rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving a Christmas Gift

Giving a Christmas Gift

Or holiday gift or whatever.
If you just starting dating someone within the last 2 weeks. What is expected for you to give her as a gift? Is anything at all? Is it outcome dependent?

It's not champagne. It's really ginger ale and ripple. I call it...champipple.

Giving a Christmas Gift

The gift of penis.

Giving a Christmas Gift

Quote: (12-03-2008 11:05 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

The gift of penis.

If only. lol

But we all know that women put a price tag on the vag. You can only cheap out for so long.

I hate Dec - Feb. The sucker season.

Giving a Christmas Gift

Just do something fun with her.

At one point, I thought asking a girl to come over for just me and wine was not enough, so I made dinner too. I realized making dinner was later superfluous, and a potential cockblock, so now it's just wine at my place.

Giving a Christmas Gift

I gave this girl almost nothing ( a t shirt) when I came back from overseas 2 weeks ago, and it didn't make an ounce of difference. I was embarrassed to give it, because I'd kind of run out of time to buy presents and gave her what I had. But it didn't make any difference at all. She was all systems go.

then last night I went overboard cooking a romantic dinner, and she just gave me all this resistance and haughtiness after which stems from her insecurity over me talking to other girls. Not even an issue for me, but she made it one. Such a silly girl. Some other guy can put up with her crap. End result is that I'm going to have to let her go.

Basically all of this seems counter-intuitive, because what you put in doesn't relate at all to what you get back.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Giving a Christmas Gift

Quote: (12-03-2008 06:36 PM)twigman Wrote:  

Basically all of this seems counter-intuitive, because what you put in doesn't relate at all to what you get back.

Ain't that the truth.
Hallmark. lol

Giving a Christmas Gift

2-4 weeks is too soon to give a gift. Girls over-analyze these things and she could end up thinking you're falling for her and then get weirded out.

Cook her a nice dinner with cheap wine.