rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calvin Klein Store Approach and Number Close

This year has been one of few approaches for me thus far as I was addicted to opiates for the first third and then entered a methadone maintenance program that caused my sex drive to flatline when I started out at a high dose of the drug. I've been getting back into the game recently, however, tapering off the methadone and noticing my typically high level of horniness returning more and more each week and reading Krauser's Daygame Mastery which has been revelatory.

I've been in the seduction community on and off for about 6 years at this point, occasionally taking breaks to pursue LTRs, drugs, and other interests. I am 26 years old, stand 5'8" and would describe my looks as being above average. If I had to rate myself I would say that I am a male 7. I have a sleeve of tattoos and another large piece on the shoulder of my other arm and generally dress in a tastefully gothic style (lots of black and grey) which causes me to hone in on bohemian and hipster type girls as they have historically been most responsive to my look and vibe. I have initiated sexual relationships with attractive girls from cold approaches, seduced and then dated my 3 year oneitis for 1 year during which I lived out my every fantasy with her (this was the peak of my sexual career), pulled a stripper, and done what I imagine to be close to 200 approaches at this point, possibly more. I consider myself to be "intermediate" though as I've said I often go through periods where I shut myself in (I am a loner by nature) and make no effort toward dating or obtaining sex.

This evening I had been at a nearby coffee shop reading Daygame Mastery and I decided to do some clothes shopping, reasoning that I would likely be presented with some approach opportunities in the process. After visiting a few stores that did indeed have some prime talent but poor logistics I ended up in Calvin Klein and immediately experienced what Krauser describes as the "DNA bubble" effect upon seeing a very sexy French/Italian girl that was a store employee. I would rate her as a high 7 or 8 but her exotic look and perfectly round ass were particularly appealing to me. I casually browsed through the store considering how best to position myself to open her when she walked by and said "I like your tattoos." Holy shit an IOI, I thought. So I followed her to the display of jeans that she had moved to and while pretending to browse through the selection I asked if she had gone to my university because I thought she looked familiar (I was being sincere in saying so). She started talking about how she hasn't gone to college and what not and looking back I can see that my vibe was rather flat and that the conversation lacked any real emotional content. I correctly guessed her ancestry as French and riffed out of that for another couple of minutes.

Anyway I eventually found a pair of jeans that I actually did want but that they didn't have in my size so I walked to the counter and asked the four employees standing there (including my girl) if they had any in the back to which they responded that they did not. My girl asked me in an eager tone if I would like to try on the pair that I had (I got the impression that she didn't want me to leave) and I declined, walking back to the display. However when I noticed that she was now alone by the fitting rooms I decided to try on a different style and walked back there. Upon leaving the fitting room she asked how I like the jeans, blah blah blah, and I eventually went for her number. At this point it got VERY awkward as I was almost shaking with fear. Maybe it's because I'm out of practice or because I was unusually attracted to this girl, but this was an intense number close. She seemed hesitant, almost as if she was trying to think of a way to say no but she acquiesced and said "yeah I guess." I asked her name as I walked away and told her mine. I plan to shoot her a text 2 nights from now and see what happens.

Needless to say this number is likely to turn out to be a cold lead but the way I look at it these types of experiences are necessary stepping stones on the path to mastery. I can think of a number of things that I could have done to improve the quality of the interaction and I will implement these ideas in future sets. It feels great to be back in the game but it looks like after having been away for so long I am going to have to go through the "pain period" once again to shake the rust off, and I am fully prepared to do so. I'm even excited for it because I know the kind of success that one can have if he sticks it out in this game.

RVF, share any tips, strategies, or stories that you may have relating specifically to gaming store employees.

Quote: (08-04-2014 07:54 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  

I consider myself to be "intermediate"

At this point it got VERY awkward as I was almost shaking with fear.

she acquiesced and said "yeah I guess."

Good work man!

I think you're going to bang her.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I do notice in higher end stores you tend to get a hotter looking chick. The only thing that puts me off stores is that, girls might be walking around but there is a chance their boyfriend is around the corner in the store looking at something else. I figure its ok just to chat but going in direct with 'You look nice' I'm not too sure (maybe that's just a limiting belief). In a shop you don't know if they are solo or with their guy unlike the streets where its pretty obvious.

Quote: (08-05-2014 04:37 AM)Heathree Wrote:  

I do notice in higher end stores you tend to get a hotter looking chick. The only thing that puts me off stores is that, girls might be walking around but there is a chance their boyfriend is around the corner in the store looking at something else. I figure its ok just to chat but going in direct with 'You look nice' I'm not too sure (maybe that's just a limiting belief). In a shop you don't know if they are solo or with their guy unlike the streets where its pretty obvious.

It's definitely a limiting belief.

Just tell yourself that any guy being dragged around a store with a girl is a beta loser and she'll want you more anyway.

Re-frame yourself and re-engage.