rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attraction is not a choice But can be MANIPULATED?

Hey what up guys
some guy said that

"Attraction is not a choice"
another said that "attraction can not be forced it is built"

While I agree Attraction is not a choice and can be built. I also believe it can be manipulated.

What do you guys believe? Do you agree or disagree?

I think it can grow. As in, someone can grow to like you more than they did initially - but I think there has to be a base of attraction first. A foundation.

You can't take a girl who is 100% disinterested and apathetic towards you as a dating prospect and have her sending you texts at 4am begging for your cock.

But, if she thought you were at the very least "cute" upon first meet -- the sky's the limit.

@MisterX- Do you post on other game forums? Your avatar title rings a bell...

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Quote: (07-16-2014 08:24 PM)J.B Wrote:  

@MisterX- Do you post on other game forums? Your avatar title rings a bell...

I don't. Lurked quite a few of them, though. But this is the first one I've registered for. I told myself I would be silent no more [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:46 PM)joshbar Wrote:  

Hey what up guys
some guy said that

"Attraction is not a choice"
another said that "attraction can not be forced it is built"

While I agree Attraction is not a choice and can be built. I also believe it can be manipulated.

What do you guys believe? Do you agree or disagree?

David De Angelo was the first one I heard say Attraction is not a choice.

If you believe in game, you believe that attraction can be manipulated.

Best definition of game I've ever read, by WestIndianArchie - "Game is what you say and do to get a chick to do what you want."

Thats David Deangelo signature catch phrase. He s got some good stuff on building attraction, but attraction aint mean shit if you dont escalate, cant close and have weak logistics. That stuff is so outdated now.

Whats important is that attraction is not stable. Girls nowadays have attention span shorter than a hobbit's dick. Might be kissing you tonight but in two days wont remember who you are. Shit, might be dancing with you one moment and has her hands all over you but in half an hour she would be stone cold. If attraction is all you need then I would get laid like McQueen.

Also attraction needs to be maintained and amplified, which requires a lot of work.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

But of course

Take a fat middle-aged guy, and stick him in a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster

Watch his 'attractiveness' change

MDP

Quote:Quote:

David De Angelo was the first one I heard say Attraction is not a choice.

If you believe in game, you believe that attraction can be manipulated.

Best definition of game I've ever read, by WestIndianArchie - "Game is what you say and do to get a chick to do what you want."

Thank guys attraction CAN BE Manipulated.
Some guys in another forum started lashing out on me and claimed that I didn't have a higher level of consciousness Im glad people here in RVF can be critical thinkers and rationalize. I appreciate the feedback.

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:46 PM)joshbar Wrote:  

"Built" and "manipulated" are essentially (if not exactly) the same thing.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (07-16-2014 08:09 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

I think it can grow. As in, someone can grow to like you more than they did initially - but I think there has to be a base of attraction first. A foundation.

You can't take a girl who is 100% disinterested and apathetic towards you as a dating prospect and have her sending you texts at 4am begging for your cock.

But, if she thought you were at the very least "cute" upon first meet -- the sky's the limit.

I think you hit the nail on the head Mister X.

This is what looking for IOIs and chemistry is all about. Nothing wrong with cold approaching a girl and trying to game, but unless she has some sort of initial attraction your fighting an uphill battle.

A base of initial attraction though, can be manipulate and grown.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

The good thing going for us men is that, attraction is solely visual. Unless you are a beta knight, if a girl is ugly theres no fucking way she can have a chance. Well she can throw $ at your face but I would charge $10,000 to be in the same room with Zukenberg's wife.

We as men have a lot of options: looks, money, character, confidence, fame etc. Its less evident but if a guy is willing to work on himself he WILL be able to attract hot bitches like nothing.

Quote: (07-17-2014 03:25 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

The good thing going for us men is that, attraction is solely visual. Unless you are a beta knight, if a girl is ugly theres no fucking way she can have a chance. Well she can throw $ at your face but I would charge $10,000 to be in the same room with Zukenberg's wife.

We as men have a lot of options: looks, money, character, confidence, fame etc. Its less evident but if a guy is willing to work on himself he WILL be able to attract hot bitches like nothing.

"An ugly broad? You may as well take her out back and put two behind the ear...that dog won't hunt. But any dude with a johnson's gotta shot cause cool....comes from the inside"-Uncle Wayne (Michael Douglas) in Ghosts of Girlfriends

[Image: GHOSTS3.JPG]

That, gentlemen, sums it all up succinctly

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

That movie is pure gold, except that the climax and ending is so beta

Quote: (07-17-2014 03:44 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

That movie is pure gold, except that the climax and ending is so beta

Yeah, agreed. The Uncle Wayne scenes are the best, then Connor Mead goes and trades his cojones for a mangina. I suppose it was unavoidable in mainstream film

Joseph Campbell

Anything can be manipulated. Even steel will bend if you put heat to it.