rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ice Bucket Challenge Fails and Hilarious GIFs

This was the best laugh I've had all day, just figured I'd share the good vibes and these hilarious GIFs from deadspin. Enjoy.

[Image: sbkb6dtisac2g8szfenj.gif]

[Image: yyfek1qef1xyeaz6hsu6.gif]

[Image: ias6oh3xqthpm6wydehb.gif]

[Image: pzgiaxgrpajwgeuakuve.gif]

You just knew attention-whoring bitches were going to take this over.

Part of the challenge is to donate money too. I wonder how many of them are doing that part.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Don't know what to make of all this foolery. Is dumping ice water on yourself supposed to be a challenge? This is supposed to be difficult?

If this is considered hard, then...how pathetic is that?

Maybe I could see it as "hard" if some of these fatbodies went out and ran 3 miles in under 20 minutes and then doused themselves with ice water.

I know, I know. It's about "donating money." But these days it's not enough to ask people just to give money. You have to hold out the enticement of an attention-whoring injection first.

A nation of attention whores is a nation of chaos.

Quote: (08-19-2014 08:12 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Is dumping ice water on yourself supposed to be a challenge? This is supposed to be difficult?

I agree, so:

Announcing: The Tuthmosis Scalding-Hot Water Challenge

Quote: (08-19-2014 08:18 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Is dumping ice water on yourself supposed to be a challenge? This is supposed to be difficult?

I agree, so:

^^^

KKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just about the most ignorant thing I've ever seen....

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Here I introduce to you, the bear-mace/waterboard challenge. This dude actually takes bear mace to the face.

[Image: exfda.gif]

Quote: (08-19-2014 07:24 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Part of the challenge is to donate money too. I wonder how many of them are doing that part.

Charlie Sheen - doing it the right way...

Quote: (08-19-2014 08:18 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I agree, so:

I knew some dumbass was going to do something like this. What happened to his skin was awful but the music was hilarious.

I saw this on my Facebook newsfeed this morning, it's Bill Burr's take on the ice bucket challenge. He focuses a lot on the environmental factors, and less on the attention-whoring aspect.

Personally I think the whole thing is ridiculous, and can't wait until people stopping inviting me to do it. The fail video was funny, but the only reason it was possible to make the compilation video was that people still posted the fail videos on Facebook. I guess the urge to whore yourself out for attention is stronger than whatever bit of self-respect these people.

Also that hot water video is brutal. Definitely falls under the category of situations where it is okay to beat the shit out of a chick.

Quote: (08-19-2014 07:24 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

You just knew attention-whoring bitches were going to take this over.

A lot of people are donating money. That's why this campaign has raised $10 million for the ALS association.

http://www.alsa.org/news/archive/ice-buc...rpass.html

The nature of this campaign takes full advantage of how social media works. Your friends having ice water dumped on their heads is funny, that gets the word out, and people donate money.

Why hate on people for taking part in something that does so much good? Are you so concerned about someone enjoying attention that it cancels out the good of $10 million being raised to fight one of the worst diseases out there?

Quote: (08-19-2014 10:57 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

Why hate on people for taking part in something that does so much good? Are you so concerned about someone enjoying attention that it cancels out the good of $10 million being raised to fight one of the worst diseases out there?

[Image: kgface_medium.gif]

3-day for concern trolling.

Why am I so unimpressed when their reactions are
"omg so cold!"

Oh wait, I know--

I been on that RVF Cold Shower Challenge
for TWO YEARS RUNNING

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:41 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:41 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

[Image: pzgiaxgrpajwgeuakuve.gif]

i'll be honest, i feel bad for that dog. but a great reaction from the guy to the dog running off.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

If I were doing this idiocy, I'd just dump a bucket of lukewarm water on myself. It's not like anyone can prove what temperature it was.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Some people clearly have ice in it and scream, some people really are just using whatever regular water. A friend did it and just sat there calmly as they dumped it on him... Clearly it wasn't bad

I dunno it's just a way for people to get views and followers I guess. ALS thanks, got 40 more followers on Vine!

Quote: (08-19-2014 08:31 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Here I introduce to you, the bear-mace/waterboard challenge. This dude actually takes bear mace to the face.

I dont know whats in bear spray, but I can attest that chemical mace (and not pepper spray) is the nastiest shit that can be unleashed on people.

Imagine your sphincter after a torturous bout of habanero-induced diarrhea. Now multiply that times every cell on your face. Oh, you live. Oh, its harmless. Oh just walk it out.

Much respect to that dude.

video is not working...

It's about attention whoring for sure. But it's more than that. It's about validation seeking. This Ice water challenge is a sort of public baptism for adherents of the "cathedral" mentioned by dark enlightenment bloggers. Western society has an obsession with ineffectual feel good charities. This reminds me of the vacation mission projects in which swpl churchianity types go to the Caribbean and present a check to some sketchy native church, maybe work building something for a day or two then post a bunch of pictures on social media.

If you clip on the deadspin link they reuploaded the video so you can watch it.

This looks like the aquatic equivalent of sitting on your ass and changing your twitter icon to "raise awareness" for... whatever.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Would someone explain to me what is so difficult about dumping ice water on your head? Have none of these people ever heard of polar dipping? Even that is not a big deal here, its just something people do once in awhile to get the blood flowing.

Ice Challenge? Cold for 3 seconds, big deal.

Quote: (08-20-2014 12:57 AM)SpiderKing Wrote:  

Why am I so unimpressed when their reactions are
"omg so cold!"

Oh wait, I know--

I been on that RVF Cold Shower Challenge
for TWO YEARS RUNNING

I take cold showers too. This all seems futile to me and is no better than that stupid harlem shake bollocks where everyone had to try and get in on that too.

Hardly anyone is telling people how to donate and where. I've been nominated a few times but just ignored it. I'll donate instead.

Ultimate ice bucket fail:
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/ice...06334.html

Quote:Quote:

Corey Griffin drowned Saturday in a Nantucket diving accident, just hours after fundraising $100,000 for the ALS Association, a Lou Gehrig's disease charity.