rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blonde Ambition - Copenhagen

While I enjoyed my time in Russia, I found myself longing for common courtesy, decent food options, and English language proficiency.

Denmark is the last of the 5 Nordic countries I had yet to visit. Despite the warnings of Don't Bang Denmark, I threw caution to the wind, and decided to give it a summer go. I'm 10 days in...

The City

Well planned. Safe. Excellent transportation options. Fair amount of tourists clogging the center, but not an obnoxious amount.

Lodging isn't cheap, but it's not as bad as say Norway, Moscow, or NYC.

The food in Cph is a poor value. Expensive for what you get. That said, it's a step up in quality from the Russian food I'd been suffering this past month.

On forum suggestion, I think I ate at The Living Room everyday. Charming staff, delicious specialty drinks, and an ideal date spot. Regular restaurants, @ $22+ per meal, are a ripoff. Pro tip; If you're working with an american appetite, there are a handful of $15+ all you can eat buffets in the city center. Dalle Valle is a standout. Learn them, love them.

The Girls

Danes are a beautiful, gentle people. They smile all the fucking time. To me they seem less like humans, and more like magical elves. The women have rectangle shaped bodies. Not particularly sexy. But they have luxurious blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. I see more blondes here than the other 4 Nordic capitals. Pretty faces for the most part, with some fuglies too.

Their summer dress ranges from lacy white booty shorts, to long flowing black garments that downplay their figures, and accentuate their golilocks hair. They wear mostly black, even in the middle of summer. I havent seen a single woman wearing high heels. Sneakers are standard issue in copenhagen. Danish girls would look like knockouts if they dressed sexier & wore makeup like Russian girls. But Danish girls don't lead with sex, because they don't have to. It's a woman's market here.

Danish guys are good looking, but they're not competition. They hardly even look at the local girls, much less approach. By all accounts, girls complain that Danish guys are too shy. The only place I found myself competing with Danish guys was on Tinder. I got fewer matches here than other cities, despite lots of daily swipe options. Danes photogenic game is on point.

Feminism & Junte Law is a stronger cultural force in Copenhagen compared to other Nordic cities. I think that's why Roosh hated it so much. But where Roosh has a reputation to uphold as leader of a men's movement, I had no hangups paying lip service to "equality", then banging the hell out of them in their independently owned flats [Image: banana.gif]

Dating culture in Denmark is similar to the US, whereas I found that winning dates was difficult, but getting sex post-date was relatively easy. I took down 3 birds in 10 days. In Copenhagen, 1st date lay is standard. All girls offer to go dutch on dates. If you're an ROI guy, Copenhagen offers good value.

If you like bronze white blonde girls with freckles, curves, and pleasant personalities (and who doesn't), you'll find more in Copenhagen than any US city. The only hard part will be smiling your way through the feminist BS, and tolerating the masculine clothing style.

Nightlife

I am not a nightlife guy.

That said, nightlife can be very fun in Cph, but there are only a few consistent options, and it only pops off Fri/Sat from what I've seen. Maybe there are off-night spots, but I don't have inside info on them. Zefside was the best spot for me. Billy Booze too young. The Penthouse was a decent club option.

Bitch shields were low. The only girls who acted aloof or cold to my approaches were actually from countries outside of Denmark. Most women would smile when I approached, although I was not able to pull via nightlife. The girls always got pulled away by their friends who wanted to dance, talk, or other distractions happening inside the club. I've never gotten consistent results in the club, and Copenhagen was no exception. Although if I had to focus nightlife, I would choose Copenhagen over most other cities. There's less attitude, competition, and bitch factor.

Daygame

Roosh was accurate in Don't Bang Denmark when he talks about the difficulty in finding single girls to approach. Girls roll almost exclusively in 2-3 sets, when not with family. On the rare occasion I spotted a lone wolf hottie, reception was a mixed bag. It could range from a warm smile & hair touch, to icy skepticism. I got some phone numbers, but no insta-dates from it, despite my efforts. Copenhagen is one of the rare cities where the girls were actually more receptive to me at nightlife than during the day.

In addition to usual street approaches, the best daygame location I've found wasn't the Stork Fountain (too many tourists, and rare to spot a single girl), but an outdoor park & river pool combination called Islands Brygge Havnebadet. Guessing it only pops off during the summer, but the whole stretch is literally hundreds of hot Danish girls in bikini's sunbathing. Many are open to random conversation. I got a bunch of phone numbers here that I'm still following up with. The Islands Brygge scene goes hard all day, 7 days a week.

Dating.dk is the biggest Danish dating website, but it's a waste of time & money. Not enough active prospects. Okcupid is also a bust for this reason.

Tinder is king. I got 7 dates, and 3 first date bangs off it. The first 2 with gorgeous long blonde hair. A 23 y/o blonde with the perfect ass, but small tits, and a 20 y/o blonde with perfect tits, but a small ass. Can't I combine them for the perfect Danish woman? The accent is adorable.

