rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl proudly proclaims shes a bitch, what does it mean?

in the past week i have ran into two girls who proudly say "im a bitch" then they back it up with stories to further prove to me that they are bitches. Do they think this is impressive or are they just looking for a reaction? Also, does this happen to you guys?

They go with what they are labelled.

Most likely they are soft on the inside, but have done some spiteful things out of insecurity, so they now wear a cold shell on the outside to protect their self-esteem.

Or they could just be a genuinely nasty person.

I think its a north american girl thing.

I have heard that before not from girls who are not north american.

It just means they are proudly showing off their 'dont give a fuck' credentials.

It means she will be a loud freak in bed when you man-conquer her-ass. Guaranteed.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Attempting to be cool and trying to get attention.

Quote: (03-16-2011 03:05 AM)houston Wrote:  

Attempting to be cool and trying to get attention.

This. ^

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

It's a Jersey thing.

It means she is trying to see if you have the balls to put her in her place. If you do, she will suck your dick later.

I disagree with everyone, I translate when a woman says that into "I am useless to you."

But I'm not into one-night stands in general.

But the best thing this reminded me of is the saying ( forget who said it)

"When people tell you who they are, believe them the first time."

(Meaning when they tell you something negative.)

Has saved me a lot of time.

Bitch=
Being
In
Total
Control of
Herself
Saw that bumper sticker on some fat chicks car a few years back

Depends on the girl, the context it's said in, and how drunk she is.

She is an idiot trying to proof something to herself and her dick friends.
She is not classy ( I mean classy due to family education + feminility) and is proud of it.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

It means she is to be avoided for anything more more than a short term/casual relationship. Invest in her at your own peril.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Its a classless way to see how you handle her. I usually just "okay" with a trivial tone and move on. If you dont react to her you completely disarm her.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

it means she is a dumbfuck low life

Quote: (03-16-2011 02:30 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It means she will be a loud freak in bed when you man-conquer her-ass. Guaranteed.

This.

Girl I took home on Saturday didnt come out and say it but she had all the classic slightly feminazi behavior of most "bitches" I was worried my neighbors were gonna call the cops that night.

Chef In Jeans

It means she's outwardly embracing a stance that disguises her true nature. Chances are good that she's insecure as petertp said and is shit testing you as Luckystar said. You laugh at these chicks and ask them if you can make that their nickname. Or say, "is it cool if I just put that as your name in my phone"? to check them a little. I think these girls are wildly susceptable to game because they basically have a bully mentality, and as we know, if you check a bully they will crumble. She will love you for dismissively telling her that if she's going to be a bitch, could she at least be original with the way she acts like one.

Quote: (04-19-2011 03:33 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I was worried my neighbors were gonna call the cops that night.

What'd I tell you? Shit never fails. It's even more the case if you pull her hair, pin her to the bed, fuck her outside or in the car, etc.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'd just answer:

Target:" I'm a bitch!"
Mixx:"Great, 'cuz I'm a selfish asshole and could care less - now, let's get out of here and go pop some champagne at my pad"

Mixx

Quote: (03-16-2011 01:04 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

It means she is trying to see if you have the balls to put her in her place. If you do, she will suck your dick later.

This.

She's just crying out for some alpha treatment.

Although, it doesn't necessarily have to be putting her in her place in a confrontational way. You could just spin it to be cocky / dominant.

"I'm going to cause problems for you in the long-term, so please treat me accordingly."

Quote: (04-19-2011 04:17 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

You laugh at these chicks and ask them if you can make that their nickname.

LoL!

Quote: (04-19-2011 08:11 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

"I'm going to cause problems for you in the long-term, so please treat me accordingly."

I like this reply CupK, but any girl who proudly outs herself as a bitch, will be likely too retarded to get your subtle sarcasm.

Mixx

Quote: (04-19-2011 04:28 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2011 03:33 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I was worried my neighbors were gonna call the cops that night.

What'd I tell you? Shit never fails. It's even more the case if you pull her hair, pin her to the bed, fuck her outside or in the car, etc.

Heh. Yeah. She told me all night long about how she stood up to her abusive dad, and how she's strong and dominant and gets what she wants. Later that night when I took total control she lost it. Im starting to like these feminazi bitches, I think.

Chef In Jeans