rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another female teacher commits statutory rape of student

This has been a trend for the past fifteen years or so; used to be controversial but it's happening so often it barely registers beyond local news reports anymore.

I think it speaks volumes about the need for young, often attractive American women who, in spite of current social dynamics (providing a nonstop cock carousel, wherever they are), still feel the need for control even though they may already have a beta husband at home.

Surely, nobody can argue a 15 year old boy has any Alpha over a woman nearly twice his senior, so why does she do it? I suspect the situation for her is the equivalent to a pet she can fuck instead of merely cuddle. That and the standard level of megalomania and narcissism.

Predators will always try to find access to children. Too many stories like this one recently. Sad.

I dunno at 15 I would've been happy to tap that - she certainly looks fuckable enough. She could be a SIF though...

Or perhaps women are starting to be conditioned to think that a younger male is more attractive like men naturally do with women. Yet have no accountability if they act on it. You also don't hear that much about male teachers with 15 year old kids, since there is a harsher penalty for it.

Quote: (08-23-2014 10:45 AM)kbell Wrote:  

Or perhaps women are starting to be conditioned to think that a younger male is more attractive like men naturally do with women. Yet have no accountability if they act on it. You also don't hear that much about male teachers with 15 year old kids, since there is a harsher penalty for it.

But you heard a lot of the same thing with male homosexual priests and boys.

I wouldn't write it off as no big deal for the 15 year old kid. Just because he may have enjoyed it (and he probably did), that doesn't make it harmless. Chances are he grows up with a warped idea of women and has an even more confused approach than he would have.

Quote:Quote:

“The child said nothing’s going on, she’s just a nice teacher.”

Smart kid. You can't rape the willing.

Quote:Quote:

The Mississippi incident happened more than 650 miles away from the victim's home town while he was away visiting his mother. The victim told police that he hopped a fence in a church parking lot to meet Caswell, who appears to have traveled from Oklahoma to rendezvous with the boy.

Where's that pimp gif? Game recognized. The pre-wall lizard crossed state lines to get some cock! There are probably 10 faculty members who would dick her down at her house.

The crazy thing there have to be many more cases that don't get caught.

My theory: Men her own age are so beta that the unruly boys in her class appear alpha in comparison. I think she should be fired but not prosecuted. Same for guys unless theirs evidence teacher handcuffed and pegged the student.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

http://newsok.com/unwanted-lesson-oklaho...le/5243481

Might be a SIF.

Most modern day western women are animus-possessed (the undeveloped masculine). It's why they like bad boys, young boys, and dogs. They project their own animus outward in order to have a relation to it.

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:22 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Might be a SIF.

Correction: DEFINITELY IS A SIF.

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:40 PM)getswole Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:22 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Might be a SIF.

Correction: DEFINITELY IS A SIF.

I am not doubting this, but what are the tell-tale signs?

[Image: attachment.jpg21118]   
[Image: attachment.jpg21119]   

She can smell the testosterone. Women can't get enough of that magical feel-good spooj cocktail.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:37 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Most modern day western women are animus-possessed (the undeveloped masculine). It's why they like bad boys, young boys, and dogs. They project their own animus outward in order to have a relation to it.

I'm not sure I understand you here Onto. Please explain this "animus possessed" thing more.

Quote: (08-23-2014 04:44 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I'm not sure I understand you here Onto. Please explain this "animus possessed" thing more.

I'm glad you asked QC.

Jung talked about the animus as being the undeveloped masculine in a woman. Every woman has had it since the beginning, but in modern day society it has supplanted their femininity as a result of feminism because feminism is really all about women being masculine in the world.

Since women are women, they have no clue what it means to be a highly developed masculine so they act in undeveloped, low-level masculine ways. Basically like teenage boys.

Since they are now being ruled (possessed) by their own inner undeveloped masculine side they are attracted to males who are also undeveloped in their masculinity. I suppose Betas would fall into the undeveloped masculine category also since they are a "weakened" form of the masculine since they aren't strong enough to full possess (control) a woman.

I imagine this is one reason why the women in areas in EE, SEA, and SA that are untouched by feminism are attracted to males who embody a more developed form of the masculine and why western game doesn't work as well on them. That I've read anyways.

^^^^

Onto, I have never heard this breakdown before, and it sounds intriguing. It would explain much about why hyper-feminized women are attracted to "undeveloped" or "stunted" masculinity, as might be found in youths, adolescents, criminal types, etc.

Feminized women are, as you say, "projecting" their own warped view of masculinity out there, and seek an equivalence of it to "bond" with.

Very interesting idea. I've never heard this before, and I think there is something to it.

