rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you in the friend zone?

This is related to my NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes... post. A lot of guys don't realize when a girl has put them in the friend zone. They misread her actions and behavior. Here is a good breakdown of how to read what she is doing and if her actions puts you in the friend zone.

http://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-You-Are-i...riend-Zone

Here is a quick breakdown of the article. You are probably in the friend zone IF:

1. She is telling you about her problems.

2. She is telling you about who she is dating and sleeping with. (Important: dead giveaway!)

3. She has a nickname for you.

4. Comes to you after breaking up with a guy.

5. Doesn't mind dressing and putting on makeup in front of you.

6. Can sleep in the same bed with you without anything happening. (If this happens might as well give up.)

7. Her family and friends knows about you and wonder why you guys aren't "dating".

8. She is comfortable around you. (Sexual attraction creates tension.)

9. Tries to set you up with other girls.

10. You are always doing what she wants to do.

11. Very little physical contact outside of the hello and goodbye hugs.

12. You are doing her lots of favors.

13. You go out in a group a lot.

14. You have never had any kind of sexual contact with her.

Once you have been friend zoned it is almost impossible to get out. So how do you prevent getting put in the friend zone in the first place? By sexualizing the interaction from the start. To be on the safe side you can do this both verbally and physically. I have actually told girls up front, I want to fuck you but I mostly do it by physical touching and how I look at them. This will force her to do one of two things: either accept you as a potential sexual partner or reject you from the start. I don't have a problem being friends with a girl BUT I want to be the one doing the friend zoning.

If you are in Miami, it shouldn't be hard to stay OUT of the friend zone with the lizards. They as vapid as empty gourds out thar..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Combine tenderness and aggression, or else you end up shopping for shoes together and shit:

This should be required viewing for anyone who's ever been friend zoned.

Accurate list

I would add "Complains to you about the "jerks" and "assholes" that she has given up her pussy to"

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (08-30-2014 01:24 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The only reason I tolerate having female friends, partly bc in Paris social circle game is so important. That being said, two conditions must be met: I dont have a boner for her. 2. Her friends are gorgeous.

Just came back from a birthday party. Its fucking ridiculous. 20 girls and 3 guys, but the other 2 are beta as fuck. Blasted game at maximum. Throat is still sore.

I dont see anything bad being in the fz in this case. When it does happen and I weight the cost/benefit I would fz myself in order to get access to more pussies.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I actually put myself in the friend zone a lot of times. Once I am no longer sexually interested in a girl it's great to be friends [Image: smile.gif] It's also a good way to easy out of a lover relationship and the girl might be cool to hang out with now and again.

But the video above does a great job of explaining how you get into it.

Quote: (08-30-2014 11:47 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I actually put myself in the friend zone a lot of times. Once I am no longer sexually interested in a girl it's great to be friends [Image: smile.gif] It's also a good way to easy out of a lover relationship and the girl might be cool to hang out with now and again.

I really need to work on this. How do you go about becoming friends with a girl after you are done fucking her?

I usually just become a total dick or ignore her but I'm losing out on possibly fucking her friends.

First, you have to really like the girl. You have to like hanging out with her. If you don't there is no point to it. Just gradually cut back on the sex. Meet her in public places and do group dates etc. She will eventually get the hint but won't be too upset. You are basically letting her down easy. If she invites you over to her place come up with excuses etc. It also helps if she considered you a player to begin with.

Strong stuff.

If I can annotate your advice a bit:

"Once you have been friend zoned it is almost impossible to get out."

This reflects an interesting quirk of the female mind - once you've been judged as an unworthy sexual being, she stops seeing you as a sexual being at all. However the reverse is not true - if she is hot to trot but you do/say something that reflects low value, she might write you off and you're as good as friendzoned.

"So how do you prevent getting put in the friend zone in the first place? By sexualizing the interaction from the start. To be on the safe side you can do this both verbally and physically."

I really believe this - you have to put out a frame that if she's not sexually interested in you, you are taking your time and energy elsewhere. Due again to the vagaries of female psychology, this show of backbone can sometimes itself edge you over into the sexual zone. In any case, the willingness to walk away is a big game skill anyway.

Guys get put in the friendzone because she senses that it's OK to ask things of you while sexually rejecting you. Don't buy any woman telling you "I had no idea you were interested." Girls know that guys want to fuck them, and they instinctively don't respect guys who allow themselves to be taken advantage of.

