rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wanted: Non-Google-Indexed Pics for Troll Project

I'm planning a sleeper project to set up fake FB and other social media for a fake SJW/feminist type.

Do you have or do you know where I could get pics of a feminist-type woman that have not been released onto the web in any form? I need a series of pics of the same woman, although perhaps 3-4 pics would be enough.

PM me if you're able to send me some photos. You will get the reward of seeing how this goes down.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Try stock image sites. Because of the watermark they have on the public site, I don't think a reverse image search will work on images you buy (assuming it hasn't been used elsewhere).

Or go to flickr. Capture the image using print screen and change the levels in photoshop enough so that google reverse search won't recognize it.

^^^^^
In addition to all of the above, I've found that if you crop images, they usually won't show up on Google image search. If you alter the dimensions enough or zero in on a face and it becomes a "new" pic to Google.

The other tactic is to pull facebook or photos from old social networks that don't have a face.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

This brings up an interesting question. What settings do you have to change to dupe the image search? With some images I've tried cropping, changing brightness/contrast, blurring and they still connect to the original image.

I will experiment with cropping, reversing and photoshopping the pics. This will be a several month project with a sting in the tail...

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

A lot of girls on seeking arrangement use pics that are not on Google and that tineye can't find. Most of those chicks are not feminist types but a sizable minority are. Search in Brooklyn.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Try Photolog or some other image sharing proto-social network. Then crop the pics, flip them horizontally, and toggle a bit with the RGB values.

Then, youll have to reverse search your edited pictures yourself to make sure they are invisible to Google.