rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two women caught stealing a canopy on the beach

American women, keeping it classy:

It even made the news:

Police: No charges in viral beach theft video

Quote:Quote:

NEW SMYRNA BEACH (FOX 13) -
No charges are expected against two women who were caught on camera apparently trying to steal items from a Florida beach, police said Monday.

A man, who identifies himself as "Flicky Rich" on YouTube, caught the whole thing on camera. He confronted the females who attempt to take his canopy from the beach.

In just three days, the video has more than 1 million hits on YouTube.

Contacted by FOX 13 on Monday morning, New Smyrna Beach police said the incident happened July 4 around 6:30 p.m. They received a phone call after the incident, but by the time officers arrived, the women had left the scene.

"Is that yours?" the man in the video asks the women.

"Yeah, but we don't know how to do it," said one of the women.

The man quickly reveals that the items belong to his family. After a few awkward moments, the women get angry and actually demand that he turns off the camera.

Police told FOX 13 that the man decided not to pursue charges against the women; it appears the viral nature of his shaming was enough.

Investigators said the women could have faced charges of simple battery and grand theft.

Police said the investigation is now closed.

The beach is a weird place.. Everyone thinks whatever is laying on it is up for grabs or abandoned even though you've only been gone a minute.

My dog got taken off an island once and he had a tag with my phone number on it, Someone on the boat notice it and called me while they had taken my dog away on their boat. He was a lab puppy. Really? I'm going to abandon my lab pup? He was just cruising beach for a few minutes.. Anyway I told them to bring him back and I ripped into them pretty good. WTF.

The entitlement mentality of American women is beyond anything seen.

What's funny to me is when the woman starts getting physically confrontational with the guy.

You can tell that a lot of women have really internalized the idea that men are not allowed to physically retaliate no matter what a woman does to him - that's the only way I can conceive that a woman would think it's acceptable to escalate it into a physical confrontation. She simply is not worried at all about him getting physical with her right back.

If that were you and you punched the thieves because you saw them stealing your stuff would you be guilty of a crime or is it self-defense (legally speaking)?

You could be charged with assault.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (07-10-2014 10:42 AM)monster Wrote:  

If that were you and you punched the thieves because you saw them stealing your stuff would you be guilty of a crime or is it self-defense (legally speaking)?

As soon as she laid a finger on him, he was free to use force for self-defense. But due to the law being as it is now, he might have been the one being fined.

Stupid bitches -

first they feigned ignorance. Then they tried to claim that some of the stuff as being theirs. Finally they still sort of refused to step off. A lifetime of female "empowerment" makes you believe that you can do almost anything.

I would not let it slide and would call the police. The video is perfect evidence. The viral nature is not punishment enough.

It's only shaming if their names are posted.

I can't believe the way some women behave. Attempting to start a physical confrontation is just pathetic.

Edit: appears someone tracked them down.

When I was a little kid and went to elementary school I remember seeing two women about the same age as these (40-50) to go saw off and steal a bench from a bus stop near my home in plain evening light. One of them was my math teacher. I told this to my parents and altrough they wondered where the bench had gone, they didn't beleve me that the old "ladies" did it, probably thought that I just hate my math teacher.

Only now I do realize that this was perhaps the first moment in my life I realized myself that women and old people are not always right and can be criminals. Sadly my parents and most of society still cannot understand that.

I thought this was Florida, can't you just shoot them dead on the spot?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Soon as that heffer attacked me I would have put her on her ass. I may not have hit her unless she started punchcing me but I would slam that bitch so hard the WWE would try to recruit me.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

"I thought this was Florida, can't you just shoot them dead on the spot?"

Only if they're carrying a bag of Skittles.

So they (the guy with the camera had his wife with him) actually let the women steal all their stuff? That's crazy.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

delete

Quote: (07-10-2014 12:37 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

"I thought this was Florida, can't you just shoot them dead on the spot?"

Only if they're carrying a bag of Skittles.

Yeah, that or you know, jumping on someone four inches shorter than you and grounding and pounding them in face, ensuring that the back of their head was slamming against the ground.

They live near me..
https://www.facebook.com/linda.duffykelley

It gets better, the woman in red, Linda Duffy Kelly, is a local teacher. The other woman is Kathy Duffy.

Dude is a chump for not pressing charges.

A quick trip to Wikipedia turned up that 31 states have Stand Your Own Ground laws, including a bunch of Blue states such as Massachusetts.

Interesting stuff.

Not that that has anything to do with the OP's video.

Quote: (07-10-2014 11:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2014 10:42 AM)monster Wrote:  

As soon as she laid a finger on him, he was free to use force for self-defense. But due to the law being as it is now, he might have been the one being fined.

Actually that's not true. Self-defense applies when you really need to defend yourself. Not when someone just touches you or even if someone strikes you once then completely disengages. In that case, if they hit you and leave, striking back would be considered retaliation, not self-defense.

Pretty crazy huh. I don't know how much the law varies state to state though.

I'm not too proud to admit I WB the one in the red. Even more so considering her strange actions.

“What followed was pure gold,” his statement read. “I continued to back up as we went around the canopy frame. In the most bizarre moment she gnashed her teeth, lunging at me with an open palm and said, ‘I’ll grab your d*ck!’ I appreciated the offer but didn’t feel the chemistry was there.”

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-10-2014 03:09 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I'm not too proud to admit I WB the one in the red. Even more so considering her strange actions.

“What followed was pure gold,” his statement read. “I continued to back up as we went around the canopy frame. In the most bizarre moment she gnashed her teeth, lunging at me with an open palm and said, ‘I’ll grab your d*ck!’ I appreciated the offer but didn’t feel the chemistry was there.”

[Image: wait-what-meme-rage-face-s400x348-425180.jpg]

both of these women are 2/10 WNB territory. actually the fatter one might be 1/10.

What school does she work at? Maybe ol' el mech can serve up some justice for ya'll.

Standard USA-grade white-trash. Woof.