rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

That's it! Gonna send dick pic to all bitches who gone silent!

All right! Bitches gone silent. Sent them messages, I know they read them but just aren't replying. I've tried reinitiate after every few weeks, but some bitches just gone cold silent! I have way too many of these silent chicks on my phone to count. Time to go apocalypse on them! Dick pic, my huge one of course.

IS IT TIME FOR THE DICK PIC!?

Hahaha your only other option would be to delete their numbers so I guess you have nothing to lose...go for it and share your results

on another note, maybe this belongs in one of the dozens of other dick pic threads here

In some parts of the world, the law can do you for harassment and other charges. If the women made a complaint.

I've changed my stance on this subject and have come to the conclusion that dick pics don't really help and can't actually hurt your chances or possibly get you in trouble.

^ Soup is right.

Maybe it's me getting older, but seriously, has anyone packing less than 9" ever had anything good come from a dick pick? It's the #1 girl complaint. Even if she likes your D, she doesn't like the incriminating evidence on her phone.

The old Mae West line applies here; it's not what you've got, it's what they think you've got.

Quote: (08-04-2014 08:52 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

^ Soup is right.

Maybe it's me getting older, but seriously, has anyone packing less than 9" ever had anything good come from a dick pick? It's the #1 girl complaint. Even if she likes your D, she doesn't like the incriminating evidence on her phone.

The old Mae West line applies here; it's not what you've got, it's what they think you've got.

Even with a big dick, it's still not good for game stuff really.

Eject and delete OR keep them and try to restart after a few weeks and/or month.

Who still sends dick pics?

Do it. Odds are most will remain silent, a few will give you a nastygram, but a few might send you a pic of themselves naked and offer you their number.

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

I keep going silent on women. Wonder if they're teaming up to send pussy pics?

Maybe not a dick pic, but a dick smiley. I sent dick smileys to troll fatties on Tinder.

8====D

Try it and report back.

Barry

no don't do this, it seems immature. if a woman is ignoring multiple texts, nothing you do will salvage it. get over it

I'm with soup.

I even made a day out of it once, April 1-National Dick Pic Day. I posted a bunch of great screencaps on here. But I've ready too many stories about girls filing lawsuits and sexual harassment charges that I'm now bearish.

I would only send a dick pic to a girl you have already banged a couple times. Randomly, when she's in class or something.

Not sure why you'd send dick pictures to random girls who don't want to fuck you. It has about 0% chance of working. Stop being so desperate for a reaction, just move on to girls who are interested. There comes a point when your learning game where you have to stop plowing through like an idiot, and become aware of when a girl is interested or not. If she's not interested then move on. It's a waste of time and mental energy to keep engaging people who want nothing to do with you.

My go to move to tackle radio silence of late is to deploy the smiling poo emoji.

[Image: attachment.jpg20580]   

Out of 5 chicks, I've had 3 respond (2 asking why I'm sending them shit, haha, with no further response), and the other asking what was up...which I've eventually worked my way toward getting a date with.

I think the effectiveness lies in its cheekiness. It's shit (nasty), but it's smiling! Give it a try I say, haha.

Every time you send a message that is not replied to you appear lower and lower in value to the girl concerned. They label you desperate and although one probably doesn't care what she thinks, it still inevitably leads nowhere.

I wouldn't even waste the energy tapping my screen to do this; the momentary sense of satisfaction one may feel is certainly not worth it.

An abundance mentality should stop anyone from ever resorting to such measures, in my opinion.

Go get more numbers!

"What do you think about my dick pics"

[Image: dick-cheney-5bb4d9aaf84d4454.jpg]

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Don't do the dick pic. Take a shit pic !

No ugly women, just lazy women.

"Do you think my dick is a little crooked?"

[Image: richard_nixon_ap.jpg]