rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Other guys hating/cock blocking

Has anyone ever had another guy try to make you look bad in front of a girl? Its always a beta that does this, I don't think an alpha playa would ever do this. I don't know about anyone else here but I would never talk about another guy to try to fuck a girl. That just seems like some hoe shit to me. What do you do in this situation?

If you head down to Brazil, you'll get this everywhere from the local males when they see you trying to pick-up.

Search the archives and read my experiences with this.

Mixx

The cardinal rule is "never put another man's d*ck in the dirt to attract a woman"....punishable by firing squad.

Quote: (03-17-2011 06:30 AM)houston Wrote:  

Has anyone ever had another guy try to make you look bad in front of a girl? Its always a beta that does this, I don't think an alpha playa would ever do this. I don't know about anyone else here but I would never talk about another guy to try to fuck a girl. That just seems like some hoe shit to me. What do you do in this situation?

You'd be surprised to see how often this happens between friend circles.

Man, I have my own "friends" doing this shit. And, yes, they're dudes with ZERO game. My guess is that they think they're being playful and bro-like and that it will make them look good in front of the chick. Instead, it fucks us both up.

I have one friend that used to--without fail--creep up behind me and whatever girl I was trying to holler at and interrupt with this idiotic line: "is this gentleman bothering you?" thinking he was being smooth. He would horn-in on the conversation and automatically kill all of my work. Like clockwork, the girl would leave within five minutes and he would then say to me, "dude, good job, she's HOT." No shit, asshole, that's why I was talking to her.

If he wasn't a good friend otherwise, I would have cut him off permanently for this bullshit. This is why I generally prefer to roll dolo.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I know how you feel man. I had 2 friends I used to roll with who also used to dampen my chances. One could barely speak a word of English and used to just grab chicks' asses. The other used to backstab his friends by trying to go for your girl and going for the make out when you're in the bathroom. I ditched them both for a natural, and although we don't wing each other, I learn a lot about game just by hanging out with him. The best thing is to remain friends with former best friends yet roll with friends who can bring out the best in you not just in the area of game.

Quote: (03-18-2011 12:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Man, I have my own "friends" doing this shit. And, yes, they're dudes with ZERO game. My guess is that they think they're being playful and bro-like and that it will make them look good in front of the chick. Instead, it fucks us both up.

I have one friend that used to--without fail--creep up behind me and whatever girl I was trying to holler at and interrupt with this idiotic line: "is this gentleman bothering you?" thinking he was being smooth. He would horn-in on the conversation and automatically kill all of my work. Like clockwork, the girl would leave within five minutes and he would then say to me, "dude, good job, she's HOT." No shit, asshole, that's why I was talking to her.

If he wasn't a good friend otherwise, I would have cut him off permanently for this bullshit. This is why I generally prefer to roll dolo.

Quote: (03-18-2011 04:02 PM)flashbang Wrote:  

I know how you feel man. I had 2 friends I used to roll with who also used to dampen my chances. One could barely speak a word of English and used to just grab chicks' asses. The other used to backstab his friends by trying to go for your girl and going for the make out when you're in the bathroom.

LOL. Damn, that's pretty bad too. I had another guy that would wait for me to open a group, and then swoop in and try to fight me for the cute one. He refused to talk to the fatty or less-cute-one despite the fact that he had done zero work to find them, open them, and warm them up. He would even have the temerity to argue with me about it, saying "I want the cute one, not the fat one, let them choose." Are you fucking serious?

Needless to say, the spectacle of two dudes tripping over each other to talk to one of the girls--while completely ignoring the other--was enough to kill the approach.

It's really quite amazing what a horny, desperate sausage is capable of. This is why I've been rolling dolo for years now, and pretty much avoiding these guys in any kind of situation that involves cute girls.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This happens all the time. My socially awkward roommate tried pulling this one on me. I took him into another room and blew up on him. It was the last time he ever did it.

This whole topic just pisses me off. I hate when guys gossip after you tell them about a girl you hooked up with. Fucks it up for you with a bunch of future bangs. I just keep my mouth shut from now on. Men have forgotten what "guy talk" means.

Bros before ho's. That's why I only roll with bros.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This dude tried to pull this shit at a party that took this girl to. We were next in line to play beer pong and this douche tried to step up and force me and her out. i stood my ground and basically told him to fuck off in a less abrasive way.

