rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Return of Kings Article: "Cost Per Orgasm" in the news in Australia

Found this while reading the news this morning:

Quote:Quote:

Dear all women,

The very notion of human value has a long and dignified history, until the first time someone swapped money for another human being over whose body they could exert complete control.
Dawson Stone – a brilliant economist and sociologist and definitely not a sad, terrified little man peddling pick-up culture nonsense on the internet – has come up with a helpful metric by which men can work out whether you’re worth ejaculating inside of.

(The site is here, and you can click on it if you must, but remember: your clicks are only worth 0.7 of a man’s click, and why must you women go disturbing men with your intrusive page views?)

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-lov...3dsxr.html

Looks like Return of Kings is in the news again, with a middle aged beta white knight, Andrew P Street giving out dating advice and attempting to mock the manosphere.

Fortunately, there’s a cheaper way to get the most bang for the least buck for awesome cool guys like Dawson that find dealing with women an onerous and tiresome condition for getting the sex to which they’re naturally entitled.

A 60-sheet box of Kleenex Facial Tissues Extra Care is a mere $2.40 (and they're the ones with aloe vera in them – go on, treat yourself!). Divide that by 20 orgasms (at three sheets per: one to collect the ejaculate; two for the lonely, lonely tears) and it gives you a CPO of a mere 12 cents per orgasm! You can’t beat that price!

Sadly his writing isn't humorous nor interesting.

Author is Andrew P. Street.

Looks like a neckbeard.

I love how he tries to be so clever, so cute, and so witty. Reminds me of an Australian version of Futrelle. They'll never address the issues behind anything. They'll just cherry pick this and that, and drench it in snark.

What a pathetic scribbler.

How dare you notice that women expect you to spend money on them before sex?

"Political Correctness is a war on noticing."

Lol who cares what he thinks.

Quote: (08-17-2014 07:40 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Looks like a neckbeard.

I love how he tries to be so clever, so cute, and so witty. Reminds me of an Australian version of Futrelle. They'll never address the issues behind anything. They'll just cherry pick this and that, and drench it in snark.

I was going to mention this very same thing. He looks like the SJW old guy archetype. You will see his clones everywhere in places like Williamsburg. They are basically aging hipsters trying to stay relevant. They are the dominant voice at various sites like cracked, somethingawful, ars technica etc...

They don't have an original thought and everything is looked at with smug self righteous contempt if it doesn't follow approved SJW thought trends.

Looks like a neckbeard.

Guaranteed that Andrew Street has never picked up a woman in his life and is an expert at masturbating into tissues.

It's amazing how these beta white knight leftist male feminists so often have a similar look; there must be something genetic or developmental at work here

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The Australian media hasnt gotten their blackout orders against ROK yet I see.

After a few ROK articles made headlines in the U.S. the media has basically decided to ignore it. It would be really interesting if some anglophone media continues to engage ROK, even if it is completely critically. It puts a diferent viewpoint out there and readers will get a chance to.decide for themselves.

He does a lot of mocking and insulting. But he never actually refutes the argument than men pay for sex one way or another.

There is also no comments section under the article. Because if there was, writers like him would be hit with a deluge of comments like: "Even in the animal kingdom males provide for women in exchange for sex."

If he really thinks sex isn't about money he should quit his job, be homeless and see how many women want to put him up while simultaneously having sex with him.

Quote: (08-17-2014 08:50 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

We're always behind.

Just look at how much later TV shows and movies come out in Australia vs the US and the rest of the world including some very fancy places like Azerbaijan.

I was going to mention this very same thing. He looks like the SJW old guy archetype. You will see his clones everywhere in places like Williamsburg. They are basically aging hipsters trying to stay relevant. They are the dominant voice at various sites like cracked, somethingawful, ars technica etc...

Yeah there are lots of those guys down here too.

Quote: (08-17-2014 08:58 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2014 08:50 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

We're always behind.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-17-2014 06:43 PM)UnW Wrote:  

Fortunately, there’s a cheaper way to get the most bang for the least buck for awesome cool guys like Dawson that find dealing with women an onerous and tiresome condition for getting the sex to which they’re naturally entitled.

A 60-sheet box of Kleenex Facial Tissues Extra Care is a mere $2.40 (and they're the ones with aloe vera in them – go on, treat yourself!). Divide that by 20 orgasms (at three sheets per: one to collect the ejaculate; two for the lonely, lonely tears) and it gives you a CPO of a mere 12 cents per orgasm! You can’t beat that price!

I shudder to think a man wrote this article... Ew.
700 words of rambling, aimless, snarky, painfully unfunny, passive-aggressive run-on sentences. We may do a lot of whining around here about feminism, but I can't picture anyone on this forum writing or even having a thought process like this.

I'm sure whatever this neckbearded piece of shit is doing is landing him tons of women, compared to Dawson.

Found this while reading the news this morning:

Dear all women,

The very notion of human value has a long and dignified history, until the first time someone swapped money for another human being over whose body they could exert complete control.
Dawson Stone – a brilliant economist and sociologist and definitely not a sad, terrified little man peddling pick-up culture nonsense on the internet – has come up with a helpful metric by which men can work out whether you’re worth ejaculating inside of.

(The site is here, and you can click on it if you must, but remember: your clicks are only worth 0.7 of a man’s click, and why must you women go disturbing men with your intrusive page views?)

[Image: facepalm.png]

I couldn't make it past that. That's like saying miles driven by women only count .7 on the odometer. But I guess it's true what they say, "you'll never go broke pandering to the lowest common denominator.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Quote: (08-17-2014 09:17 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I shudder to think a man wrote this article... Ew.
700 words of rambling, aimless, snarky, painfully unfunny, passive-aggressive run-on sentences. We may do a lot of whining around here about feminism, but I can't picture anyone on this forum writing or even having a thought process like this.

