rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

night game even worth it?

Night game offers faster physical progression. That is the biggest benefit. there is also male bonding if you go with some boys. But I see many downsides:

-cost (cover, alcohol, transportation)
-health (throws off sleep habits, tiring, alcohol has detrimental effects on mind and body as well as hangover)
-time consuming

A lot of times I would rather sleep early, read, wake up early, read, work out...night game throws off a whole night and half or more of the next day. Are day and internet game just more efficient? Time is precious. Every day I try to make myself a better person (mind, body), and I actually feel night game sessions set me back.

If night game isn't your thing, don't do it. I'm not into the club/bar scene myself. There are lots of ways to meet women, and I'm a lot more likely to meet the type of women I'm looking for in other settings.

I don't go nightlifing often, and when I do I'm reminded of why I avoid it. Forgoing it basically sacrifices (or makes much more tricky) the ONS but I may be ok with that. There has to be a consideration of ROI.

Anyway I'm coming off a massive bad streak last night maybe that's why I'm speaking ill of night life. I was at a bad niche abroad with a language barrier, not exactly high yield circumstances

I mean roosh has talked about night game ROI. There are real epidemics of iphones,facebook, beta orbiters, cockblockers. On top of that if there isn't a strong common language it just doesn't make sense, very counterproductive

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Thanks for the unpopular opinion. Enjoy your stay

I'm blocking anyone who insinuates troll on my posts or threads

You dislike or disagree with an opinion and start throwing around dumb looking troll cartoons?

Grow up buddy

Wasn't "DayGame Even Worth It?" a thread like a week ago or something like that?

"Is Game Even Worth It?" coming soon from a troll near you.

"I'm blocking anyone who thinks my opinion is stupid" where have I heard that before.

If you don't like night game, don't do it. Simple. Don't start junk threads ripping on one of the main cornerstones of social game. Besides, this post checks off multiple points on the classic forum troll list.

Oh great Pharaoh, unleash thy ban hammer upon this man, for he has trolled

One can make the argument that getting laid isn't worth it. Jerking off until the end of time is a real option that many men before you have chosen. Compared to beating it, having a forgettable ONS (i.e, jerking off using an average girl's vagina hole) has questionable value outside of bragging rights. The only person who can really determine if you are a loser or not is you.

That being said - this is game forum for people who like to get laid. Maybe you should start posting on a reading forum or a getting-up-early forum.

I think op just wanted some insight in to the importance night game holds on some of the more experienced players here, and how they balance the effects of the hangover etc. with their day to day lives.

The title is however, a bit dramatic.

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

Night game has never been worth it for me.

I believe that, for most guys -- Night Game is Beta.

They do it because they have no other options.

Wasted time, wasted money, wasted energy, bitch shields, cock blockers, expensive drinks, cover charges, driving times, police, etc.

Night time gives most of the power to women.

-They put on their best clothes and make up so they feel special.

-They are with their friends so they have extra security.

-They are surrounded by beta guys so they get more attention.

Her value is artificially raised for those few hours..

Night Game =

-She gets an ego boost
-Bar/Club Owners get paid
-Alcohol vendors make $$$
-Cigarette vendors make $$$
-Taco vendors make $$$
-Cops give us DUI's

A few guys get laid but most guys go home to jerk off.

80% of guys doing night game get minimal results on their investment of time, energy, money, etc.

I wrote that post a few years ago, I was half joking:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16165-...#pid525767

It is interesting to me to analyze the "return on investment" with different types of game.

If you enjoy night game, my power to you!

If you get good results from night game, ignore this post!

Night game should be fun first, results second.

I've done dozens and dozens of nights out, and have only a few bangs resulting from night game to show for. Those are good memories, but the memories of me having fun with many different girls without necessarily banging and with my buddies make it all worth it.

didn't someone just make a thread called "is day game even worth it?" I smell trolling.

The only game worth doing is mid-day game. It's like a blend of night game and day game where the sun is hanging right above the earth on it's axis, thus pulling at women's heart strings and making them way hornier than usual. Players on this site don't talk much about it because it's so potent and powerful.

But seriously, is this a real thread? Don't go out at night, if you don't like it. I don't enjoy going out at night that much for a plethora of reasons.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (08-08-2014 02:13 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

didn't someone just make a thread called "is day game even worth it?" I smell trolling.

The only game worth doing is mid-day game. It's like a blend of night game and day game where the sun is hanging right above the earth on it's axis, thus pulling at women's heart strings and making them way hornier than usual. Players on this site don't talk much about it because it's so potent and powerful.

But seriously, is this a real thread? Don't go out at night, if you don't like it. I don't enjoy going out at night that much for a plethora of reasons.