Bashing the idea of "the friendzone" has become fashionable these days, even among men. Don't buy the denial - the friendzone absolutely exists, it's when you are sexually interested in a woman and she wants to downgrade you to a non-sexual relationship that's still useful to her. It's that simple.

Most of these make sense. Not these 3, though. Have definitely pulled while having those 3.

1. She is telling you about her problems.

4. Comes to you after breaking up with a guy.

10. You are always doing what she wants to do.

1 - Escalate quickly to see if she's looking for feel better sex or a shoulder to cry on

4 - Escalate quickly to see if she's looking for rebound sex or a shoulder to cry on

10 - She's just a selfish bitch or you're being beta, could be a lay or friendzone.

You could meet every one of these or be 100% in the friend zone and a girl can still screw you. Anything is always possible. A guideline is exactly that, a guideline of what applies to most women most of the time. Nothing ever works on 100% of women 100% of the time.

Right, I don't think those three are guidelines, though (defined as accurate more than 50% of the time in telling whether you're in the friendzone...aka beating the coin toss indicator). In fact, for me, I'd say 1 & 4 correlate more with women I'll be banging.

@Catch 22 Then your experience is different than mine and a lot of other guys.

This should really be a newbie thread.

The friendzone only exists if you let it. One of my major successes over the past few years has been resolving all my friendzone relationship, either with a bang or cutting ties. I'd say it's been about 50-50. I've also had some success being a non-judgmental friend and getting a nice rebound bang when she drops the current guy. I don't recommend any guys having one-itis attempting that strategy - it's more something that started to happen after I stopped giving a shit about sleeping with any particular girl.

For the most part, any random guy has a better shot with her than you if you're friend-zoned, just off the fact he's not friend-zoned or of any relevancy at the moment. The friend-zone is based entirely on the premise of being completely non-sexual. Or even worse, she views you as one of her "girlfriends". Save that for beta dweebs or men who take pride in watching Modern Family.

If you've banged her already in the past, there's a slight chance at getting out, but if you haven't, move on. Even if you have, it's probably not worth it. Women (in the west at least) tend to pride themselves on friend-zoning guys, like it's a cool thing to do.

When all they have to do is swipe to the main screen on their smartphone and see 15 facebook notifications ("likes" from orbiters), 19 POF messages, 24 tinder matches, 40 snapchats, 15 KIK messages - it's very easy to turn "friendzoning" into a sport of sorts.

Sorry wrong thread

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

What about fucking and becoming a friend with a girl that is about 2 points below me in looks so I can try to fuck her friends?

The friendzone test is infallible:

If you find yourself wondering if you are in the friendzone, you are.

Quote: (09-01-2014 12:23 AM)germanico Wrote:  

The friendzone test is infallible:

If you find yourself wondering if you are in the friendzone, you are.

This. If you have to ask, then you are in the friendzone.

Juggling the sexualization process so as not to be in the fz is a common problem for intermediate players like myself. When we are talking about fz, its implies that the girl in question know you through low key social setting (work, school, sport etc) In a lot of these situation sexualization is kinda risky and might be awkward for the girl, cause people are watching and take notice. If you aint careful you get marked as a creepy/player type pretty quickly and if you are not well established in the community this is usually a bad thing.

I was talking to a girl in aikido once and later this other girl told me to "dont touch girls like that/dont invade her personal space like that etc" bitch was a cockblocker for sure and then started talking behind my back. Girl was prolly jealous of another girl being hit on.

My point is that, making a move early on in social setting can sometimes be tactically disadvantageous. The only solution Ive found is that you keep the interaction with girls very minimal so she doesnt even know u enough to fz you, then wait for isolation to make a move on her. If anyone got more tips Im all ears.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

You can let a girl know you are sexually interested in her by just the way you look her. You can communicate very strong sexual interest with just your eyes. I had to do this recently picking up a dancer after dance show. Her family and friends were there and lot of older people, plus it was sort of business related but she got the message.

If you are not fucking her, then you are just her friend.

It's that simple.

Quote: (09-01-2014 11:00 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

If you are not fucking her, then you are just her friend.

It's that simple.

If you're not her boyfriend then you're her girlfriend.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

If you are not her husband then you are just her friend!

Gee, I wish girls would do that for me when I was in the friend zone.

Quote: (09-02-2014 12:48 PM)Borealis Wrote:  

Gee, I wish girls would do that for me when I was in the friend zone.

This should have an addendum, "tries to set you up with other girls by telling them you are a sweet guy or (insert beta phrasing)." If they tell their girlfriends that you are hot/sexy/badass, you're probably not in the FZ.