rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin: Really hot girls

I live since 9 month in colombia and was pretty successfull with girls here BUT i always had more good girls but never one of the really really hot girls.

I see them many times in poblado, where i live, and never outside of poblado. The guys who were living in Medellin probably know what i´m talking about.

Now my plan is to have a deep relationship with a really hot girl but unfortunately i feel like i´m walking against a wall.

I earn very good, have expensive clothes, one of the best apartments in medellin, my spanish is good,i´m overaverage looking but if i´m in a disco i never even get close to take the number of a really hot girl. They are always with 20 men, never are single and no clue how to get them.

On the street i had some spots that were close but i always get the answer that they are married or whatever. Also i have the opinion that everybody looses Value on the street and if you are just on the same level like the girl there isn´t a big chance.

So i need an action plan for finding my girl, help me please!

Thanks!

how old are u and what nationality?

Good Luck...I know exactly the girls you are talking about: soap opera actresses, high-end prepagos, billboard models, and just plain gold-diggers. You will never really get a HOT 10 woman as a foreigner because she is looking for the big fish in her own culture, and actually dating a foreigner is a "step down" sort of speak. Lots of these girls target affluent narcos, or high-status Colombian businessmen that have a huge social circle to increase their own popularity/value locally. It's all about who your friends are locally. If you are friends and party with the Sr. VP of Finace of Bancolombia, or you party with the mayor of Medellin at his ranch in Llano Grande on weekends, you are in!

Your best bet to get these girls is to start making friends with the guys you see around her...typically it involves you introducing him to one of your dime pieces. A move I call "sacrificing my queen". Remember one thing however, these women are HOT and they know it - they will not go for your alpha bullshit as they prefer betas to buy them shit, pay their rent on their Poblado condo, fine clothes, take care of their families and a bunch of shit that in the end is not worth all the bullshit. They look beautiful, and expect to be nicely compensated for it in more ways than just $$$.

Your best bes is to go for a bang and move on....those girls are fucking stressful to have as a "novia", and they expect you to take them out every night and spend hundreds of dollars on VIP. If you don't, they will easily find someone who will...they are always in extremely high demand.

yes, I've had a few of them....if I can get a chance to bang 'em I will, but it will not go past that because one of us will tire quickly and move on.

Mixx

screw those fake material whores. ill fuck em givin the chance no doubt. but id much rather spend time with a hot down to earth hb8 over some status whore hb9-10

Quote: (03-02-2011 05:30 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

screw those fake material whores. ill fuck em givin the chance no doubt. but id much rather spend time with a hot down to earth hb8 over some status whore hb9-10

RIGHT ON

I know the super hot girls you're talking about as I'm here in Medellin too.

Mixx is spot on. Unless you are connected to the high class people you will not have access to these girls. This whole notion of a foreigners having status is N/A to these girls. If anything, we can in with low status due to the presumption that you are either a backpacker or a whore monger.

The Colombian guys are mega betas. What a stark contrast to Brazilian guys! This means that your life would be especially miserable b/c your competition is willing to bend over backwards for these girls. I have never seen girls treated like such princesses as here in Medellin.

But who cares that you don't get the super hot babes? Target middle class 8's and try to develop recurring streams of pussy.

Quote: (03-02-2011 06:02 PM)Lief Wrote:  

The Colombian guys are mega betas. This means that your life would be especially miserable b/c your competition is willing to bend over backwards for these girls. I have never seen girls treated like such princesses as here in Medellin.

Never been to Colombia, but plan to. Is this really the norm in Medellin?

I keep getting mixed reviews on whether Medellin is good breeding grounds or bad breeding gounds.

Quote: (03-02-2011 06:08 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2011 06:02 PM)Lief Wrote:  

The Colombian guys are mega betas. This means that your life would be especially miserable b/c your competition is willing to bend over backwards for these girls. I have never seen girls treated like such princesses as here in Medellin.

Never been to Colombia, but plan to. Is this really the norm in Medellin?

I keep getting mixed reviews on whether Medellin is good breeding grounds or bad breeding gounds.

I just spent a decent portion of the last six months in Medellin and Pereira with a couple girls then an GF all solid 8's and sweethearts. Good breeding grounds - yep. As far as the local competion, they may treat the model looking 10 princesses really well, but overall they don't. I constantly heard complaints from the girls about the local guys being either too macho, cheaters, or gay (and I met plenty of their decent looking gay guy friends). Some girls wanna get the hell out because colombians by and large always have, plus its kinda boring after a while (I got bored). On to the next

I´m 24 and german nationality.

Well... i never had sex with a really really hot girl and i just wanna know if they don´t attract me that much after banging them two times like to other girls or if there is a static sexual attraction.

I would pay for them but i don´t find a that hot hooker.

Quote: (03-02-2011 07:53 PM)Scipio Wrote:  

I´m 24 and german nationality.

Well... i never had sex with a really really hot girl and i just wanna know if they don´t attract me that much after banging them two times like to other girls or if there is a static sexual attraction.

I would pay for them but i don´t find a that hot hooker.

Man, please do not P4P (pay for pussy). Now is the time to work on your Spanish and your game. Heed the advice of the wise ones here and work your way up starting from 7s or 8s if necessary.

lol

Yeah, the girls you are talking about in my experience have almost always been prepagos. Just stunning, gorgeous women...accompanied by a dude in his fifties. I guess it's a living.

What Mixx said. I don't really move around in those circles.

Well... thing is... if i take out these chicks, then the chicks in colombian are really fkn ugly.

They just have a good reputation because there is a tiny small percentage of really hot girls and people think on these girls when they are thinking on medellin.

