rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asking girls about their fake tits

"Did your husband buy you these?"
I was lying on top of a girl I'd smashed a few times before. She was a great lay, but there were some strange inconsistencies in her story. This question was the latest of a series of questions I'd asked to see how her hamster would respond.

"What are you talking about" She seemed genuinely confused.

"This... silicone." I paused for a second as I searched for the word in Portuguese.

"They're all natural," she proclaimed with that disingenuous smile of hers.

I squeeze them to confirm. Fake tits feel strange to me. They might look nice to some, but the fact that I can drive my finger in the side and feel where fat stops and silicone starts is just weird.

I said "oh ok then," then rolled off her. She proceeded to suck my dick. Then we banged. She told me to spit on her face. It's the first time a girl has said that to me. I hesitated at the strangeness of her request for a second, then I hawked a loogie in her eye.

I added in a few slaps for good measure. I read a thread about slapping and choking a while back and have been applying it since then. Most girls get scared when I do it on the first bang. Unless they seem especially freaky I'll wait a few bangs before slapping them around.

After that she asked me if she could be the only girl I see. I told her that tonight she's the only girl I'm seeing. She massaged my head and gave me a back rub.

It's kind of funny to me that I'm writing stories like this and sharing them on the forum. A few years ago when I first found this site, all of this stuff seemed alien to me. I read a lot without much experience of my own to contribute.

After doing most of what was prescribed in the Roosh program, nights like last night have become a common occurrence for me. The idea of having a harem seemed like an impossible concept to me. Nowadays I find myself hoping that I get flaked on so I can have more time to read books and write stories.

I can never stay inside for too long though. I need to keep going out to bring in new leads and warm up old prospects. If I take a break for a week I might go the week without getting laid. Developing passive streams of pussy could take years.

Recently I've experienced some frustration with this whole thing. I love talking to new girls and going through the seduction process, but it's hard not to get jaded by women and their hamsters. Reading this forum and other sites has helped me understand their true nature. I see the hamster when it spins and usually laugh about it. But seeing the hamster in every interaction with women is tiring.

For crying out loud, why can't a girl admit that her tits are fake to the guy who is lying naked on top of her?

Is this what I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of my life? Will I ever be able to have an relationship with a woman where I won't have to game her?

Quote: (07-22-2014 04:58 PM)Safado Wrote:  

Is this what I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of my life? Will I ever be able to have an relationship with a woman where I won't have to game her?

Yes, No.

Quote:Quote:

I hawked a loogie in her eye.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote: (07-22-2014 04:58 PM)Safado Wrote:  

Nowadays I find myself hoping that I get flaked on so I can have more time to read books and write stories.

[Image: lol.gif]

Haha, I think a lot of us have been there! That's when you know you're doing things right.

I think if you want to ask her about fake tits it's best to assume they're already fake and compliment them and compliment the doctor.

I've found they like talking about the doctor's they've visited for consultations and why they decided on one particular doctor. They also like to talk about their recovery from surgery, which is a polite euphemism for fake tits. "Wow, you've had great surgery!"

#heartwrenching