No, the only game worth it is dusk game. This can only be used between 7:30-8pm. Since the moon is now beginning to rise, the tidal gravitational effects cause a change in brain chemistry in women, making them 5% more succeptible to game [sources: Carl Sagan, Bill Nye the Science Guy]

For me, no. For a person of my level of appearance, living in the city that I do, it is not worth it. Yes I have gotten lays from it, but the ROI is absolutely horrid.

Yeah don't night game either, in fact, don't even talk to any girls. That should solve everything.

Surely 95% of men under the age of 50 living in the western world has tried 'night game' at some point in their life. They might not have called it 'game' or even cold approached women in bars and clubs but they went their with the intention of pickup.

But it would be interesting to know what percentage of men have actually pulled a woman from a club. I and the guys who I associated with back in the day got zero. Until getting into PUA....

Easy rules to night game:

- you have logistics
- you enjoy drinking and smoking cigs the more the better to really enjoy it
- you have night life connections and places locked down
- you dress sharp
- you know how to pull a bitch onto the dance floor or out of the club
- you are willing to burn some cash
- you can easily last til closing time

If you don't invest in these traits I find it hard to believe a guy will have success while enjoying the process.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

There is no blanket statement that will be relevant to all men. Take a look at your strengths, skill set, and the lifestyle you want to lead. Night game will work for some mostly younger guys with a higher tolerance for noise, cockblockers and who like to drink. As you get older these venues get old and they have a diminishing return on investment in your time and energy.

Do what you enjoy and follow the method that leads to best results. This will be based on experience and personal preference.

Night game is different from any other setting.

- Name a time and place where you could get the majority of your notches (you met not half an hour ago) in a toilet stall

- Name times and places you can get multiple kiss closes before you go home with a different girl

- Name a time and place you overcame bitch shields or mother hens to smash a girl you just met

Holidays do not count. There is merit to night game but it is a different animal then day game or internet game. I used to despise going out but I got into a groove and started to like it.

I derive almost zero fun from nightclubs. Getting drunk on overpriced drinks in a loud, crowded, smokey room does nothing for me.

They are merely a means to an end. If the choice is between a night lonely at home, and a night around other people with a chance of getting laid, I can only choose the latter. Girls who are DTF do go to nightclubs, do get picked up, and hence there is some probabilistic value in going there.

However, I'd say on average, more than 95% of the guys who go to a club leave without getting laid. In some extreme examples I'd say 100%. I remember one club in Japan where me and a wingman approached basically every girl there. Not difficult considering the ratio was about 20:1 guys:girls. After we left, and were drinking outside a 7-11, we saw almost every girl we talked to leave with her female friends. So I'd say the caveat is 'it's not worth it if the ratios are too severe'.

Frankly I massively prefer sober after-date sex at a reasonable hour, but some days you don't have one lined up, and some dates don't end in sex.

I really must start daygame; if you can get smooth at that I think that's where the gold is. Both in terms of quality (do the kind of girls you want for a LTR go to clubs?) and quantity. Clubs are primarily a Friday and Saturday night event, but there are 5 other nights free for dates.

Edit: One thing that does improve a night at a club for me is talking to other guys. Especially foreigners in foreign countries. I like to hear their stories, which are often very interesting, it keeps you in a social mood, and sometimes you make new friends or valuable contacts. Most of time when you say 'Hey mate where you from?' guys are very friendly. If its a guy by himself I always drop in a quick statement in the conversation that indicates me being into chicks, which disarms any 'is this guy gay' concern, and often results in an insta-wingman.

Quote: (08-08-2014 02:52 PM)Hans Dix Wrote:  

No, the only game worth it is dusk game. This can only be used between 7:30-8pm. Since the moon is now beginning to rise, the tidal gravitational effects cause a change in brain chemistry in women, making them 5% more succeptible to game [sources: Carl Sagan, Bill Nye the Science Guy]

[Image: laugh5.gif]

I'll give a serious answer:
Yes, night game is worth it, but only if you know how to do it properly. The majority of my lays, especially this year, have been from night game. In certain cities (Bangkok and Taipei come to mind), the elite/hottest girls only really come out at night. If you have the right connections or are considered good looking then night game can have high ROI. Especially in Asian cities.. whenever I went out in Bangkok I was always EXCITED, as there was a pretty high chance of me getting laid. I don't actually enjoy nightlife much, but it's where I get most of my results so I continue to do it.

Quote: (08-08-2014 05:39 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Easy rules to night game:

- you have logistics
- you enjoy drinking and smoking cigs the more the better to really enjoy it
- you have night life connections and places locked down
- you dress sharp
- you know how to pull a bitch onto the dance floor or out of the club
- you are willing to burn some cash
- you can easily last til closing time

If you don't invest in these traits I find it hard to believe a guy will have success while enjoying the process.

Seemingly legit

Best time for night game that I can tell: 6-9pm saturday night.

before the bro's are out. while the 'good girls' are out. no one is drunk yet. night is fresh and full of opportunity.

after that its just too much of a mess in my opinion.