rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mountain Cities/Towns

Mountain Cities/Towns

I am currently sweating my ass off each day in country way closer to the equator than I am used to for work. Although I plan to bang my way across SEA and SA in the near future, I ultimately want to end up in a higher elevation location with clean water/nature etc. and of course hot women.

Besides norther hemisphere mountain cities/locations, does anyone have any suggestions for a few must not miss mountain locations south of the equator?

Mountain Cities/Towns

Chiang Mai in SEA

Mountain Cities/Towns

cant say i've been but i've heard good things about Chile

Mountain Cities/Towns

I just posted a datasheet on Santiago, Chile. It's a fun, safe, clean, and generally very livable city in close proximity to both the mountains and the beach, and it gets a lot better over time if you stick around and dig in. The only problem is the smog due it being located in a valley, as well as having uglier women than Argentina or Brazil (although you can find high concentrations of hotties if you know where to go). Also the city itself is not at high elevation even though it's right at the base of the Andes, although you can easily get out into nature for some sweet camping, hiking, or mountain climbing with a 30-45 minute drive. If you like skiing or the beach, both of those are under 2 hours away.