rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta August/September 2014

Any members in Jakarta or wanting to travel there for a weekend or longer?

I really want to make my first trip to Jakarta during this SEA trip, and I can be there as early as mid-August. It's a huge city, and I would prefer to not go at it alone.

I'll be there for most of Aug and part of Sept. Likely we can meet up if you're there.

I will be there from end of August to some of Sept. I'd be down to meet up!

just to keep the thread up to date - I am postponing my trip

Quote: (07-31-2014 10:29 PM)limejelo Wrote:  

I will be there from end of August to some of Sept. I'd be down to meet up!

Do you know which day yet?

Quote: (08-01-2014 12:06 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

just to keep the thread up to date - I am postponing my trip

Thanks for the update.

I will be there from August 31st to September 7.

I will be in jkt from 4th of September until....
got a 2months visa from embassy and planning to stay in jkt for 1 month
anybody interested to meet and/or share accomodation costs pls PM me
thnks

15-18 Aug

22-24 Aug looking likely. Will confirm

Irish

Hi guys,

I decided not to postpone my trip. I'm here now. I banged 2 girls so far but I am still trying to figure out logistics.

Traffic is so weird. A 2 minute ride can take 50 minutes at the wrong time. Traffic on one side of the street is fine, traffic on the other can be stop and go. It can take 20 minutes to get to a spot where you turn around. Very few taxi drivers speak english. It as if none have seen a google maps before. They constantly go the wrong way. You must memorize basic bahasa to tell the idiot taxi drivers where to go.

When a girl is conservative and she says no sex, I'm still not sure if it means no sex.

One piece of advice, just drink beer. Do not drink hard liquor and especially do not drink doubles unless you want to blow a ton of money. You will be buying girls drinks if you go out so order beer for her. Don't let her choose. And do not go out for drinks with a girl who is too posh. She will not let you choose beer for her.

Problem is that most girls want to meet up for coffee right after work, but that is when traffic is worst!

My ideal MO would probably be to do 6 coffee dates during monday and tuesday night and then bang the girls on the second date where we do something at my place the rest of the week except friday and sat night should be one night stands. The problem is that i have not get more than one coffee date a day and traffic is so bad that either me or the girl or both of us is usually an hour late. The girls i talked to do not want to go straight to my place to fuck, but on the second date they are totally cool with it.

Very curious what you guys think.

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:44 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

Hi guys,

I decided not to postpone my trip. I'm here now. I banged 2 girls so far but I am still trying to figure out logistics.

Traffic is so weird. A 2 minute ride can take 50 minutes at the wrong time. Traffic on one side of the street is fine, traffic on the other can be stop and go. It can take 20 minutes to get to a spot where you turn around. Very few taxi drivers speak english. It as if none have seen a google maps before. They constantly go the wrong way. You must memorize basic bahasa to tell the idiot taxi drivers where to go.

When a girl is conservative and she says no sex, I'm still not sure if it means no sex.

One piece of advice, just drink beer. Do not drink hard liquor and especially do not drink doubles unless you want to blow a ton of money. You will be buying girls drinks if you go out so order beer for her. Don't let her choose. And do not go out for drinks with a girl who is too posh. She will not let you choose beer for her.

Problem is that most girls want to meet up for coffee right after work, but that is when traffic is worst!

My ideal MO would probably be to do 6 coffee dates during monday and tuesday night and then bang the girls on the second date where we do something at my place the rest of the week except friday and sat night should be one night stands. The problem is that i have not get more than one coffee date a day and traffic is so bad that either me or the girl or both of us is usually an hour late. The girls i talked to do not want to go straight to my place to fuck, but on the second date they are totally cool with it.

Well I solved the traffic problem by scheduling all first dates at my place. I just needed to come up with a good excuse for doing the dates at my place.

How many came direct to your hotel?

Quote: (08-20-2014 12:56 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:44 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

Hi guys,

Well I solved the traffic problem by scheduling all first dates at my place. I just needed to come up with a good excuse for doing the dates at my place.

By the way, don't forget to buy hard alcohol at duty free like I did!

Quote: (08-20-2014 01:03 AM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

How many came direct to your hotel?

They haven't come yet, but i scheduled wed, thurs and friday this morning.

22-24 Aug confirmed

Will be in Blowfish on the Friday, Saturday night venue TBD

Irish

Was at blowfish that night: pulled a girl into the bathroom stall around 1:30am after tipping the attendant 100k rupiah. Jakarta is a crazy town, I'm still trying to process it all.

I banged the DJ [Image: wink.gif]

Irish

Quote: (08-26-2014 05:37 AM)Irish Wrote:  

nice work.

Quote: (08-26-2014 08:12 AM)bigbait Wrote:  

nice work.

^She still had crates of that water in her apartment

Jees man, surely google images had a few more flattering photos than that one?

Such as...

[Image: Tiara+Eve+for+Popular+Magazine+August+2013-03.jpg]

Irish

Quote: (08-26-2014 09:05 AM)Irish Wrote:  

I banged the DJ

Such as...

Hahaha

actually maybe it is not a good idea to post this girl's name. this page will come up if she googles herself

Yeah, probably right...

Irish

Ah bollocks

Didn't realise you can't edit posts after 60 minutes...

[Image: undecided.gif]

Irish

Quote: (08-26-2014 09:05 AM)Irish Wrote:  

nice work.

Such as...

way to go Irish - she's hot!!

Btw, I'm sure you could ask the mods to remove her name and pic

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Just leave the name guys. I would love to hear her opinion once she found it. Pretty sure she can add great insider information from the ground and would make an awesome wing!

what is the best time of the year to do nightgame and daygame on pretty indonesian girls?