rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Palm Beach/West Palm - Home of the Rich and Powerful

Alright, so I need some Data Sheets on Palm Beach/West Palm, Beach Florida.

I have never been but I am looking to swoop some Billionaire Daughters and check the place out (I have some biz to do there as well).

What I need (looking at Mixx on this one and other Florida playboys):

Hotel? -

Of course I have heard of The Breakers, but I am not looking at trading body shots with Billionaires. Where is the place that is smooth but won't cost me $1500 + per night?

Is it better to stay north of the Breakers or south?

A place close to The Breakers would be smooth so maybe I can just politic there. Thoughts?

Restaurants -

Which are the smoothest spots? ie girls, food, lunch etc?

Date spot?

Biz spots?

Bars/Nightclubs -

Best?

Is more action in West Palm?

Late night?

Best girls (money no object)?

Day Game -

Spots?

You guys know what I am looking for, I want to do Palm Beach "The G Manifesto Way" ie I don't want to pay full price, but I want to live it full price.

Like I said above, I am not looking to slug it out with Billionaires.

I want to use ring generalship, box, stick, move, dance, and cut my opponent. Use speed and angles. Maybe throw a couple of low blows.

And come out on top with an Unanimous Decision win.

Wish me luck, and of course, detailed Data Sheets to follow.

Night life in Palm Beach is not bad. Girls are attractive and easy. Good number of tourists. Not too many billionaires.

Also check out the Delray Beach strip in the south part of the county (Atlantic Ave). There's a cool outdoor club there, forgot the name (not talking about Dada's but a club on Atlantic).

Winter is the busy season for Florida. Night life ends early-ish, like at 2 am but then you can head west where places stay open later (to dive bars like the Ugly Mug).

Quote: (02-28-2011 06:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What I need (looking at Mixx on this one and other Florida playboys):

Hotel? -

WPB is one of the places far enough where people from Miami Beach (like me) never really make it to often as it is nearly a 1.5hr drive away (3hr drive r/t). I have probably been to WPB 5x total (in the last 14 years living in Miami), and one was to fuck the wife of a Colombian drug lord while he was away (she had a beautiful mansion). This was 7 years ago =) The other time was for a SNL from a girl I swooped in a club in Fort Lauderdale. And the others were to visit an Uncle living there.

Boca Raton, just south of WPB has much better options, but here is my recommendation for WPB:

http://www.thebraziliancourt.com/florida.../index.cfm

On the lower, more chic side, there is:

http://www.hotelbiba.com/rooms.htm

However, I did not read good reviews about it, but may be worth checking out.

Unfortunately, WPB is stuffy, and it has 2 extremes. The filthy rich on one side, and not too far away, Central American gangs and drug wars run the city. Bet they don't mention that on the Travel channel.

Sadly, no Prime-like hotels like you would find in south beach. All hotels cater mostly to OLD rich farts, so they will be very "conservative". The young people leave to Fort lauderdale to party. Again, this is my observations form driving by, and hearsay from locals. I have an uncle (married) that lives in WPB.

I agree with the Duke however, girls from WPB are fucking easy!! They require 1/4 of my game to convince to come to my apt. for Champagne.

Can't wait for your data sheet as I may be missing out. I hope WPB turns out to be dope!

Mixx

The Duke,

"Night life in Palm Beach is not bad. Girls are attractive and easy."

Got any names of spots? No need to sell me on the Macro aspects. I am already sold. I need specifics.

MiXX,

Thanks. I had my eye on Brazilian Court Hotel.

"I have probably been to WPB 5x total (in the last 14 years living in Miami)"

Yeah, I have never been. Maybe once when I was a little kid.

"The young people leave to Fort lauderdale to party. "

Yeah, I noticed that too. Fly girls though.

Internatialswagger,

Any Data Sheets?

Anyone else?

You should be able to find some good places on Clematis street. Can't remember any place names, but that's the street with the most activity. You'll find young people in Palm Beach too not just in Fort Lauderdale. It's kind of a long drive to Fort Lauderdale (about an hour). If I remember correctly, Palm Beach has some places that let people under 21 inside (you still need to be at least 18). The ppl 21+ wear a wrist ban so they can drink. Those places have tons of young people. It's been a few years since I went out in Palm Beach, but that's what I remember.

The Duke,

Thanks, yeah I have heard of Clematis street in West Palm.

Which are the best streets in Palm Beach?

I've always been interested in West Palm Beach myself but I've never been but my brother has done business there on week long conferences in the winter time so I will ask him If he has any information on spots there and get back to you. Let me know when you make it down there I may fly in for a night or two. He stayed at The Ritz Carlton Hotel West Palm Beach everytime and I would do the same even though I know your not a big fan of that particular hotel or any chains.

InternationalSwagger,

" He stayed at The Ritz Carlton Hotel West Palm Beach everytime and I would do the same even though I know your not a big fan of that particular hotel or any chains."

Ha. I think you got it mixed up, I hate W Hotels (because of their phony "boutique" aspect).

I love Ritz Carltons.

The Ritz in New Orleans is one of my favorite hotels in the world: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/02/hot...leans.html And I think their lobby bar is the best in America.

