rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which African country has the SEXIEST girls ?

I hear Nigeria and Senegal have the sexiest girls. I'm not sure.

There is a lot of variety in Africa so it comes down to your taste. Depending on that, an agrument can be made for Cote d'ivoire, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Somalia as well.

I like tall girls with sharp facial structures. Not the small, chubby round ones.

I´d have to go for Ethiopia.

There's a huge amount of variation. Somebody from Zimbabwe is as different to someone from Chad as someone from Sweden is different to someone from Greece.

I think from the standard Western point of view would have Ethiopia, Somalia and Djibouti as taking the top spot. As for variety, obviously South Africa.

Quote: (03-09-2011 12:47 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

There's a huge amount of variation. Somebody from Zimbabwe is as different to someone from Chad as someone from Sweden is different to someone from Greece.

I think from the standard Western point of view would have Ethiopia, Somalia and Djibouti as taking the top spot. As for variety, obviously South Africa.
HOA girls,the Ethios,Eritreans and Somalis are hot but- the latter are often afflicted with the tribal curse;paranoid schizophrenia. This is better than the mental dyslexia and overwhelming conceit that are standard SOMALI behaviour but it gets really old very very quickly especially when her brigade of Oedipal cousins are playing excitable cockblocker;hobby of idle losers.
Quote:Quote:

I like tall girls with sharp facial structures. Not the small, chubby round ones.
Then Uganda is the place for you. Tutsis,both local Rwandese and Burundian are all over Kampala. Horny uncomplicated tall and clitorally elongated up to 2 inches,though 4 inch happy buttons,especially Burundian and Rwandese are common.
Often they're 6 feet tall,btw with a crazy 32-24-45 structure,I'm not making this up. Here's a typical Tutsi beauty
>

Uganda has the highes HIV rate in the world

Moroccan chicks are hot.

Arabic country but no so strict as others.

Silky black hair and dusky skin.

Sub-saharan Africa does not interest me at all despite what naughty nomad says.

Not big on black girls in general unless they are skinny and lighter skinned. Ethiopian girls are pretty cute before they hit 30, we got a ton of them here in DC.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I've heard that Swaziland has the best women of all.

South Africa and Morocco.

Quote: (03-10-2011 06:47 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

Well, it's bad but not exactly the world's worst. See link below. HIV rates in Africa vary a lot more than people would think. Southern Africa is the worst in the high double digits while in West Africa the levels are still high but about the same as Russia and Southeast Asia. If you are willing to bang in a club in Moscow or Bangkok you are no less at risk than most of East or West Africa.

HIV MAP

Quote: (03-10-2011 07:53 PM)Veni Vidi Pimpi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2011 06:47 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

Well, it's bad but not exactly the world's worst. See link below. HIV rates in Africa vary a lot more than people would think. Southern Africa is the worst in the high double digits while in West Africa the levels are still high but about the same as Russia and Southeast Asia. If you are willing to bang in a club in Moscow or Bangkok you are no less at risk than most of East or West Africa.

HIV MAP

Wear a condom? I don't see why this is even an issue. HIV is a lot harder to contract than most people think. (Not directed at you, just saying)

My picks from experience:

Senegal, Rwanda/Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe

Nigeria is really fine or so-so

Sierra Leone, Ethopia and South Africa.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-11-2011 01:01 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Tommy,let me tell you a little secret-the world as we know it is deliberately misshaped by lies. The global elites,the string pullers behind the scenes,the faceless ones;call them what you will have constructed a series of untruths for social reengineering, to make money and keep us in line.
Take your pick of the most recent emergencies/cliches/alarms to hit the West:
Remember Y2K? The world was supposed to fall out of orbit and collide with Uranus-unless you were to spend 29.95$ on Y2K compliant software.
Global warming has already been proven to be a hoax yet it gets so much mainstream media play-why?
NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN THE HIV THAT CAUSES AIDS. In 2000 Mbeki in South Africa invited orthodox researchers (HIV causes AIDS causes death) and so-called heretics (AIDS is actually a host of poverty linked conditions causing immune deficiency).
The fact is even Luc Montagnier,the 'discoverer' was forced to publicly confess its very difficult to do a Koch test on an AIDS victim: get dna from the sufferer,place under electron microscope and photograph,revealing the disease causing pathogen. Until this day,that has not been done with HIV/AIDS but every other disease known to man.
Yes,.people are dying;but of normal diseases prevalent in poor countries,not mysterious sexually transmitted viruses.
Returning to the thread-Uganda is the best,cause of their local and nearby talent. Tryst me rooshers;few things in life are as memorable as riding a squirting,squirming,sweating,groaning 6 foot Tutsi with a giant ass.

