rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone use STA Travel?

Anyone use STA Travel?

They seem to have pretty good prices: http://www.statravel.com/

Anyone ever book a flight with STA?

They seem to have real good deals for students, under 26 or teachers, which I don't fall under.

But anyone can use them.

Also, anyone have a good travel agent they can recommend?

I wouldn't mind paying someone to just figure this sh*t out for me.

Anyone use STA Travel?

Yeah they are pretty good. I'm not sure if they are a UK firm but in London they have quite a few branches you can just go in tell them what you're after and they will hook you up.

Anyone use STA Travel?

I used them over a decade ago when i was under 26. I actually think they are based out of Australia, but they are for student travel. They are probably good, but now with the Internet, orbitz.com and other sites, i doubt that their prices would be significantly cheaper unless you were a student.

Anyone use STA Travel?

You can buy a fake student card on Kao San Road in Bangkok for $2 should you be so inclined

That gives you the STA student discounts as well as all other student discounts like access to Uni Campuses worldwide and student canteens / bars / cafes for cheap food and booze (and the women of course)

Anyone use STA Travel?

I used STA to buy a "round the world" ticket about six years ago. You could chose 6 international flights with QUANTAS or British Airways for EUR 1350 EUR. Including tax, airport fees and kerosene surcharge, the end price was about 1700 EUR. Great deal.

Flights have to be used within a period of 6 months, departure dates can be changed for a minimal fee (about $20). I only had good experiences with STA. They have offices around the world. Don't know their current rates, probably considerably higher now, but expect them to be very competitive.

Anyone use STA Travel?

Not such a great deal compared to the one world rtw ticket. 16 flights and 1 year to use them (with free date changes) and it does not cost a lot more.