rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post condemns "Vagina Shaming"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jenny-bloc...92556.html

Basically female entitlement at its finest. How dare anyone provide advice on how to improve the smell of your stinky twat? Come on, even Jezebel isn't that entitled.

http://jezebel.com/5915592/how-to-make-y...te-awesome

Surprisingly enough, Jenny Block is a carpet muncher herself. And the last paragraph is basically taken straight from the feminist handbook.

"Trust me: Your pussy is perfect. Stop worrying about it. Seriously. If you need something to worry about, how about female genital mutilation, unhygienic toilets, unclean water, a lack of period products to help girls avoid missing school once a month, unequal pay, and anti-LGBT discrimination."

If it wasn't Huffington Post, I'd call satire. Thoughts?

Watch as Hypocrisy unfolds from Huffington Post!

[Image: ScreenShot2014-08-23at125147PM_zpsbca77d8a.png]

See the rest of my post in the hamster thread, literally less than 10 mins ago...here is the link:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid813494

The nose knows fellas.

Team Nachos

By far the greatest cause of bad odors in general is being fat. While there are thin girls that smell, every single fat one does at the slightest physical provocation. Or they drown themselves in synthetic artificial scents that are just as offensive to the olfactory.

Also, yeast loves sugar. If I were a girl with a smelly pussy, the first thing I'd try is cutting out sugar. Which would also aid weight loss.

The diet determines the smell. The more garbage they eat the worse it smells in my experience.

Oh man basil, that is so disgusting.

I like the term "carpet muncher"

I've heard some say that white girls smell like cheese.

Team Nachos

I googled her just to see who she is, and of course she had an article about "catcalling". So the list of people who are sick of catcalling are:

1) Dumpy semi fatties
2) Lesbians

No word yet on what attractive, normal women think about this "epidemic".

Regarding this article, someone forwarded me a great quote "We are living in a time when the most radical act is to refuse to talk about yourself". These stupid idiots act as if they don't share their opinion, the world would collapse. They have to argue everything. I'm sure they don't want a guy with smelly balls, but you wouldn't see a guy saying "no, your disgusting smelly balls are perfect!".

And perhaps it's just me, but I hate it when a woman uses the word "pussy". To me it's very unfeminine.

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:59 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I've heard some say that white girls smell like cheese.

In my experience, white girls have the most variance in terms of appearance, size, smell. Asian girls tend to be fairly alike, and almost always in a good way.

A pussy is just a tube filled with mucus with some fur on the outside.

It's where a girl's soul lives.

A stinky pussy means a stinky soul.

The stankiest poosy I have ever smelled belonged to a cute mexican chick. It was a combination of poop and something rancid. I hypothesize that some boody sweat trickled down and marinated her twat.

Its a like saying never brush your teeth or wash your armpits...

Quote: (08-23-2014 01:21 PM)Kickb Wrote:  

The stankiest poosy I have ever smelled belonged to a cute mexican chick. It was a combination of poop and something rancid. I hypothesize that some boody sweat trickled down and marinated her twat.

[Image: DisfiguredPleasantHog.gif]

Quote: (08-23-2014 02:08 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 01:21 PM)Kickb Wrote:  

[Image: DisfiguredPleasantHog.gif]

I always look for a reason to use this gif.
[Image: anigif_enhanced-4977-1393525574-1.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:09 PM)younggun Wrote:  

Surprisingly enough, Jenny Block is a carpet muncher herself. And the last paragraph is basically taken straight from the feminist handbook.

"Trust me: Your pussy is perfect. Stop worrying about it. Seriously. If you need something to worry about, how about female genital mutilation, unhygienic toilets, unclean water, a lack of period products to help girls avoid missing school once a month, unequal pay, and anti-LGBT discrimination."

I joked a while back on here that the end result of modern feminism will be women being too lazy to wipe their own arses, and it would be your problem for judging them for smelling like shit.

So, Lesbian Feminists preach this, if you want a happy, fulfilling relationship with a partner:

- don't control your weight

- don't eat healthy food

- don't wear makeup

- don't act feminine

- don't wash your stanky smoo

How does this lack of effort that borders on depression work out for Lesbians?

Oh yeah, the popular culture concept of Lesbian Bed Death.

Quote:Quote:

Lesbian couples in committed relationships have less sex than any other type of couple, and they generally experience less sexual intimacy the longer the relationship lasts.

Even Lesbians don't want to fuck each other.

Hey guys-Trust me. Your ass crack is perfect. Stop worrying about it.

If a girl complains about your natural fragrance, just give her Jenny Block's email

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The problems these twats invent to get outraged over are getting sillier and sillier.

Behold the future:

Halitosis = Mouth shaming

Lice = Scalp shaming

Body odor = armpit shaming

Unwiped ass = rectum shaming

Projectile vomiting = stomach shaming

-