rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should Instant date be the principle of your game?

Looking back, I realized that all of the successful interactions and approaches I got that led to something, it was either a SNL or an instant date. Technically theres once where I got the number, went on a date, she came back to my pad at midnight and refused to even make out.

Like all noobs I used to approach and get phone numbers but I realize now that you should always shoot for an instant date first. Lots of reasons here:

1. at that moment your energy level is high, the girl attraction level is strong. If you let that momentum slide its gonna slide all the way down to the sewers. Pushing for instant date capitalizes on this momentum. If you are going out and things are well chances are you are in a good mood and weather is clear. Use it.

2. pushing for insta date accelerates your masculine drive and boost your libido/aggression and hone your killer instinct. We as humans operate on emotional thruster. When you are creating attraction with a girl you like you feel that rush inside you boiling up that makes you feel like a sexual motherfucker. Owning up to that drive hone your masculine edge.

3. Main reason IMO: SO MUCH can happen between now and "the next time" you see the girl. There might be a tsunami, her dog bites her, her ex came back and doggy her, or she goes see Frozen. Or your roof leaks and you got hit by a car. Why bank on uncertainty of a future possibility when things are working out for you right now?

4. FLAKING. I set up 2-3 consecutive dates on the same day, even the same night, but its still very common to have all of them dropping like flies. Not sure how you cats do it, managing texting and logistics for 3 dates/flakes on a day is fucking annoying. My phone is like a vibrator even when Im working. Im done with setting up dates.

5. She knows whats up. You throw your dick on the table. She can take it or leave it. This way theres no fucking way she can keep you in her orbit and mining your attention.

6. You can still fall back to number farm. If an insta date isnt possible, sure get a number, but most of the time I dont bother anymore unless the girl is clearly attracted but logistics are impossible.

Im giving myself a 19 instant dates challenge (my birthday) if you guys wanna join. No getting number bs, go for insta date.

This is my take on the instant date. Would like to know what people think. Are there situation where really its better not to instant date or SNL?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Instant dates are great if (i) you lack dating practice or (ii) you want to try for an SDL.

Otherwise they are a timesink. You're better off taking a number, letting the bubble burst, and then filter over SMS to see which girls have high interest.

In your experiences, is it always a smooth transition from finding out the insta-date is a no-go to getting their number? I've had instances where it seemed awkward but that was probably because I sounded disappointed about no insta-date for some reason.

Quote: (08-05-2014 11:15 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

In your experiences, is it always a smooth transition from finding out the insta-date is a no-go to getting their number? I've had instances where it seemed awkward but that was probably because I sounded disappointed about no insta-date for some reason.

It is smooth most of the time, though it depends entirely on your frame. Usually Im always like "hey Im thirsty/lets get some air/lets get out of here, then if she says no in some instances its simply not worth it to get the number. The instant date here I use more as a compliance test to see how attracted she is. If she is sufficiently attracted she will go with you.

In most cases she will say no, then I eject with grace "k have fun I ll see you around". But when I sense that the girl do really want to meet again I say this "k, but I actually do have to go. If you wanna hit that up (whatever that is you are trying to insta date her to) take my number, we can meet up another time". Then she gets my number and I make her call me or send me a text later so I get her number. If she does send a text that means she is genuinely attracted, else fuck off. Then I venue change or disappear for a while and game others.

I find that this is pretty good screening for someone at my game level. Minimal investment and good return. The key is to make her get your number and not the other way around. I've been through the number farming hell every noob went to. Not worth it. I can go out with you and get a number from any girl that let me open my trap. 90% of those numbers wont lead anywhere and give you false positive about your progress.

By trying to push for insta date I push the interaction to its limits and reduce attention mining. Krauser is right that at higher game level you can number farm and play from there, but hey it's Krauser man [Image: wink.gif] He has the skills to do whatever he wants and still pull

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie