rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coldfire's Approach Thread

I moved into my dorm today and its going pretty good met two girls in my dorm we met in a group and towards the end I said "I'm passing my phone around put your numbers in." I didn't ask I just told them to and they did it. Both of them are hot at least 7s and I'm meeting one of them and another guy to work out in the morning. I had some approach anxiety when it came to dancing that's something I need to work on any ideas how to overcome the anxiety and escalating with the girls?

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Quote: (08-21-2014 10:08 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

I moved into my dorm today and its going pretty good met two girls in my dorm we met in a group and towards the end I said "I'm passing my phone around put your numbers in." I didn't ask I just told them to and they did it. Both of them are hot at least 7s and I'm meeting one of them and another guy to work out in the morning. I had some approach anxiety when it came to dancing that's something I need to work on any ideas how to overcome the anxiety and escalating with the girls?

Do it thousands of time until you get used to it. Do some beginner hip hop dance lessons on YouTube so you feel smooth dancing at house parties. Get a nice buzz, but never get so buzzed your wits leave you and your speech slurs. Stay in control.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I found out that one of the girls has a boyfriend who is a marine so she is out. I approached a cute girl from South Korea and got her number. I'm skeptical because of all the talk of flaking on the forum. Is it really that bad?

Quote: (08-22-2014 01:41 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

I found out that one of the girls has a boyfriend who is a marine so she is out. I approached a cute girl from South Korea and got her number. I'm skeptical because of all the talk of flaking on the forum. Is it really that bad?

why is girl with boyfriend out? Game on. Yes girls flake A LOT, all the more reason to approach that much more. Good work man, wish I had a resource like this when I went to college. I was SOOO useless.

If the dude gets pissed that I banged his girl and wants payback I'm not sure I could win.

Quote: (08-22-2014 01:54 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

If the dude gets pissed that I banged his girl and wants payback I'm not sure I could win.
You sound like you are getting way ahead of yourself. Just treat it as practice, worry about the repercussions if things get more serious.

I had a great convo/flirt session with a chick that worked at the bank the other day. It was great practice and warmed me up for my date later. She mentioned her fiance early on and I just ignored and kept going. No harm, good practice and good fun.

I'm going to a party with them later tonight any ideas on how to escalate on the single one?

Went to the party got drunk picked up two numbers one of which I can't remember and the other lives in my dorm. The second girl from the OP claims to be dating one of the guys in the dorm but I'm 75% sure that's bullshit. I've been texting that South Korean girl but I think I'm going to stop and wait a few days before texting her again or maybe make plans and then cancel. Thoughts?

don't worry whether its bullshit or not, just try to set up a meet up between the korean girl. Korean girls are usually conservative, until the alcohol kicks in, then they are pretty wild. Usually if they keep texting you they are interested, hurry and make a move.
Can you get alcohol somehow?

There is a party tonight should I invite her?

Good job.

During the first two weeks, when everyone is getting acclimated, try and meet as many girls as possible before they get locked down into cliques.

Crowds tend to form within dorm halls, so try and get to know girls on other halls than your own and in other dorms (or apartments). Even if the ones you meet aren't the best looking, they provide a future way to connect with women if you hit a dry spell in your own crowd.

There is a bonfire tonight we're meeting there I'm going to try and get her back to my dorm. I have the necessary protection.

Quote: (08-23-2014 04:43 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

There is a bonfire tonight we're meeting there I'm going to try and get her back to my dorm. I have the necessary protection.

have a bottle of wine too, like 2 buck chuck

Couldn't get the alcohol the only place I could find was only selling by the case and I was walking.
I'm trying to put some music together for when we get back here any songs you want to suggest?

I see, its not an ideal situation without alcohol, but here's what you can do. What worked for me before was to talk about what kind of music we liked, and then use that as an reason to head back to your place, like you can show her on youtube, then she shows you something she likes too. Meanwhile, don't forget to kino. Make sure she sits on your bed. Put jackets and stuff on your chair beforehand so she won't sit there.

She is sitting on your bed, and you touch her arm. you say something like "Oh hey! have you ever heard this song before? let me show you" The conversation is still about music, but slowly integrate that with leg touch, your leg touching her leg, eventually her arm is on you, you are now holding her hand or your arm is around her, and then go for this kiss. If she pulls back, don't worry, if she's not walking out the door it means she likes you, but you should slow down a bit. Brush it off, pretend like nothing happened, go back to talking about music, holding her hand, etc, and try again later in like 20 minutes.

There is also a chance you might not get the kiss on the first night, if she is the stereotypic conservative christian korean girl. that's why I suggested alcohol. I have 2 exes who were koreans, and they were angels sober but crazy in the sack after a few drinks.

I'll try this next time she was with a group of international students I'll take her out to dinner and then use that we talked a good bit she told me her favorite song but I was away from my computer before you posted going to check out the Asian girl thread and I'll get the alcohol. She's very shy I have to get her out of that shell. This going to be tougher than I originally thought.

Most young girls love DJ Kaskade.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

She said she like Alicia Keys

My sisters and dad are coming some of the biggest drinkers in the family and I know they will buy me the alcohol. After that I'll invite her out to dinner from there back to my room for music and drinks. I've even got the song I'm going to make my move on R. Kelly Ignition(Remix)

I've decided to make plans with her and have to back out and then reschedule for Friday. Do something Friday evening then since my dorm is closer to the restaurant I'll suggest we go back there to listen to music. Solid plan?

Make your move when SHE is giving off the right signals, not when R Kelly is coming on.

If you're taking her out to dinner, then have some ice cream at home. 90% chance she loves Hagen Dasz, invite her over for dessert and to listen to music. Break out a bottle of wine, and hand her a glass.

I know that I'm just saying that's the song I'm going to play when I see that its time to escalate. Thanks for the advice about the ice cream

She's flaking on me I'll probably have to next her

No problem, focus on other girls and text her again in 2 or 3 weeks

There is this girl in my dorm that isn't what I would not normally go for but she might be easier to land. There is also this one blonde girl that is hot but kind of religious, not sure how to work that.