rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One pic to rule all you stupid race trolls

The amount of race troll posts on RVF recently is too damn high.

The sheer volume of excuses, forewording and hamster spinning could make your typical sex and the city slut run for her money: Im Indian/Asian/extraterrestial, Im short, Im poor etc.

I give you this example so you trolls can shut up about it and for you guys out there to have faith that game works even if you were born in the sewer.

This fucker is 50 years old Indian, poor as fuck (school teacher), ugliest motherfucker I've seen in my entire life. And look at that young 24 yo hottie next to him. She s been IN LOVE with him for 5 years while he abuses her and go game other 20s hottie. One girl even move to stay close to him. And Im talking totally bangable blonde/brunette whatever you happen to fancy. Guy got 3rd degree black belt in Karate and Aikido and beat other guys silly. His game is one of the most solid, old school classy game I've seen. Think the old 1930s game running on hot 20s girls.

If I was born like this guy I would think the God shit on me and flush me down a sewer, but look what he has done with it. So shove those stupid excuses down your ass because you can not be worse off than this guy. Get your sorry ass out there and learn game. And watch and learn from guys like these.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I ignore any race related posts I come across this forum, since most of them are trollish.

But if there is one thing on the topic I have to say:

I know black guys that absolutely kill it with game. I know confident and charismatic asian guys. I know indian guys that have body language and social skills that attract the most attractive girls in the club.

It doesn't matter what your background is. Put in the work, self-improve, and you will be successful.

I will add that your height doesn't mean a damn thing either. I'm 5'9 (not short but a little above average) and I don't feel inferior at all to people who are taller. No Napoleon complex here but there you go. No point in fretting over things like that. You cannot change it.

To me, this picture is less about race and more about niche.

He is a high level martial artist, she is a martial arts student.

That's why she values him.

They have similar interests and passions.

He is high value in "her world". "Race" is secondary, in my opinion.

I imagine that he has a good personality also, which helps a lot, obviously.

You play up her beauty (she's cute, but not what I'd call a hottie without some seriously better pictures) and denigrate his looks. He's in shape, his face isn't a pretty-boy by any means but he does have a great big smile, and he's not really disfigured or anything.

Game is very powerful, but to say this is one picture to rule all the stupid race trolls is kind of silly.

Don't feed the trolls, they grow stronger if you feed them.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

This guy isn't ugly in my opinion he actually looks pretty decent i.e. he's in shape and looks much younger than his age like he could pass for mid 30s. Most guys at 50 have basically given up at the dating game and have pot bellies and no style so this guys doing pretty well for his age in my opinion.

Of course for our resident highest or high standards troll Aneriod she aint all that!!

"Hottie". Ha!

Quote: (08-13-2014 05:33 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

You play up her beauty (she's cute, but not what I'd call a hottie without some seriously better pictures) and denigrate his looks. He's in shape, his face isn't a pretty-boy by any means but he does have a great big smile, and he's not really disfigured or anything.

Game is very powerful, but to say this is one picture to rule all the stupid race trolls is kind of silly.

As this post states, the OP is a bad example. The guy might be 50 but he is in good shape and is pretty 'hot'. He is potentially an 8 and his woman (might be younger) but is a 6.

You see this all the time. A hot guy with a lesser looking girl (happens to all races). You don't really see an ugly guy with a hot girl (regardless of race) unless he running provider game or similar.

But, 95% of guys can become attractive with a bit of work (just like some of the hot women have been doing since they were 14).

The point of the OP is valid but spoiled by bad example couple/picture!

The problem with race threads is that anytime a minority cites his race as a possible hinderance to his success (and in some cases, it can be, depending on who he's trying to attract), most guys, usually white -- will come in and call him a troll, call for a ban, tell him to stick to women his own race to improve his odds, or generally not help in any way. Agreed things like race and other things you can't physically change shouldn't enter your mind when it comes to game, and to their credit, there are some nonwhite males on here who clean up and have the same "suck it up, it isn't your race" attitude some of the white guys have, but the fact remains.