The 3rd was a tall brunette Moscow girl on holiday. I credit the bang to her loving the fact that I'd spent a month in Moscow, had some funny Russian phrases, and suggested I'd be returning at some point. She called the local Danish guys "eyegasm", but later on while naked in my bed she said "American just as good."

That's it for now. Copenhagen is a fun, livable city during the summer. Don't know what's next, but if you guys have suggestions I'm all ears.

Quote: (07-24-2014 06:17 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

The women have rectangle shaped bodies.

I remember Roosh calling their bodies "Pepsi Cans" on Danish TV [Image: lol.gif] It's the same for German and Dutch girls, it's not just Scandinavians. Pepsi can bodies and an obsession with Converse sneakers... I'd still take them over Anglo girls any day though.

CR does it again ! Kudo's for a great report.
Did you see any inter-racial dating there ? I heard booze is expensive there ?

Nice man! I had a little bit of a rough time with girls when I lived in CPH several years ago, but I think if I had been in touch with a seasoned forum member while there things could have gone better. I also never went online.

Like you, I thought Danish girls are pretty, even hot - I'll gladly trade a little boxiness for a big ass. The girls wore lots of black, especially those black fabric flower headbands. Every time I met an interesting girl, she turned out not to be Danish. If you can, try to get into a folk school party - that was where I got my Danish SNL without much trouble. Bitch kicked me out of her room right after we banged!

If you're out at nightlife, look for foreign girls, they tend to be more receptive to strangers. I also met lots of girls who had no intent on cheating on their boyfriend but would engage me in long conversations. So watch out for those - consider asking if they have a boyfriend if things seem too easy.

Unfortunately, I feel like I don't have much to offer beyond that.

I'm 10 days in...
Tinder is king. I got 7 dates, and 3 first date bangs off it.

Do you tell the girls off Tinder that you are just there visiting Copenhagen for a couple weeks, or do you imply that you are living there/going to stay there for a long time?

Just wondering how Tinder works out if you are just travelling through Europe as a tourist, or if girls there don't care about that.

Are the local women "whootys"?

CR - would you return to this city?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Is the feminism there the toxic type we discuss on here, or is it the more benign type that one member said he found in Sweden? Where it's more about actual equality, but noting the differences in the sexes.

I'm going to Copenhagen in September on a family trip. but I'm sure me and my brother can head out once of twice.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:21 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

CR does it again ! Kudo's for a great report.
Did you see any inter-racial dating there ? I heard booze is expensive there ?

Yeah, I've seen a few inter-racial couples.

A single serving of whiskey at a night venue costs $10 for cheap stuff, $20 for a single malt.

Quote: (07-24-2014 12:55 PM)Espresso Wrote:  

I'm 10 days in...
Tinder is king. I got 7 dates, and 3 first date bangs off it.

Do you tell the girls off Tinder that you are just there visiting Copenhagen for a couple weeks, or do you imply that you are living there/going to stay there for a long time?

Just wondering how Tinder works out if you are just travelling through Europe as a tourist, or if girls there don't care about that.

It doesn't matter how you answer the "why are you here" question in Cph as much as it does in the poorer, sex-tourist targeted cities.

I've experimented in saying both "just visiting" and "I live here". In both cases, not much care was given either way.

Don't expect any points for being a foreigner here.

Quote: (07-24-2014 05:50 PM)Rico Suave Wrote:  

Are the local women "whootys"?

A fair amount, yeah

Quote: (07-24-2014 06:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

CR - would you return to this city?

Hell yes. But probably not when it's cold.

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:33 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Is the feminism there the toxic type we discuss on here, or is it the more benign type that one member said he found in Sweden? Where it's more about actual equality, but noting the differences in the sexes.

Danish feminism is more benign. Nothing like the mania seen in NYC, San Fran, or DC.

Don't go to clubs in Copenhagen, massive waste of time. Go to one of the hundreds of smaller bars where students go, centered around Nørrebro, Vesterbro and inner city between Købmagergade and Gothersgade. Pulling ONS is very easy in Copenhagen, surprised you didn't get a notch actually, must be the clubs.

You know mate, when you say danes are no competition, then you'd assume you got a nightlife pull ;-) As said, if you know where to go (BARS) then ONS are common and easy for anyone with decent game. Not quality all the time of course, but still easy. Probably the easiest I have ever found around the world, except for American girls on vacation/exchange.

I also agree that danish girls dress up well. If you go to a new years party or some other occasion where they dress up, it is night and day. The same if you hang around the right places where rich dudes hang out. Long hair and high heels are the norm. Try the area around Kongens Nytorv too.

Which country would u say in europe is the best for tinder? Which has the most users (i think u implied Denmark), then which did u personally have most success?

Also, are there any brunettes? Thanks.

Quote: (07-25-2014 01:21 PM)bullocks Wrote:  

Which country would u say in europe is the best for tinder? Which has the most users (i think u implied Denmark), then which did u personally have most success?

