rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"looking to catch younger men"-Cougar life

What.The.Fuck.

Talk about double standards here....Anyone remember when online dating sites made it so older guys can't date younger women? The site has also accused google as being sexist.

One week ago, I had a women in her late 40's try to hit on me and get my number. "wooow, don't you look exotic! My friend (also late 40's) thinks you have gorgeous eyes! Where are you from?" I thought she was being nice but then she told me that I have a cute nose and that we should do something "sometime."

Is this the next phase? Young guys being targeted by old, used, and washed up women with vagina's that have the musk of a thousand cum shots?

Get paid son!!!!

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Heartiste is right. The goal of feminism is to remove all restraints on female sexually while maximally restrainibg male sexuality

Quote: (07-25-2014 08:55 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Get paid son!!!!

I don't get it but it made me laugh anyway

Quote: (07-25-2014 11:31 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 08:55 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Get paid son!!!!

I don't get it but it made me laugh anyway

Yeah - it happens more and more as women are encouraged to be as sexual as possible while guys are creepy for looking at younger chicks.

The funny thing is that those women do not have a lack of attraction for older guys. But the hot older guys of 40-50+ simply don't want to have anything to do with them. So they aggressively pursue younger men as a last resort: (and due to favorable SMP with pump-and-dump success)

Heartiste had a good take on this:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/06/0...rlife-com/

Quote:Quote:

2. “So are you tired of meeting the same types of girls in bars?” Translation from the cougarese: “So are you ready for an easier if less visually stimulating lay?”

6. Younger woman (to her date): “Buy me a drink?” Cougar drop kicks her and assumes her place. She smiles at the man, “How about I buy *you* a drink?” This is just a plain admission that older women have to price themselves lower if they want a scrap of male attention that younger, hotter, tighter women take for granted. (Note: The guy sitting across from her doesn’t look all that young.)

A sexual landscape of prowling unmarried cougars, single moms, and divorcees forced into settling for two minutes of cartoon love with awkward dweebs ten beers deep is indicative of a fraying society. All boundaries are coming apart; the hedonist impulse is the last standing principle. Interestingly, CH not only predicted the rise of cougardom, we held it up as an ideal arrangement in an anarchic sex bazaar where the broken incels and insols pile higher than the 99% vacancy rate Burj. Neophyte beta males increasingly getting shut out of the sexual carnival can get their rocks (and their apprehensions) off in the dusty muffs of grateful cougars, while older, suaver players can scoop up the younger morsels for long time love.

attn: Cattle Rustler

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Big titted blondes who want to buy me shit and get fucked. Not seeing the problem here.

Quote: (07-25-2014 10:14 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Heartiste is right. The goal of feminism is to remove all restraints on female sexually while maximally restrainibg male sexuality

And I am going to keep on ignoring the latter part of that statement.

Was that video just a comedy sketch or real? Quite funny.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (07-25-2014 10:14 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I'd add that the goal of feminism to completely change how men select a mate. Big surprise that feminists all share similar traits, and those traits are the ones that men must find attractive, or they are a shallow misogynist who must be shamed.

The biggest differences between us and them:

1) We understand human nature and that certain innate desires play a role in selecting a mate, for men AND women.

2) We understand that in order to obtain a mate, what we bring to the table is taken into consideration. If you, as a man, are not at your full potential or on your way, then you must take responsibility.

They take no responsibility and what they want is the only thing that matters. We live in a society where a 'fit mom' is banned from a social media site because she was mildly critical of a couple of fat, disgusting pigs (my words, not hers) who were 'modeling' lingerie.

Let me tell you something about online dating sites. I used to advertise these sites in large volume so I know a thing or two about how they operate. These sites are not being sexist. Headlines such as '"looking to catch younger men"-Cougar Life' are written by guys in their 20's, possible guys living in India, who are looking to scam guys other guys in their 20's to join the these dating sites. There's nothing sexist about making money and scamming stupid people.

You're ignorant of the online dating industry if you blame this headline on feminism or sexism.

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:08 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Let me tell you something about online dating sites. I used to advertise these sites in large volume so I know a thing or two about how they operate. These sites are not being sexist. Headlines such as '"looking to catch younger men"-Cougar Life' are written by guys in their 20's, possible guys living in India, who are looking to scam guys other guys in their 20's to join the these dating sites. There's nothing sexist about making money and scamming stupid people.

You're ignorant of the online dating industry if you blame this headline on feminism or sexism.

I disagree. Before feminism, men dating older women was unheard of.

I think you've maybe misread or misunderstood my post? It isn't about the headline, its about the double standard.

Younger men wanting to hook up with older women, and younger women wanting to hook up with older men, has been around since the dawn of time. It might not have been super mainstream, but it wasn't non-existent or created out of thin air by feminists. C.S. Lewis is suspected to have banged his friend's mom. Elizabeth I had suitors who were 20 years younger than her. And Mae West hooked up with a dude who was 30 something when she was in her 60's. Lastly, Khadijah (Mohammed's wife) was supposedly 15 years older than him.

Additionally, this is a fetish site. It isn't the norm for all Internet dating. They have goth dating sites, places for guys looking to bang fatties, and a bunch of other stuff that's similar.

Finally, what dudes are getting shamed for hooking up with girls younger than them. Aside from late night TV jokes, I don't see a whole ton of hate. Kelsey Grammer scored a chick 25 years his junior. George Clooney's fiance is quite a bit younger than him. There are a lot of dudes who end up with younger women and no one, sans a few feral shrieking feminists that have no clout anyway, bats an eye or cares.

no guy goes for an older women unless they want a sugar mama or be miserable for the rest their life^

Elizabeth I was a fucking rich ass monarch; I'd pursue her if she was alive so I could be set 4 life.

Cougar Life is in the same stable as Ashley Madison. its full of bots and fake profiles, and I swear the Cougar Life site is just set up to lure in frustrated dudes whom can't crack the code on Ashely Madison. I was on Cougar Life for a month a few years ago and ditched that quick from the level of spam/bots.

This AD is complete jokes. Made to make women chuckle, get attention, but mostly to speak to men whom they want to lure and trap as costumers.

Quote: (07-26-2014 03:37 PM)RXB Wrote:  

Younger men wanting to hook up with older women, and younger women wanting to hook up with older men, has been around since the dawn of time. It might not have been super mainstream, but it wasn't non-existent or created out of thin air by feminists. C.S. Lewis is suspected to have banged his friend's mom. Elizabeth I had suitors who were 20 years younger than her. And Mae West hooked up with a dude who was 30 something when she was in her 60's. Lastly, Khadijah (Mohammed's wife) was supposedly 15 years older than him.

Additionally, this is a fetish site. It isn't the norm for all Internet dating. They have goth dating sites, places for guys looking to bang fatties, and a bunch of other stuff that's similar.

Finally, what dudes are getting shamed for hooking up with girls younger than them. Aside from late night TV jokes, I don't see a whole ton of hate. Kelsey Grammer scored a chick 25 years his junior. George Clooney's fiance is quite a bit younger than him. There are a lot of dudes who end up with younger women and no one, sans a few feral shrieking feminists that have no clout anyway, bats an eye or cares.

Indeed. All the way back to Oedipus and Jocasta...the original "old boy" story

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Who pays for the subscription on cougarlife? Shouldn't the cougars pay and young men just sign up, the total inverse of the cupid sites.