The good thing about this, it seems, is if you handle the situation with grace then your girl really digs it.

I deal with this type of shit all the time. Classic example below: Dude in the orange jumpsuit(2:49-3:04s). I can't stand when I'm gaming some chic and out of nowhere some beta whiteknight orbiter tries to cut in.

LMAO! How pathetic can u be?

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:38 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

I deal with this type of shit all the time. Classic example below: Dude in the orange jumpsuit(2:49-3:04s). I can't stand when I'm gaming some chic and out of nowhere some beta whiteknight orbiter tries to cut in.

LMAO! How pathetic can u be?

The interviewer dude is cool.

I will cock block if a guy is trying to swoop on my date or gf. My male friends are terrible with women, but have enough sense not to backstab or sabotage. I've had a few PUAs try to hit on my friends and one time even my GF. My ugly female friends need dick so I won't CB then.

Here's one example, at a lounge with my (then) gf and guy friend.

PUA: Hey man, what's up? I like your vibe. You seem like a cool dude.
Me: Uh, thanks.
PUA: Yeah man, you seem really chill. Are you from around here?
Me: Actually, I..
PUA: Be honest. That girl sitting next to you...you're not dating her, are you?
Me: I am.
PUA: You don't need to lie man, I totally understand the protective guy friend bit. But I'm a cool guy, you should let me talk to her for a sec.
Me: I'm not lying. She's my girlfriend.
PUA: With you, seriously? (My girlfriend was hot, but I'm a good looking guy. His remark started to piss me off now).
Me: Yeah.
PUA: (yelling at my friend who's on the other side of the table) Yo, is this guy really dating this girl?
Friend: Yup.
PUA: (silence)
Me: "Dude, talk to her all want." (at this point I scoot over and let him sit next to her, I don't give a shit. He tries to hit on her for a few minutes before he realizes it's going nowhere).

He goes back to his table about 15 feet away and then I realize he's with a "student" (old man) and I hear him say "that approach didn't go well, cockblocks. I'll show you another set in a second."

A few seconds later he goes over to this cute black chick and starts giving her a lap dance. The bar loves it. He then takes off his shirt and starts twirling it like a cowboy. The girl seems to love it, but the bouncers come over and tell him he's going to have to leave if he doesn't get clothed. He and his student leave shortly thereafter).

I feel no shame in admitting I cock block against men I don't know if it's my turf. If I don't like the girl (or I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me), I won't CB.

Sometimes women will choose differently, no matter your game. My friend has tighter game than I but I am better looking. I think a good rule of thumb is to let the opener get his pick and attempt to work on it for a bit.

My friend did that and he was clearly interested in the only hottie in the group. My other friend and I gamed the fuglies while he worked on her. After about an hour or so, the hot girl kept looking to get away from him and talk to me. We're both socially savvy so we did an impromtu text and he gave me the full go ahead cause he could sense it was slipping.

After I banged her she admitted "He was cute, but I thought you were cuter. I decided that the second you and (other friend) walked over. You were also ignoring me which made me want to talk to you more."

=DELETE=

I just noticed something. The black dude in the white shirt tries to cockblock too. Jealous loser whiteknight betas.

Quote: (12-24-2011 02:27 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

I will cock block if a guy is trying to swoop on my date or gf. My male friends are terrible with women, but have enough sense not to backstab or sabotage. I've had a few PUAs try to hit on my friends and one time even my GF. My ugly female friends need dick so I won't CB then.

Here's one example, at a lounge with my (then) gf and guy friend.

PUA: Hey man, what's up? I like your vibe. You seem like a cool dude.
Me: Uh, thanks.
PUA: Yeah man, you seem really chill. Are you from around here?
Me: Actually, I..
PUA: Be honest. That girl sitting next to you...you're not dating her, are you?
Me: I am.
PUA: You don't need to lie man, I totally understand the protective guy friend bit. But I'm a cool guy, you should let me talk to her for a sec.
Me: I'm not lying. She's my girlfriend.
PUA: With you, seriously? (My girlfriend was hot, but I'm a good looking guy. His remark started to piss me off now).
Me: Yeah.
PUA: (yelling at my friend who's on the other side of the table) Yo, is this guy really dating this girl?
Friend: Yup.
PUA: (silence)
Me: "Dude, talk to her all want." (at this point I scoot over and let him sit next to her, I don't give a shit. He tries to hit on her for a few minutes before he realizes it's going nowhere).