That guy who posted earlier writing about getting into the crowd seems dead on with his logic.
However, you cann't have a "deep" relationship with a girl who makes it her job to look like a 10 all the time.
There is a reason she's that hot and she's not doing it out of her pocket.
Looking good takes a lot of $$, effort, and time.
It takes plastic surgery, healthy food, expensive hair stylist, expensive clothes, personal trainer, and a close to stress free life.
The girl you're after isn't for the deep relationship it's a girl to fuck and have as arm candy, that's all she really wants out of the relationship.

My advice to any male who has $$ and wants a gorgeous girl with the deep relationship is to find some1 who's maybe an 8 but likes to take care of herself and wants to be hot and make her a 10. However, be careful she doesn't just leave you for the richer guy when she does become a 10...aka don't just start dishing out $$ right away.

Quote: (03-02-2011 10:35 PM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

Yeah, the girls you are talking about in my experience have almost always been prepagos. Just stunning, gorgeous women...accompanied by a dude in his fifties. I guess it's a living.

300 years ago, the alpha was the older man who had actually achieved something. Rich merchants, generals, nobility.

Its not that Colombia is fucked up, its that the west is fucked up in this belief that hot young women are not attracted to rich, high status men. It has always been and will always be in a functioning society where gender roles still exist. The alpha is the best provider. Not just materially, in all aspects. Status, security, dominant, good genes, material goods and wealth. That is alpha, not some fag in a top hat.

Ill take the 10 over the 8 thanks.

Quote: (04-13-2011 04:15 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2011 10:35 PM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

300 years ago, the alpha was the older man who had actually achieved something. Rich merchants, generals, nobility.

Its not that Colombia is fucked up, its that the west is fucked up in this belief that hot young women are not attracted to rich, high status men. It has always been and will always be in a functioning society where gender roles still exist. The alpha is the best provider. Not just materially, in all aspects. Status, security, dominant, good genes, material goods and wealth. That is alpha, not some fag in a top hat.

Ill take the 10 over the 8 thanks.

Women have been and always will be attracted to "status & wealth" Thats the thing though, they aint attracted to THE OLD GUY. They are attracted to what he can provide. Pretty much they use the older men for material wealth and still fuck the young guys with nothing on the side.

What the above two said. The way it has always been. Gender role is still alive and well.

I use to live in Medellin and have had my way with the 9,s and 10's. But that was purely because i managed to tick all the right boxes.

No they aren,t all prepaj'os, just a very very visible minority. And i vehemently disagree on the girls out of poblado being less attractive. Found it quite the opposite at times.

If it wasn,t against forum rules would do a data sheet on Medellin. Might just do one on Colombia in general though.

To the original poster, sounds like you have all the raw ingredients, just need to social proof yourself to stand any chance. Be aware that you are starting from a position of having your back against the wall allready being labelled a sex tourist by virtue of being a gringo.

Also, at 24, by colombian standards you are a baby! The girls do like their older men (read older, not old)

On a side note, I think their is a big discrepency betewwn the myth of medellin and the reality. Yes the girls are hot here disproportionately so, helped by the good weather, plastic surgery and high fashion values.

But in all my time here, I have not seena gringo with anything above a 5 or 6 (by local standards, the girl would easy be 7 or 8 in say most other places) who wasnt paying for it one watyor the other) The exception being a half cast asian guy who could have passed for a latino anyway.

And yes, buying her drinks, club entry and taxi fare counts as paying.

I guess people like to romanticis their travels, heck i know a guy who was romanticising it before he had left, claiming the girls were coming up to him stroking his hair and enamoured by his exoticness (ooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay, never mind your beer belly, bad breath and bermuda shorts)

I am no gentleman

latinlover -

"If it wasn,t against forum rules would do a data sheet on Medellin."

It's not.

Bust one out, it sounds like you can offer a lot of insight.

Lol, will have a look but being a non latin latino, my observations will prob be non-applicable to most readers here.

Plus I dont want Roosh to neg rep me based on what he wrote here:http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2134.html

Back to OP and something I forgot to mention, trust me, if they like you,non of them have boyfreinds. Or kids. Or married.

These girls are sleeping around as much as the boys, never forget that.

I am no gentleman

latinlover-

Roosh says, "For the love of god please no more new threads on Rio or Medellin."

A detailed Data Sheet is always welcome.

What Roosh is trying to avoid is another thread like:

"Are girls in Medellin hot?"
"Is Rio dangerous?"
"I am from Ohio and can't get any girls there. Will models in Rio fall in love with me instantly, because I am a gringo?"
"I am half korean, part Indian and part Yugoslavian. Will Latinas in Medellin like me if I am broke and don't speak Spanish?"

Again, a good Data Sheet is what it is all about.

Break it down.

What G said. That rule is to encourage guys to search the forum instead of posting a question that has already been answered a dozen times. If you have new information/insight, by all means post it.

Ok, will do. Going to have a nose around the forum to see what constitutes a good data sheet, and will get on it 1st thing tomorrow.

I am no gentleman

My left testicle is about 3" fatter than my right, will this be advantage with women in Medellin over guys with normal sized testicles?

Just kidding!!

Bust out a data sheet...always love to hear updates on MDE and surrounding areas of Rionegro, Sabaneta.

Mixx

Quote: (04-13-2011 12:00 PM)latinlover Wrote:  

I use to live in Medellin and have had my way with the 9,s and 10's. But that was purely because i managed to tick all the right boxes.

9s and 10s......maybe you can let us in on what those 'right boxes' are, along with the data sheet.

I wanted to know if my broke ass, comic book, video game, short, fat bald ugly guy game will land me pussy in Colombia

Can you guys help me with a few openers and stuff?