rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bang Stories Breakdown Thread

** I realized I posted this is the wrong section of the forum..I meant to be in the game sections

I'm a old member, but I haven't seen a thread dedicated to this. We have a "Just Had Sex Thread" but its more a +1 had sex thread.

Roosh does something like this in his books.
He lets the reader understand the steps that went into achieving the bang.
I figured it would be a fun idea to look at bangs in a retrospect way.
Break down the details of what game tools you used and what went through your mind leading up to the bang.

Hopefully new members can read the stories and it'll help them understand the practical use of the knowledge on the forum. and old players can enjoy the stories for whatever reason

Ill start with one of my last bang in Budapest.

I Had been talking to a girl I met on tinder for about 2 weeks now. We could never plan a meet up because our schedules conflicted and w ecould never make time for each other. I was slowly getting pushed into a zone where we would just stop talking and the sexual tension would be gone

To solve this problem..I increased the sexual talk a little bit.
I ask questions on whether or not she is a good kisser..or I try to get her so send a picture of herself to restart some physicality in the conversation

Eventually we scheduled a date for Friday night. After getting her to send a picture of her with form fitting clothes. I use the line I usually know within the first 5 minutes, whether or not I'm gonna kiss a girl
I figure..I might as well let her know early in time, what kind of date this is...so i dont waste time with a girl that isn't down to fuck.

She went for the line and said something along the lines of "we'll see about that [Image: wink.gif]"
We finally meet up around 930pm at a bar on the same street as my house..easy
If we know anything from the First Date bang thread and everywhere else...its to have great logistics. Even though this isn't my favorite bar.. its decent and within a minutes walk from my house. I can always make excuses to go to my place and grab something real quick or eject early and not worry about losing anything

The first obstacle I hit was that she doesn't drink..
The girl was a gym rat fitness girl..she use to be a little chubby faced as a child but had become slim and hard bodied. She had been training both between gym lifting and Iron man style runs. She had 10km run in 2 days.
With my arm around her waist, i could feel the tightness in her abs.
Her ass wasn't big at all, but the perfect mix of squats and running made it one of the best asses I had ever held.
I didn't let her lack of wanting to drink phase me. A lot of people believe you need alcohol to get laid. Its just a step to get over. I bought a beer and her an orange juice

Luckily this bar is really big..Venue changes build chemistry. While I didnt bounce to another place. this bar is multiple levels with different atmospheres. I made it a point for us to go to different parts of the bar so we wouldnt be sitting in one place the whole time

I throw out the line about kissing a girl in 5 minutes early before we meet..but I wait past 5 minutes in real life to let sexual tension build.
She knows I will try it..but doesn't know when. If your frame is right..I don't think you are putting up her shield ahead of time. I think you are just letting you know that you are a physical person.
Often if things go right, the girl will bring up the idea of kissing within 5 minutes to me..as if I forgot..or she isn't attractive.
I usually keep my hand on their leg and finish my story...make the girl wonder if I really want to kiss her....eventually I do.. but its always unannounced

Eventually we finally had our kiss..maybe and hour into the date...and thats where the real push pull started.
She had already mentioned that she had to be up at 6am and lived about 40 minutes away by bus.
We decided to go outside for some fresh air and continue making out and feeling each other up...
We ended up going for a little walk around the block(the little walk is just to get the blood moving..and make her feel like im going somewhere other than a minute up the road_

We end up in front of my door and I tell her that we should go to my place..If she doesn't want to drink.. I can get a beer from my own fridge instead of buying another one.
At first..she doesn't want to walk into the building....
So I convince her to come in, by saying it would be rude to leave her while I walk up 3 flights of stairs.
Eventually after some push pull..she come into the apartment courtyard.

Then she gets cold feet again and says she not coming and further upstairs
I convinced her that we can just hang out in the courtyard of the complex..but I still wanted to go up and get my own drink...also adding that It would be rude to leave her in the dark and I walk off.

I slowly convinced her to walk up to my floor and we could hang out on my balcony..maybe even grab a snack from the kitchen.
She agreed...but only under the condition that I bring chairs outside and we never go inside.
Even when we got to my door..she was dead set on not coming inside my apartment
I had to comply with this one.. I figured, I had done enough battle.. I could take a break.

We sat on outside and talked a little more...which led to more making out.
A move I picked up from some players one the forum put her hand on your dick As we are making out.. i would put my hand between her legs and every time she relaxed her powerful thighs..I would put my hand a little closer to that snatch and slowly move her hand to my crotch.