London has the most users in Europe. By a wide margin

Yes, some. But the brunettes here look like they are not native born. And are rarely as hot.

My personal opinion, if you're going to Denmark to get girls, then you should prefer blondes in the first place...at which point you're selling yourself short if you holler at brunettes.

Thanks for the report, CR.

Since you visited all of them, how does Copenhagen compare to Helsinki and Stockholm in your opinion, for night game purposes?

^I don't do enough night game to be qualified to speak on which is best for it.

But for overall nordic city for game, I like Copenhagen best. Finland too sleepy, with the the worst English. Stockholm too hectic, and too many foreigners. Upsalla is a great student town, but I'm too old to be admitted to the night life, and I assume it's dead in summer. Oslo was nice, but it's the most expensive. Reykjavik was teeny tiny, least friendly, and with the shittiest weather.

Haven't been to Gothenburg yet. Maybe it's Nordic poosy paradise?

[Image: Denmark_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

Im back in Copenhagen on the 9th August. Native dane and I live close to the city in Valby - if anyone wants to meet up or need suggestions for places both nightlife or eating-wise, then send me a PM

What area is best for logistics?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-27-2014 01:37 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Yes, some. But the brunettes here look like they are not native born. And are rarely as hot.

My personal opinion, if you're going to Denmark to get girls, then you should prefer blondes in the first place...at which point you're selling yourself short if you holler at brunettes.

Lots and lots of natively born brunettes (and a decent portion of redheads as well) in Denmark. The majority of my family (myself included) has dark hair, and though I've never studied the family history I've never been made aware of any ancestral immigrants.

Having lived there for the first 35 years of my life I never really considered the blonde part of the population on average more attractive than the brunettes. Maybe seeing so many blondes in one place is just a bit of a novelty factor for visitors from many other countries when they come to Scandinavia? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-24-2014 09:39 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2014 01:37 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Lots and lots of natively born brunettes (and a decent portion of redheads as well) in Denmark. The majority of my family (myself included) has dark hair, and though I've never studied the family history I've never been made aware of any ancestral immigrants.

Having lived there for the first 35 years of my life I never really considered the blonde part of the population on average more attractive than the brunettes. Maybe seeing so many blondes in one place is just a bit of a novelty factor for visitors from many other countries when they come to Scandinavia? [Image: smile.gif]

Many of the danish brunettes would be considered blonde/dark blonde outside of scandinavia. And I do agree with the OP, I noticed more blonde girls in Denmark than in norway or sweden. Average danske piger looked to me prettier and taller than swedish ones, although the high end of Norway and Iceland are nearly unbeatable.

Sorry to revive this, but I've also got a liking for blondes.

I'm thinking about moving to either Amsterdam, Copenhagen, or Norway for job or applying to business schools.

Right now, I think I'll have an easier time getting accepted to some of the schools in Copenhagen. But I also think the Norway girls are hot as well.

Would you choose Copenhagen, Amsterdam, or Norway to move to based on the hotness of the women???

Just one note: you mention two cities and a Country, they are not the same.

Assuming you speak of a Norwegian city (Like Oslo or Bergen) I would say Copenhagen gives you the balance between Amsterdam and Oslo.
You'd get the international variety of lassies and a lot less hassle on drinking, plus if you want weed there's always Christiania

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:18 AM)Elster Wrote:  

Just one note: you mention two cities and a Country, they are not the same.

Assuming you speak of a Norwegian city (Like Oslo or Bergen) I would say Copenhagen gives you the balance between Amsterdam and Oslo.
You'd get the international variety of lassies and a lot less hassle on drinking, plus if you want weed there's always Christiania

cool thanks! how are the girls in Amsterdam? it would seem it would be easier to hookup there due to the very liberal culture. I might also look at Rotterdam, which seems close to Amsterdam. Have u ever been to Gotheburg, how are the women there?

Amsterdam and Copenhagen arent that really different when it comes to international flavoured liberal culture (girls). I guess it falls upon your preferences.
One advantage about Amsterdam is that you can quickly skip it for any other nearby town with a solid population and flavour whereas in Copenhagen its not so abundant (unless you count shithole capital of Scandinavia Mälmö over the border with Sweden)

-Gotheburg: I was there very briefly, looked like a standard college/light tourism town.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Of the three, Norway (Oslo) is definitely number one for quality of girls (looks and femininity). Dutch (Amsterdam) women have a quite masculine way, and Danish are the least attractive of Scandinavia for the same reason as the Dutch. City wise Oslo is on third place though, smaller, less exciting overall and very expensive (flip side being you make very good money in low qualification jobs). I’ve spent quite a lot of time on all three cities.

Gothenburg is a nice city but has average looking women, you will hardly find any of those idealized Nordic goddess but they do exist there, much more easy to spot them during the day than in the night. If you are looking for 8-10s day game is your best bet.