I can understand why a minority who has yet to have success with women of any kind, but more specifically, white women, if he's trying to get them, will look at his ethnicity and ask "is this why?"

Obviously once he improves himself, learns game, and gets some experience under his belt, he'll see how silly it is. But I don't fault some inexperienced men for feeling that way.

If you think that girl is attractive, I feel sorry for you.
I have met more than a few broads who were into the whole spiritual india thing, I am sure they would take it in the ass if the "guru" told them they would activate there kundalini.
I am not here to judge another mans game, I am here to perfect mine.
I have friends who go through girls like that on a weekly basis, you would think they are hideous with your stupid thinking.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I was expecting a post of a 5'6" Indian leper. This guy is in amazing shape for any man of any age, has height, has good teeth, has good hair at 50, and is very skilled at what he does.

Explain to me how he was born at a genetic disadvantage? In spite of the slight hinderance of being Indian, I see him being physically appealing to many women. This picture does nothing for the true, balding, 5'6 overweight dudes who hit the genetic anti-jackpot.

I think a better example would be Geoffrey Arend and Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.
[Image: christina_hendricks.jpg]

Starting a race troll about Indian men is still race trolling. 3 day ban.

Quote: (08-13-2014 05:49 PM)Heathree Wrote:  

As this post states, the OP is a bad example. The guy might be 50 but he is in good shape and is pretty 'hot'. He is potentially an 8 and his woman (might be younger) but is a 6.

If that's a 6, then you guys can have the 8's, the 9's and the bitchiness. I'll stick to the cute girls with thin bodies who actually appreciate getting a piece of my valuable time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Common Dalaran, you're a good poster. Don't start trollin' now.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-13-2014 07:04 PM)Suits Wrote:  

If that's a 6, then you guys can have the 8's, the 9's and the bitchiness. I'll stick to the cute girls with thin bodies who actually appreciate getting a piece of my valuable time.

I don't think people are saying she is ugly and WNB but she certainly isn't a 7 or above.

I think being thin and having a cute face got her to a 6. She looks pretty plain to me

WB though

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (08-13-2014 06:15 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

I think a better example would be Geoffrey Arend and Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.
[Image: christina_hendricks.jpg]

I can't be the only one around here who thinks Christina Hendricks is fat.

Ya'll are some haters. The girl in the OP's picture is cute and she looks like she's happy to be there. He's doing real good for himself.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

New type of troll: IRT = Ironic Race Troll.

Starts thread against race trolling, gets banned regardless.

Quote: (08-13-2014 08:31 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

New type of troll: IRT = Ironic Race Troll.

Starts thread against race trolling, gets banned regardless.

Ironic Race Troll? That's just a troll who did it BEFORE it was cool. It's the hipster troll [Image: icon_razz.gif]

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (08-13-2014 06:00 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

If you think that girl is attractive, I feel sorry for you.

It is condescending to say you feel sorry for us.

Please post an (anonymized) picture of a girl you dated that is "really hot" according to your criteria.

Maybe things aren't as simple as you think, and people have different tastes.

Quote: (08-13-2014 07:04 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Yes, that is indeed a 6.

I know some of us around here seem like a quality trolls, but gotta keep it real.

No calling a 6 a hottie. I'd bang her repeatedly and thoroughly, but she is no prize.

It reminded me of a guy that was a new poster making a thread about getting a SNL with a supposed 8+. He sent me a pic in PM of the chick.

She was a 30+ low 6.

For the arguments of how much game you need, the difference between winning 6s and 8s is vast.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (08-13-2014 08:15 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Ya'll are some haters. The girl in the OP's picture is cute and she looks like she's happy to be there. He's doing real good for himself.

She done good getting that guy, he is a good catch for her.

IKE - I am surprised at your response, having travelled like you have I am sure you have come across beauty.
Take a real look at that girl, it is a few years from the wall. She is what, maybe 25 at best. Pale skin, no breasts and a wide face doesn't do it for me.
I am sorry you find it condescending what I said, but others have stated the same.
It's funny how people love to jump on Indian guys and no one says anything, I don't see anything wrong with dude.
They both look happy and are evenly matched if you ask me.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com