Eventually I was fingering her on the porch in plain view of about 30 windows.
She was adamant about not having sex..but I just ignored her moans and kept going.
I eventually stood her up and said we should go inside..we shouldn't play when someone could easily walk out and see us. She played frustrated and waved her finger in my face saying that we were only gonna fool around a little and she was gonna go home..and I had to promise that if she said stop, I would stop and let her walk out the door.
I thought, "whatever..havent heard this line before"

We go inside and about 5 minutes later ive got her down to her panties.. barely any resistance at all.. her body looked great.. small petite frame..small tits..but they sat perfectly on her body. Ive seen small tits that dont perk up.. but hers were straight out of a magazine with rock hard nipples.
It took an extra minute to get her panties and my underwear off.
This is where I stole another move from Bang I pulled out a condom and put it on but tell the girl nothings gonna happen..The girl questioned why I needed the condom. I told her.. I knew we werent gonna have sex..but I wanted to be safe just in case [Image: wink.gif] of course... once I got on top of her to continue "fooling around" my dick managed to fit perfect between her pussy lips...her vagina was built for me..it took some work to get it in.. this girl had the tightest core on a girl ive every encountered.. making her pussy a vice grip on my dick.
There was absolutely no resistance on entry...she gave and and we went wild on each other for the next 20 minutes or so.

I wanted to go for round two..but she was completely worn out.
Logic picked back up in her head and she put her clothes on saying..she couldnt sleep here..she has to get home.

I walked her to the door and she made a comment as she walked out. even though this girl was trying to hype herself in the tough girl attitude hours earlier....in one of the sexiest most feminine voices Ive heard, she said.. " I don't know what it is..but you're very persuasive, you know [Image: wink.gif]"

Alot of what I did came straight out of Tuths First Date Bang Recipe
Some of it came out of Roosh's Bang and Day Bang books and the rest where things Ive picked up or been doing forever. Practice makes permanent

Things I feel I did right:

Never give up, never surrender

I didn't give up..yes this was a tinder match. But in Hungary..Tinder matches aren't instant sex. The odds were against me with a girl that had to wake up early, and didn't drink.
I could have mentally checked out within the first couple minutes, when she said she didn't drink and had a busy day tomorrow..
//also her living situation being so far would give her an excuse to leave early.

I was really tryiing to get back to back bangs( had banged another new girl the night before) So I just plowed on.
Luckily.. with the bar being so close to house.. I can justify sticking around until the girl really leaves and doesn't want sex.. It just means I can go game other chicks easily.or walk home without a loss

use the right amount of escalation In the past..ive treated tinder matches like instant sex..and moved to fast. If i would have moved a little slower with escalation. I might have gotten laid.
I gave the girl a time when i would escalate..but I waited longer to build up some anticipation.
At the same time..dont escalate too slow because you might come off unsure or "beta" with the girls

Things I could have done better.

Most everything went right in this interaction.

But I probably should have been a little more considerate to her pussy. instead of wearing her out and leaving her a little sore before her next workout even started

I am the cock carousel

The part about alcohol being useful but not necessary is golden. In my experience whenever you bang a new girl without using alcohol she is much more into you afterwards and the connection between you is much more satisfying.

Agree on the alcohol. It is handy, but not mandatory.

I tend to push more for alcohol with girls where i expect more resistance (married girls, boyfriend, somewhat religious). With single girls i don't even bother. If she wants it, she wants it....if not still cool.

I like how you practically pulled her into your appartment. I probably would have given up after she said no the second time.

good work!

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

the thought came from a exert in Roosh's recent book poosy paradise.
for one bang, he never gave up on the girl and fought through all her initial resistance....but once she got inside ..the resistance disappeared.

I had between trying to get this girl out on a date for two weeks... for a tinder match, that is forever.
usually if you don't get a tinder match out in a couple days..you pretty much lost her.

now Roosh said to stop posting personal stories in one of his threads....I don't know if this post is to personal or weather or not a should post more..

I am the cock carousel

My bang a few days ago here in Belize:

We wanted to go to the waterfall and swim. Cool, so I told my cousin, "where are the hoes at?" His boy came with us and brought his two sisters. Both are slim and cute. A day prior, one had told me, " I like see you bwai". Which basically means the pussy is yours. So we all hit the waterfall and the one i didnt want me that wanted to fuck was all over me. Telling her sister to go get some beer so we can be alone. She kiss me. I wasnt an asshole so I let it happen. Her brother is overprotective so she wouldnt do anything with him around. Anyway I got a good vibe from the other sister. Not really sexual but a good vibe.