I'm sure whatever this neckbearded piece of shit is doing is landing him tons of women, compared to Dawson.

"We may do a lot of whining around here about feminism"

[Image: wtf.jpg]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (08-17-2014 08:22 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Looks like a neckbeard.

They don't have an original thought and everything is looked at with smug self righteous contempt if it doesn't follow approved SJW thought trends.

I think it's going to be interesting to see what happens to these guys in approximately thirty years (maybe less, depending upon age). My experiences with these kinds of people (not just hack writers) are that even when they do earn reasonable money (few who can be classified as hipsters actually do), they piss it away entirely on lifestyle and have very little to their names. Most are going to hit the wall in their careers pretty soon since anything to do with pop culture is generally a young man's game. Regardless, given their inability to save and invest for the future, a lot of these guys are going to have interesting retirements, shall we say. This is the huge day of reckoning coming for a massive number of Gen X and Millennials of which they cannot conceive. The social welfare system is going to completely break down by the time they're old and these guys are literally going to be eating cold dog food right from the can. I don't argue with these guys anymore. They get off on that. I just think about how things are going to be for them when they're sixty five. Most will still live well into their seventies or even eighties, but those won't be pleasant decades at all. I'd say their fifties and sixties won't be either, actually. That's a pretty long time to struggle. I hope it's worth being "right" now.

I dont consider it news unless its in the newspaper.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I realise it's fun to comment on this stuff and all, but as this thread masterfully showed, it's all just a clickbait game played knowingly by both parties. RoK does it, and the "mainstream" sources like dailylife.com.au (part of the Fairfax media empire) play the game too. Heck, the outraged white knight even linked back to RoK despite knowing well that this will benefit them (RoK) with Google.

So enjoy the show but don't take it too seriously. These hack journalists have to write a column, they search for something to be outraged about and then grind out their 500 words. They may or may not be genuine in their outrage, but that's not the point.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (08-17-2014 08:58 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

We're always behind.

Agreed. This is literally the first piece of commentary about anything red pill/game related I have seen in mainstream Australian media, and boy, did this ageing hipster wannabe write some real rubbish.

All he does is attempt to make witty remarks and doesn't even come close to refuting anything the original article said.

Quote: (08-17-2014 11:16 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I realise it's fun to comment on this stuff and all, but as this thread masterfully showed, it's all just a clickbait game played knowingly by both parties. RoK does it, and the "mainstream" sources like dailylife.com.au (part of the Fairfax media empire) play the game too. Heck, the outraged white knight even linked back to RoK despite knowing well that this will benefit them (RoK) with Google.

So enjoy the show but don't take it too seriously. These hack journalists have to write a column, they search for something to be outraged about and then grind out their 500 words. They may or may not be genuine in their outrage, but that's not the point.

That's why the OP cut and pasted part of the article. It would have been even better if he had cut and pasted the whole article.

The common saying goes 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again whilst expecting a different result'.

This snivelling weasel thinks that by being a 'sassy' journalist crying 'misogyny' he will win the affections of his female readers. It won't.

He may win over a few pats on the back but one thing is for certain: Ol' neck beard certainly isn't getting laid. [Image: tard.gif]

Haha, neckbeard projecting much?

He does not understand that real players have so much sex that they have to do cost analysis not to get broke. But neckbeard will never understand this, how would he?

Deus vult!

Quote: (08-17-2014 08:51 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

He does a lot of mocking and insulting. But he never actually refutes the argument than men pay for sex one way or another.

There is also no comments section under the article. Because if there was, writers like him would be hit with a deluge of comments like: "Even in the animal kingdom males provide for women in exchange for sex."

If he really thinks sex isn't about money he should quit his job, be homeless and see how many women want to put him up while simultaneously having sex with him.

You believe women are having sex with him now?

Then guys wonder why we applaud when a white knight gets his just desserts. If more self-declared heroes got beat-downs in bars, the street, and online we wouldn't see these idiots emboldened, and their white-knight logic in increasingly prominent places.

It's like roaches. Let one scurry under the fridge, and in a month you have 100 in the wall. Zero tolerance for white-knighting manginas.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-17-2014 10:30 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

Regardless, given their inability to save and invest for the future, a lot of these guys are going to have interesting retirements, shall we say. This is the huge day of reckoning coming for a massive number of Gen X and Millennials of which they cannot conceive. The social welfare system is going to completely break down by the time they're old and these guys are literally going to be eating cold dog food right from the can. I don't argue with these guys anymore. They get off on that. I just think about how things are going to be for them when they're sixty five. Most will still live well into their seventies or even eighties, but those won't be pleasant decades at all. I'd say their fifties and sixties won't be either, actually. That's a pretty long time to struggle. I hope it's worth being "right" now.

I've seen a few examples of what happens to these guys late in life such as the older gen-x men.

They usually come to an unstated realization that not one iota of anything they believed in or did mattered. It's a late stage denial process which accompanies psych pill popping and various forms of self medication. Unhealthy living, lack of physical fitness, and all that vegan food means they have low testosterone when they get older so they start to sound more and more like aging childless women.

When you think about that, they essentially are old snarky women. During their youth they went into the SJW cocoon and emerged at 35+ as this useless emasculated middle aged man who wears pop culture t-shirts with ironic statements, has bitch titties, and a whiny self pitying voice.

Quote: (08-17-2014 11:16 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

These people actually have to grind out 500 words? I could write 1000 words about taking a dump.

This guy must have some share in the kleenex company.

No ugly women, just lazy women.