rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer in EE/Scandinavia: are the hot locals away traveling?

Gentlemen,

I'm facing a big problem here. I'm planning to visit most of Eastern Europe/Scandinavian countries in August and September, but I'm really confused about this summer thing.

Most girls I spoke from Russia are saying: "summer is not good here because girls that speak English are traveling, so you should come by September that everyone is back".

The problem is that girls in Sweden and Poland are saying the same!!

So my question is: should I hit places more "poor" during August, as there's a lower chance of finding it empty with all population traveling? Or should I stick with my plans and start from Moscow -> St Pete -> Helsinki -> Tallinn -> Riga -> Stockholm -> Bratislava -> Sofia?

What would you guys do?

PS: I've been to Prague and Budapest already so that's why I didn't include it in my list.

A lot are in Southern Europe. Croatia, Greece etc. even the poorer girls have sponsors or can afford a budget vacay in Croatia or Greece. Sofia Bulgaria is probably towards the bottom for bring poor. You're better off starting there then doing a loop and ending in the FSU. So you do poor to rich back to poor.

if you are going mainly for the girls and don't really care about seeing those cities you mentioned so much - then yeah, in the heat of summer you are best off setting up camp in one of the places they are running off to in August. Greek islands etc. September is different - the girls are back in their cities.

Also - you will get these girls in 'holiday mode' so they will be easier. For example, i spent some time in Sofia and the girls there generally need a few dates to get in the sack. if you head to the Bulgarian coast the attitude of these same girls changes (although still not as loose as the non-native girls that are there).

The girls are still here in Stockholm. Been walking around with a semi.. ...

It all depends on the type of game you run best and how much "other than hooking up" matters to you. If it's all about the hookup, as many and as much as possible then yeah setup shop where people are taking holiday that's a no brainer. Croatia, Ibiza (if you've got the bankroll), Greece, etc. Girls there will be half if not fully naked already, drunk and ready to go. For me personally those places while awesome can dry up fast as the things to do outside of beach, nightclub, fuck, sleep are minimal. Case and point Croatia, after you've seen the Plitvice national park you're pretty much spent. Also depends on what type of party scene you're looking for be it house clubs, techno clubs, hip hop, pubs, bars, beach parties, drugs, etc. My personal strategy is to try and take a holistic view of what type of fun I'm looking for and to only use the "are there hot girls to pickup" check as a way to cut locations out instead of select one on that criteria alone. If you've got game the world is your oyster so gobble that fucker whole.