rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phoenix/Scottsdale (Newly Local)

What's up gents,

This is my first post to the forum, so wanted to just preface this by saying thanks to all of you guys out there contributing to the manosphere. I've been following several of you (Mcqueen, Roosh, Dagonet and many of the other R of K regulars) for sometime now and you've had a great impact on my life and outlook insofar as red-pill goes.

Now on to the point.

I'm newly local to the North Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ area, about to start a full-time gig here soon. I'm fresh out of college and looking to meet up with some fellow red-pill guys that might be in the area.

My game is developing, and I'd say at this point I'm average at best. I would be very interested in meeting up with some more experienced guys who know the area well or even some other guys who are new to red-pill like myself and just open to learning.

As the above mentioned guys are always saying, if you want your game to improve, you've gotta fucking. go out and do the work. So, anyone in the area let me know! Thanks

-Seth

Seth, I know this post is old about 5 months old. I live in the area and have for years. I'm not experienced but willing. Let me know if you wanna roll, I need to get approaches.