He goes back to his table about 15 feet away and then I realize he's with a "student" (old man) and I hear him say "that approach didn't go well, cockblocks. I'll show you another set in a second."

A few seconds later he goes over to this cute black chick and starts giving her a lap dance. The bar loves it. He then takes off his shirt and starts twirling it like a cowboy. The girl seems to love it, but the bouncers come over and tell him he's going to have to leave if he doesn't get clothed. He and his student leave shortly thereafter).

I feel no shame in admitting I cock block against men I don't know if it's my turf. If I don't like the girl (or I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me), I won't CB.

If a man is trying to talk to your girl, right in front of you, that isn't cockblocking. That's a man trying to disrespect you (and this guy was, even though it was just a demonstration for others), and he needed to get shut down. You showed great restraint. Under different circumstances, that could have gotten much uglier.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-17-2011 07:33 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

If you head down to Brazil, you'll get this everywhere from the local males when they see you trying to pick-up.

Search the archives and read my experiences with this.

Mixx

I commented on this already.

I never have problems with cockblockers in Brazil. NEVER. It is all to do with venue selection.

Search the archives and see that I commented on this as well.

edit: Or it might be because I am Brazilian myself? I dunno.

Be it conscious or unconscious, cockblockers are the worst kind of motherfuckers out there. Period. It's one thing for a guy to be competitive, but cockblocking highlights some of the worst qualities a man can have.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Its the very reason i flat out refuse to do it. Best recipe is to keep focused on the girl. From there it depends on her. If she wants to leave, i'd let her, but if she doesn't want to go. Don't let go of her hand. The beauty is some girls when a friend tries to drag them away will act annoyed and then eye you for you hold on to her.

If I'm trying to keep you from swooping a girl, because I'm running game (or because she's my girlfriend), that's a competition, not a cock block.

It's only a cock block when no one gets laid.

Cock blockers are evil, because when cock block prevails, everyone loses. The girl doesn't get laid. The guy gaming the girl doesn't get laid, and the cock blocker doesn't get laid.

Cock blockers are the ultimate happiness thieves, they reduce human happiness and joy, and that's why cock blocking is synonymous with hating.

Last night I got cock-blocked out of a threesome by an acquaintance. He just wouldn't leave. How do you tell an acquaintance "Hey man, I'm going to fuck these chicks, so can you scram?" without making a scene in front of the girls?

Eventually I kicked them all out, but kept one of the girls (I had banged her a couple of nights ago, and she brought her friend around for threesome). As soon as they left I told her to text her friend to come back, but it was too late and she said she was already at the subway.

Obviously, I want to prevent this situation from coming to term in the future, but it would be great to know if anybody has any last minute "friendly" AMOG remedies.

Quote: (12-28-2011 08:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

Last night I got cock-blocked out of a threesome by an acquaintance. He just wouldn't leave. How do you tell an acquaintance "Hey man, I'm going to fuck these chicks, so can you scram?" without making a scene in front of the girls?

Eventually I kicked them all out, but kept one of the girls (I had banged her a couple of nights ago, and she brought her friend around for threesome). As soon as they left I told her to text her friend to come back, but it was too late and she said she was already at the subway.

Obviously, I want to prevent this situation from coming to term in the future, but it would be great to know if anybody has any last minute "friendly" AMOG remedies.

One way of handling it:

Go into the bathroom with your cell.

Text the girl, "What's up with the clinger?"

Start exchanging texts. "Get him out of here. Act like you're leaving together. Once you're outside at the subway or cab, say you forgot your ID at my place. Don't let him follow you."

What I personally would do:
Show the girls something in my bedroom. Step out. Shut the door. I'd offer the guy $20 for cab fare.

Stand in between bed room and orbiter.

When he insisted on saying good bye to the girls, I'd say, "They'll be OK," smirk, and not let him get past.

"You sure you don't need this $20 for cab fare?"

Soup - he was in your place?? I would of told him to get the fuck out.