rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slut Sends Nude Pics to Her Dad

It seems like she texted the wrong 'Daddy' her nudes:

Her first instinct, of course, was to record her father's reaction to share on social media. She posted the screencaps of her father's reaction to her twitter, @dearfashion and videos on her instagram, http://instagram.com/caaaaalifornia. In her profile, she describes herself as an educated ratchet.

This is beyond fake. Can you not hear it in the "dad's" voice?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^Prolly.

"It's call twitter not titter" is still a great line though.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (07-10-2014 04:26 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is beyond fake. Can you not hear it in the "dad's" voice?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

If dad had "that" in his voice, his daughter wouldn't be sending nudes over the internet.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Sounds fake in both their voices.

I'd be far more upset that my daughter was filming me than the actual sending of the tit pics. Either way no dad worth a fuck would let that phone back in her hands so she could upload it......fake.

Yeah its fake but her twitter and instagram blew up and she even got on buzzfeed.

Pretty fucked up.

So would you guys rather get nudes from your daughter or dick pics from your son?

Nope.