Fast forward to Friday. There was a festival going on. I was sleep but my cousin woke me up and said lets go. We had went to the cayes to fish and swim earlier so I was beat and tired. Ended jp going to the festival by myself and ran into the sister I wanted to smash.

She hailed me. I said whats up and ended up chilling with her. I bought a few rounds and she ended up wanting to go closer to the stage. At this point, I havent grabbed her, spit any game, or started any kino. The music was hype so finally she was ready to wine it up. From there we danced the last hour.

The walk home she held my hand. We went to my room and the LMR was vicious. She didnt want to smash on the first date but I made sure she was comfortable. After 30 minutes, I was in that pussy.

Belizean girls are very sexual. Most girls just sleep, smoke, drink, eat and fuck. My American accent turns them on. A little bit of alcohol and some dancehall and the freak will come out.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

More details...what I'm going for, is full breakdown of interaction, details on the game techniques you used(maybe even where you got them from) not just a story.

You told the sister to get beer so you could have have a little extra time to isolate the girl you wanted?

Fast forward..You didnt really talk about your game in the interaction.
What was going through your head.
What exactly was the LMR resistance that you encountered. how did you counter it it to persuade her into the bang.
a lot goes on in 30 minutes.. especially if you went from no kino..to walking home and smashing

I am the cock carousel

story of my near miss from yesterday:

Walking to chemistry; its almost the end of the day, everyone is going back to dorms. I catch a cute what I presume to be latina in corner of my eye---she turned out to be greek. Shes sitting on a bench.

I walk up. "Do you know where ***** hall is?" .... *typical where are you from /how do you like college so far/what are you involved in* "Do you go out" *invitation to party and collected phone number*

I text her to meet me in a few days. She agrees. I waited an hour plus to respond which was too much game because she took fucking forever to respond to my texts after that.

We meet for pizza. Shes super keen. I qualify her by saying shes "one of those tumblr girls" in reference to her music and SJW attitude. I could tell that got her wet as fuck. She had spats where her inner bitch seeped through her facade of cute face and huge tits.

I say lets go to my place. slight hesitation but nothing too bad. She gets pissed at me for almost making her turn on wrong road. She was really bitchy now that i think of it.

We get back to my place. I give tour. take her to my room. shes on futon. Here is where I fuck up:. I take 2 hours to get her onto my bed. shes about to go and i pull her on top of me and we makeout. one handed undoing of bra over shirt for extra smoothness. I sit her up and pull of shirt. 9/10 18 year old at least D cup breasts. Jesus christ. I play/kiss them and she pulls my head back up to resume makeout. Bitttcchhh.

I go for pants. She bats my hand away. i pull her hair and kiss her neck. go for it again. not happening. fingered her over pants then went for it. nope.

I sit up. "wtf why" "its not happening tonight." she gets up like shes going to leave. I pull her back on me. I go for pants again. "my dick is hard what am i supposed to do." "idk you figure it out."

She gets up, dresses, puts on shoes. " are you going to walk me to my car" (sketchy place at night.) "sure"

I walk her to her car. Kiss her. She drives off. I go back in my room and punch my mattress/ angrily pace for a few hours. my dick still hurts.

Things I could have done better: Not asking why she protected her torn up vagina. Escalate sooner.

Its worth noting this was my first date ever.

Since you were in doubt, you could have pulled that Nigerian Mamba out.

You pretty much did everything right..

Remember..you never get punished for going for sex.
If she let you go that far without alcohol..she will let you go further on the next meet.
You might make it more comfortable to meet her at her place if you think she was a little sketch by being at yours and didnt want to go all the way.
She already knows you want to fuck.. so unless she is prude..you will probably get another chance

my guess is her brain was using the excuse that since school just started she didnt wanna get of to a slut start.
there are still lots of guys for her to meet and possibly bang.. she can put you on the shelf.
Also, spending 2 hours to get her to the bedroom might have killed your frame a little..making you seem nervous

You should have never questioned the LMR resistance.. its a push and pull.
when the engine gets too hot.you have to ease of the gas.
5-10 minutes is a good estimate.
then go for it again..
the same way she got you frustrated and hamster spinning by saying no...you can do the same thing by pulling away when she kissed.. or playing with her pussy a little then stopping.
Instead of asking why..you should have just said ok..gave her a minute and started making out again and then restart the escalation.

Since you already broke frame...you made it worse by "Overgaming" and telling her "my dick is hard what am i supposed to do."
That probably came off as trying to hard and forcing the issue without being smooth enough.

But..Lesson learned..keep doing you man

I am the cock carousel