'll be straight. I have had some of the craziest nights of my life rolling with my buddy to a house party (often times exclusive, like a date function or some shit) and dancing/making out and taking girls back with me, even stealing kids' dates and shit.

For day game, find out where the greek restaruants are. They will be there. One where I'm at now is a greek/giro place (yeah clever right?).. you can go there for lunch and there will be kids day drinking or whatever. Have fun w/ that.
You could hit up some coffee shops, but these are not my style. That's probably where intelligent girls hang out though (apartment from the library or on campus), so really I should be hitting that up... but most of the girls at my school that frequent coffee shops are hippies/not on it.

I don't know what the hype is about college girls here in the United States. I guess it is probably one of the best places to pick these girls up before they get out and turn into fatass wanna-be professionals or whatever... It depends on where the college is too... and what the college is. Don't go to a big fucking engineering school or some shit like that, you'll contemplate taking your own life.

Two quick edit points..
If you don't have money/a good job/status... make it up, most of them will fall for it.

Also, whatever style/swag you have. Make sure it is somewhat fratty (fucked up I know) but on a more sophisticated/classy level. Like brooks brothers or some shit as opposed to polo/j crew.

lastly, to add to the deceit you can go with.. you could always make up something about being an alum from xyz frat, go crash their party..... and if you know how to spin you could even be received into exclusive parties/functions with open arms.

College game?

Mixx thats some real player talk.

I always also had this idea about running around colleges/universities to hit on younger chicks, specially when you are truly balling, its easier to fuck them and they also want to fuck you quick but as the other user said, your level has to be on top of everybody else league. Fuck i would rent a nice car and drive there everyday for whatever period i am staying there.

Anyway peeps, how old are the people that go to community colleges? 18 and over?

College game?

Quote: (07-09-2011 09:54 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Anyway peeps, how old are the people that go to community colleges? 18 and over?

The ages are all over the place. I know a grandma who's in her seventies who's in cc and at some ccs there are high school women who take classes at cc in some kind of program.

Hello.

College game?

Quote: (07-09-2011 09:27 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

What are some tips as to what times, places on/off campus and strategies for me to walk around campus as a fake grad student?

The best time to be on campus is lunch time on a nice day. 12 noon on a warm day is prime time. Pretend you are a grad student and "make your rounds". Hit the library, walk around, approach a few girls, maybe get a few numbers. Then stroll thru the dorms, approach a few more, then the gym area, approach a few more, then the food court, then the campus quad or other areas where students hang out. Find the psychology building, tons of chicks in there. Take your time and hit every area of campus. After a few visits, you will learn the best spots and the best times.

Just causally walk around and approach. Ask ?'s, say your new in town, etc.

Get a copy of a class schedule. Look up the Yoga classes and the Dance classes. Position yourself to be outside of these classes when they get out.

The hottest chicks on a college campus who you might not see at a bar/club are the Dance majors!!! These girls want to become professional dancers and they are usually very healthy and more serious then the average party girl.

Make sure you have your story straight about what you are doing on campus. Look at the class schedule so you know exactly what class you are pretending to take. Have a little background story about how you are in town for the summer or how your company send you there for training or whatever. Make them feel like you are just another student.

Also, walk the perimeter of campus and hit up all the little stores and cafes.

Wear comfortable shoes.

College game?

"The hottest chicks on a college campus who you might not see at a bar/club are the Dance majors!!! These girls want to become professional dancers and they are usually very healthy and more serious then the average party girl. "

I like where your head is at man, but this is extremely debatable. I know of dance majors that are fucking busted, in fact most of them are.. some nice bodies, yeah. But you're right, the odds are higher of having a couple nicer bodies than other majors.

If you are in community college and want to have a good college experience (socially), you need to leverage your standing through your grades/GPA to get into a good university.. then enjoy. But at the same time, tuition and the lack of real aid for students is an issue you have to consider, if you do go you better major in something associated with some kind of skills (not international business or marketing).

College game?

I'm really planning on being a nerd, sitting in front if possible and getting straight A's. Do y'all think this will be an advantage with lizards in my classes if I sit up front in class and always participate? I look like I don't even belong in college lol so I'm guessing the girls will be like wtf when they see how much I'm into everything.