rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She noticed me following her around and it hurt the approach

This is a specific situation for gaming women...but I'm sure it's one guys here have experienced in some sense. I did a search with "follow, following girls, etc"

I was at grocery and spotted a hottie.....She was moving fast filling up her cart. I think she initially spotted me in the produce section as I first walked in and noticed her....then she went somewhere else. I walked through the store and looked down an aisle...as she went past the other end...we made eye contact. Then, I tracked her down to frozen foods...I pretended to look at the yogurt...and she noticed me..but by then, she had made her pick and was gone. Damn it!
Then, I found her again in produce getting some lettuce. I pretended to notice it in her cart...and asked her about it. She was polite and I even made her laugh a little in our 2 minute talk...but I noticed she kept looking down at my chest like avoiding eye contact seeming a little stiff and she finally walked off kind of while I was still joking with her.
Point is...I think she was perhaps slightly "creeped out" that I had followed her around. But it was either that or don't do the approach...she was moving so freaking fast it took that long to open her. This doesn't have to happen in a grocery. Would like to hear feedback or stories of when you guys fall in these situations of women noticing you checking them out...or it's kind of obvious you've tracked them down...and how you move forward. Even though this is a small sample size...I'm pretty sure this type of setup hurts your chances. I try to follow the 3 second rule...but it can be tough on a moving target.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

You were lurking and building up pressure that eventually resulted in an increase of your anxiety whether you creeped her out or not.

I tried this today and it may help you.

I walked in behind the girl; went to pick up a bouquet of flowers and approached her with an "Excuse me, I'm trying to get flowers for my mom..what do you think about these?" Easy if you're a beginner.

Try this and report back.

Ran into this same thing today. I know I was hesitating and passed this one girl I had an eye on at least 6 times. Never did open her, though I did finally talk to a couple other girls. I think it's just a matter of deciding to approach and doing it. She may just have picked up on your nervousness. I know the first girl I finally opened I completely botched and I know I wasn't feeling settled & confident. It helps me when I'm feeling AA just to burn an approach, have a convo that goes nowhere just so I can settle down and remember that this isn't hard, it's just talking.

One thing you can do is turn it around, if you know she's seen you go up and ask "are you stalking me?". I've done this to reopen a girl that didn't hook the first time, with good results.

It might've been because you hesitated, but then again you might've gotten the same result had you approached right away. No way to tell so don't sweat it...but I think your real mistake (which happens to everyone at times) was waiting for her to notice you (while you looked at yogurt) instead of going for the opener. You don't need an invitation, just approach.

Quote: (07-10-2014 01:36 PM)robreke Wrote:  

She was moving fast filling up her cart.

SNIP

and she noticed me..but by then, she had made her pick and was gone. Damn it!

She was polite and I even made her laugh a little in our 2 minute talk...but I noticed she kept looking down at my chest like avoiding eye contact seeming a little stiff and she finally walked off kind of while I was still joking with her.

This is a girl in a hurry, noticed she was being watched, and accelerated her movements trying to avoid having an extended conversation with you. If by the yogurt stage you weren't getting any longer eye contact from her or awkward smiles, no amount of game could have opened her. She simply wants to be left alone. It is what it is. Shit happens.

You'll get better at reading body language. A good tell is to look a woman's way, see if she looks away, look away yourself, then back a second or two later. If you see her quickly looking away again out of embarrassment, then she's agreeable to being opened.

The important thing is that you approached and now have experience. Keep approaching and gaining exp. They feeling of awkwardness you felt is because it was awkward. you will get better with time and the more approaches you do.

1.Try getting better at approaching women before they notice you

2. When they do notice you keep the eye contact and make a gentle smile. If they smile back its a green light to approach. If they don't it can be that they are shy or NOT INTERESTED. Use your intuition you gained through experience.

The thing with hot women is that they know their hot and get approached all the time. She probably has a bf too. So to counter this they go through the stores in a rush like manner to counter being approached when they are by themselves.