rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Banana smoothie

Hey, someone here recommended in a thread about weight-gain to make a smoothie with Peanut Butter, Otameal, Banana, Milk, and I don't remember what else.

I've done this a few times recently, this is a great little smoothie. Props to whoever said this. I bet this is probably common with bulking guys but I've never heard of it.

Oh my gAWD THAT SOUNDs good but I am trying LOSE weight lozlzllzlzllz

I used to microwave oats with milk, and then add peanut butter, protein powder, and some chocolate powder (because my protein powder tasted bad) to it. People call it "proats".

I don't buy protein powder anymore, and in the past, I've added just peanut butter, or nutella, or jelly to my oats. Wouldn't be against PB with any of the two thrown in. And topped with banana slices.

All that said, it does take a while to get down. Especially if you're a slow eater, like me.

A viable option for those who don't like "drinking" their food. For me, the smoothies are easier to get down, but I hate cleaning blenders.

I had dropped some data way back on the fat bastard breakfast which is super porridge:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18649.html

I have moved on to a smoothie form though which is:

Two bananas, half cup of porridge oats, two scoops of protein powder, large spoon full of organic peanut butter and some blueberries, Greek yogurt and sunflower seeds.

I used to do that and add one or two raw eggs at the end. They add a vanilla flavor, believe it or not.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6204-p...#pid807775

You're welcome.

If you're bulking don't be afraid to throw in some ice cream as well. More calories and it tastes better, which means you will drink it more often.

Drinking 1-2 of these a day really goes a long way when you're trying to put on weight. I can't take credit for the recipe though (not like it's rocket science anyway, maybe just something that wouldn't occur to some guys new to lifting and bulking). Variations of this type of bulking shake have been floating around since the 1950s in bodybuilding magazines.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I like making a PB and J smoothie with banana and chocolate protein.

I think I might have a little too many things going on at one time though so sometimes I take out the chocolate protein powder and just do the peanut butter and berries blended with ice and milk.