I saw that there is a Ritz in Palm Beach but it seemed kind of far south and out of the action.

Any one have any Data Sheets on it?

You hittin' up Mardi Gras this year G? Loved your sheet from last year.

Johnny Orleans - Thanks that really was an unbelievable Data Sheet on New Orleans. I would say the best ever written on the subject.

I won't go to Mardi Gras this year, I would rather be in New Orleans on a regular Tuesday night.

That place is ill.

Are you from New Orleans?

Born and raised bruh! Yea, I was impressed finally seeing a quality sheet on the city. New Orleans doesn't get the respect it deserves. Sure we're a little corrupt and crime ridden, but full of resilient people given the circumstances. I love this city man! I'll be Miami this year though. I'm 22 years old, it's time to stretch my name across the country and eventually the world. N.O. is all I've ever known.

Hey Mixx ... what do you think of Boca Raton versus Sarasota versus Palm Beach BTW?

Quote: (03-11-2011 12:29 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

Hey Mixx ... what do you think of Boca Raton versus Sarasota versus Palm Beach BTW?

Boca = Cougar paradise who have lots of $$$

Sarasota = Best of both worlds: Cougars with $$$ downtown, and wild college girls on the beach 15 mins away.

WPB = I have not swopped here enough times to give you an accurate assessment. Gmanifesto should fill us in.

Mixx

G,

I have enjoyed your musings on LA nightlife. I just moved from Downtown LA (southpark) to Silverlake. I grew up in West Palm Beach, so please allow me to share some knowledge.

HOTEL:

Do NOT stay anywhere on the island of Palm Beach. Especially now in the summer time, no fun. I believe there is still a Hyatt downtown, just off Clematis street, where most of the downtown WPB nightlife occurs. You can swoop girls from the bars straight back to the hotel, then they can catch a cab from the hotel to their home or car after the deed is done..

If i may suggest renting a town home or apt. in the "City Place" district. This is adjacent to downtown. You can travel back and forth between City Place and Clematis Street by foot (if needed), or by Trolly. During the slow season, a Chic, fully furnished daily rate town home rental would be comparable to a decent hotel room near downtown, or any other places worth staying.

Restaurants:

Last time i flew into WPB, this hottie i knew from highschool put it best "I want you to take me someplace really nice, like Macaroni Grill"

There are very few good family run establishments in WPB. The best one has to be Havana, a small but famous Cuban diner on the corner of Dixie Highway and Forest Hill Blvd. It's really good and open late.

There are a ton of "good" chain eateries in and around City Place, such as Cheesecake Factory, Legal Seafoods and the like.

The bars stay open late (until 4am IIRC). Lots of people go to strip clubs because they serve alcohol with nude women, unlike here in LA. You can try and swoop on the dancers or female patrons, as mix gendered groups go out to the strip club on a regular basis.

Thursday nights automobile traffic is shut down on Clematis street for a street party. I suggest the bar "Feelgoods" to pick up some wild women. If you want rich babes, you'll want to head .4 miles south to Bradleys Saloon. Bill Clinton loves this bar, it has rich-man swag dating back to the Kennedy days when it was located on Palm Beach island.

On the weekends, hop a ferry to "Peanut Island". There are two big party areas on the island, one reserved for families and the other for the younger crowd. Day game here.

Most rich broads from Palm Beach don't physically hang out on the island. If you're interested in trying to swoop on the island itself, below is a list of spots handed down from my grandfather on my mothers side..

1) Palm Beach Grill - this is a relatively new establishment. You can take girls here after you met them on Peanut Island or wherever. There is a nice bar area to meet new women as well. Call ahead if you want a table on a weekend night...

2) Testas - tons of "Old Money" types. Not the best place by any means to pick up women but it's been my favorite eatery of all time (next to the El Taurino in Pico Union of course). This place is 90+ years old

3) Taboo - This bar/eatery has been around seemingly forever. Another one of Slick Willy's hangouts on the island. Has great food and a nice "old money" bar. IF there are any super rich MILFS still in Palm Beach this time of year, they would be here.

4) Colony Hotel - an oldschool boutique hotel just south of Taboo, has a sense of "old money hipster" about it, if that makes sense. The Breakers is so big you seldom run into the same guest twice, the Colony provides a somewhat nicer hang. It is NOT on the beach though, but it does have a nice pool area.

BEACHES - Lake Worth beach on weekdays...

Also, another poster said that WPB has gotten rough. That most certainly is the case. I feel much safer in Los Angeles and Miami compared to West Palm Beach. If the wrong person sees you ballin', they'll start trouble with you. It's a clear case of the haves vs. have nots.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to help in any way possible...

I have been to Palm Beach at least three times since this was posted.

Here is The Data Sheet:

Palm Beach, Florida: Nightclub and Restaurant Data Sheets

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/04/pal...heets.html

I have some more stories coming once I put pen to paper.

Feel free to ask me any questions on here and I will see if I can help.

This has to easily be the least popular travel thread on here.

But I will keep on giving back with the dope moves.

Palm Beach: The Breakers Seafood Room Swoop Move

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/06/pal...-move.html

Try that move on for size and tell me it doesn't fit like a Custom Suit.