rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trannies Admitted to Women's College

From the You Can't Make This Shit Up department:
http://sfist.com/2014/08/22/transgender_..._to_al.php
Take The Games to a whole new level.

The future of game won't be about how to bed a woman. It will be focussed on how to discern if it's a woman. As if guys don't have enough work to do already..

I think we might need a thread on how to spot and thereby avoid trannies.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Thats a good idea. Considering all the interactions with girls players do and the places some of them live and visit, sharing tips on warning signs would help avoid some nasty situations

Better an RVF tip than a tranny's tip!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Toss on a wig and some make up and get into a all girls college? It could be Legendary....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9-u-b23FXZryoL71SXib...rs2AQTu0BQ]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Tip for men on spotting men underneath the glam, frocks and hormone treatment.

1: Take your everyday fantasy woman
2: Understand that said fantasy woman cannot exist without being bat shit crazy or dedicated to a powerful man. If that is not you then you're dreaming

3: "she" will take an interest in you and is sexually aggressive once rapport is established. Again be mindful of #2

4: The image trannies/ladyboys strive to achieve is perfection. If it looks perfect then it probably has a swinging dick as big as yours between the legs. Or had one.

Wasn't this is tv show back in the 80's?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080202/

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (08-24-2014 11:37 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I think we might need a thread on how to spot and thereby avoid trannies.

I started something like this last year in the game section, but it got locked.

I got a hand job from a tranny in Hong Kong.... no homo

I didn't know they could get their adams apples removed....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

An "omega" I knew in high school recently declared he's a tranny.

I guess it's endemic of how fucked up American culture is.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

The next level in game is to claim tranny just do get admitted to the college. Once admitted, they can't throw someone out for not being a tranny?! Think about those ratios, I mean 980 or something girls to practically zero men. Could it be any better?

What's outrageous about this is the fact that there is such thing as a "women's college" in the first place. Feminists have destroyed all male-only spaces, it's extremely hypocritical that they get to keep female-only ones.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It is extremely hypocritical, but they don't care.

I have this vision of a line of guys with 5 O'clock shadows wearing backless dresses, heels and wigs lining up at the college admission office. "Uh, yeah, I decided I am really a chick on the inside. Say, do you really get to go in the girls' locker rooms?".
I've known a few CD's who use it as a fetish. Most are straight, married and have some kinky wives who get off on it. I don't ask questions. But they would never be caught dead in public dressed as a women.
The trannies are a different story altogether. Never known a sane one. You have to wonder what it takes to self-mutilate.
The upside is what it will do to feminism. The trannies have already run the hardcore separatists out of the temple. In a few years, given their level of testosterone (no matter how much female hormones they ingest), they'll be sacking real women from feminist organizations.
It'll be like watching major league baseball players take over the little league.
And I can't wait to sit back and watch it all happen.

Quote: (08-24-2014 02:09 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What's outrageous about this is the fact that there is such thing as a "women's college" in the first place. Feminists have destroyed all male-only spaces, it's extremely hypocritical that they get to keep female-only ones.

There are a few men's colleges in the US though. Old figure from 2007 but all of them are probably not defunct.

Quote:Quote:

As of April 2007, the College Board lists 66 colleges in the United States as officially being men's colleges. These are mostly Orthodox Jewish Rabbinical colleges (yeshivas), with a large concentration of Rabbinical colleges being located in the New York City metropolitan area.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men's_col...ted_States

I guess anyone can declare themselves a tranny. I've heard of a guy who look like Paul Bunyan say he is transgendered. He had no hormones, surgery, and didnt even dress like a woman.

How could they deny you? If you said you are a tranny and you need to use the women's locker room [Image: lol.gif] then how can they deny you? You could just cry discrimination and threaten a lawsuit against them.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I realized years ago that very soon pushing your son to be a tranny will be the next ticket to the ivy league. Get him to publicly identify as a girl, then he trounces the female athletic competition, and gets in as an athlete under lower admissions standards to Harvard et al. It's going to become the new affirmative action program for kids with rich white liberal parents.

A few thoughts:

1.) This example shows that society really has no concrete definition for what gender consists of. Let's say I wanted to apply to this women's college. All I have to do is check the box next to "Female". If having a penis doesn't stop someone from being a woman what does? If they say no then I'd just sue for discrimination. Easy.

2.) Although there was no mention of feminist backlash to this, I'd imagine that this will burgeon the fight between feminists and transgenders . Feminazis will want to protect their turf and keep trannys out. Let's see where this goes.

Maybe if enough people troll this situation and claim they are whatever to the benefits, then society we see that this is a sham for the most part. The tranny con?

I wonder if a dude who did not dress like a girl could get in by saying they were tranny?

I mean you don't have to have a surgery to identify as trans.

And everyone knows that "feminine" clothing/grooming is just a social construct and no one but you can define how you dress and what you do with your body.

So could these two call themselves Sarah and Katie and get in?

[Image: 112fratBros.jpg]

What's considered proof of tranny?

There must be a growing number of trannies being born these days. Maybe it's all the hormones in the meat and milk supply or something.

They're pushing tranny acceptance very hard in the media lately too. I was watching 2 and a half men the other day and Allan brought home a tranny and fucked it all night long. Next morning it revealed to him that it was born a man. He was surprisingly cool with it and wanted to pursue a relationship. I was like ....say what [Image: huh.gif]

I don't get shocked very easily anymore but that rattled me a little bit. Children watch this show. It's prime time. And this is what they're promoting as normal and acceptable. I would have beaten it to death.

Team Nachos

Parlay I don't watch that show and don't have time to look it up but I don't believe you here. There's no way some guy is taking home a tranny on regular tv and fucking it all night.

Links?

Season 11 Episode 9 Alan dates a Transgender Woman.

Team Nachos

Gives a whole new meaning to the title "two and a half men"