All depends on your preference. If you are not attracted to black girls then South Africa would be your only bet. Some of the finest women in the world.

This video here(FF to 5:30 in) shows the first black girl to be a news anchorwoman in China, she's from Zimbabwe. I think she's damn cute, and her accent and mannerism is cute too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3LzSlRbPo

I'm in West Africa in two weeks!!! yeah! I'll let you know where the hottest chicks are.

From my previous expierence, the hottest chicks are on the horn of Africa (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia and Djibouti).
Nubian women are really sexy too, but are generally hardcore Muslim.

Speakeasy: Woa, that chick is gorgeous. You see a lot of medium shades in Southern Africa like that.

Quote: (03-11-2011 02:52 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2011 01:01 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Tommy,let me tell you a little secret-the world as we know it is deliberately misshaped by lies. The global elites,the string pullers behind the scenes,the faceless ones;call them what you will have constructed a series of untruths for social reengineering, to make money and keep us in line.
Take your pick of the most recent emergencies/cliches/alarms to hit the West:
Remember Y2K? The world was supposed to fall out of orbit and collide with Uranus-unless you were to spend 29.95$ on Y2K compliant software.
Global warming has already been proven to be a hoax yet it gets so much mainstream media play-why?
NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN THE HIV THAT CAUSES AIDS. In 2000 Mbeki in South Africa invited orthodox researchers (HIV causes AIDS causes death) and so-called heretics (AIDS is actually a host of poverty linked conditions causing immune deficiency).
The fact is even Luc Montagnier,the 'discoverer' was forced to publicly confess its very difficult to do a Koch test on an AIDS victim: get dna from the sufferer,place under electron microscope and photograph,revealing the disease causing pathogen. Until this day,that has not been done with HIV/AIDS but every other disease known to man.
Yes,.people are dying;but of normal diseases prevalent in poor countries,not mysterious sexually transmitted viruses.
Returning to the thread-Uganda is the best,cause of their local and nearby talent. Tryst me rooshers;few things in life are as memorable as riding a squirting,squirming,sweating,groaning 6 foot Tutsi with a giant ass.

You're an idiot conspiracy theorist if you really believe HIV/AIDS isn't a real virus. What next, the moon landing and 9/11?

You guys are right, Vimbai Kajese the anchor woman in China from Zimbabwe is hot!

http://www.misszimdiamond.com/images/cat...kajese.jpg

Quote: (03-11-2011 08:30 AM)fman Wrote:  

You guys are right, Vimbai Kajese the anchor woman in China from Zimbabwe is hot!

You're an idiot conspiracy theorist if you really believe HIV/AIDS isn't a real virus. What next, the moon landing and 9/11?
Son,refrain from emotional knee jerk reactions! I was a freelance journalist in early 1999-2002 and have personal interviews with doctors,'AIDS' patients,researchers and NGO operators.
Believe what you want-I don't consider it my duty to pull every random dupe out of his comfort zone.

Quote: (03-11-2011 05:14 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This video here(FF to 5:30 in) shows the first black girl to be a news anchorwoman in China, she's from Zimbabwe. I think she's damn cute, and her accent and mannerism is cute too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3LzSlRbPo

She is sexy as fcuk, I might seek consolation in Uganda, the only way to get a Somalian flag is to isolate her from the herd.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-11-2011 11:36 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2011 08:30 AM)fman Wrote:  

Son,refrain from emotional knee jerk reactions! I was a freelance journalist in early 1999-2002 and have personal interviews with doctors,'AIDS' patients,researchers and NGO operators.
Believe what you want-I don't consider it my duty to pull every random dupe out of his comfort zone.
Bro...maybe you got it mixed up. I am not the poster that wrote that.

Gosh here goes another. I did not want to comment on the AIDS remark, is this really the place for that nonsense.

If you don't like the post then do not comment.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com