Quote: (08-23-2014 05:01 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 04:44 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I'm glad you asked QC.

Jung talked about the animus as being the undeveloped masculine in a woman. Every woman has had it since the beginning, but in modern day society it has supplanted their femininity as a result of feminism because feminism is really all about women being masculine in the world.

Since women are women, they have no clue what it means to be a highly developed masculine so they act in undeveloped, low-level masculine ways. Basically like teenage boys.

Since they are now being ruled (possessed) by their own inner undeveloped masculine side they are attracted to males who are also undeveloped in their masculinity. I suppose Betas would fall into the undeveloped masculine category also since they are a "weakened" form of the masculine since they aren't strong enough to full possess (control) a woman.

I imagine this is one reason why the women in areas in EE, SEA, and SA that are untouched by feminism are attracted to males who embody a more developed form of the masculine and why western game doesn't work as well on them. That I've read anyways.
Ok, I'm curious. Which work of Jung detailed this? I have to read it....

Because American men her age are beta bitch boys.

That's why the older broads come to us young bustas.

They know we can fuck em good and got energy left, no need for viagara.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

They are all at it.

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:33 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

How old are you exactly?

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:15 PM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Quintus summarized it perfectly.

I'm not sure which of Jung's works goes into the concept of the Anima/Animas and Projection. If you google it there will be tons of websites that talk about it in depth. He died in 1961 so even though feminism has been slowly building since before women's suffrage, it hadn't reached the fever pitch in 1961 as it has today.

If you want to read a great book that takes both philosophical and psychoanalytic concepts and uses them in explaining modern day relationship types then definitely read Mark Dillof's "Awakening with the Enemy"

Glad to see Jung being mentioned on the forum. I believe he'll be recognized in the future as one of the great minds of the West, even though he's currently pigeonholed as a "psychologist".

His works are astonishing in their insight, originality, range and profundity

The ideas in just one of his essays will resonate with you for years

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

there used to be a thread collecting all of these. Also, SIF or not, guaranteed she'd be great in bed WB

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:45 PM)Onto Wrote:  

I'm not sure which of Jung's works goes into the concept of the Anima/Animas and Projection. If you google it there will be tons of websites that talk about it in depth. He died in 1961 so even though feminism has been slowly building since before women's suffrage, it hadn't reached the fever pitch in 1961 as it has today.

If you want to read a great book that takes both philosophical and psychoanalytic concepts and uses them in explaining modern day relationship types then definitely read Mark Dillof's "Awakening with the Enemy"

I never read any Jung, but you're right, there is a lot out there - here's a sample (from some tranny support group site, I presume). I think there is something to this theory. Sadly, I can see it used by defense attorneys to justify the actions of a child sexual predator. And yes, that's really what these selfish twats are, predators.

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:34 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

I never read any Jung, but you're right, there is a lot out there - here's a sample (from some tranny support group site, I presume). I think there is something to this theory. Sadly, I can see it used by defense attorneys to justify the actions of a child sexual predator. And yes, that's really what these selfish twats are, predators.

First of all I would look at a different site such as one dedicated to Jungian theory, perhaps even wikipedia. Transgender's and homosexuals are a specific brand of psychological perversion so their websites would not be good source for knowledge other than for seeing into the mind of the perverse.

Also, I don't see these female teachers as sexual predators of children. If they were sexual with a boy before he went through puberty than they certainly would be. Child sexual predators are often attracted to "innocence", specifically the acquisition and robbing of it. A person who has gone through puberty has lost their innocence already.

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:55 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:34 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

First of all I would look at a different site such as one dedicated to Jungian theory, perhaps even wikipedia. Transgender's and homosexuals are a specific brand of psychological perversion so I wouldn't be using their websites as a source for knowledge.

Also, I don't see these female teachers as sexual predators. If they were sexual with a boy before they went through puberty than they certainly would be. Child sexual predators are often attracted to "innocence", specifically the acquisition and robbing of it.

I'm no expert on psych, but you are probably correct about the 'robbing the innocence' theory, particularly when very young children are involved.

In this case though, you and I disagree. At least in the US, an adult having sex with a 15 year old is usually considered crossing the legal age of consent and the adult perpetrating the act, male or female, knows it. The fact that so many of these people typically seek situations or employment which provide access to their targets (teachers, scout leaders, clergy, etc.) adds further to categorizing them as child predators.

I also dismiss the suggestion by too many people that this kind of thing is harmless to the development of young men. Mabe Jung or others wrote about that too; not sure.

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:35 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:33 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

How old are you exactly?

22, been fucking older women since I was a freshman in HS.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.