rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dispelling Myths about Rio de Janeiro

Before you say, “another Rio de Janeiro thread,” let me just preface this thread saying that I am trying to help out people that have/or will have undesirable experiences in Rio and dispel the myth that Rio is ‘overrated for women.’ I have been looking through many of the older threads on Rio and other unrelated threads that seem to talk down about Rio. For example:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7453-page-6.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33231....de+janeiro

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25143-page-5.html (more so other people rather than the OP)

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11509....de+janeiro

Warning: this is a long post.

Now, first things first, I will tell a little about myself. I am white, blond hair, average height (well actually taller than average in Latin America), mid-20s. I lived in Rio for 5 months and have been there a number of times. This thread will mainly be about my 5 month stint there. I arrived there right before Carnival (which is probably one of the better times to go to Rio).

Many people say that it is hard to do well in Rio and I disagree. I realize that experiences are relative, but I really believe that many people do Rio wrong. They come into the city thinking it is some pussy paradise with beautiful women everywhere; this is true actually, but only if you play your cards right.

First of all, some functional Portuguese is an extremely valuable asset. Doesn’t have to be even an intermediate level, but at least enough to hold down a simple conversation and understand some of what people are saying. The more Portuguese you have the better however. Even in Rio, the majority of people do not speak English.

Night game:

Forget the nightclubs, or even the bar scenes (depending on where you go, there are of course decent ones). Like many countries in Latin America, social classes are quite stratified. Typically, the majority of girls who frequent night clubs and high end bars are wealthy, a low status gringo will have trouble with these girls.
What are you want to look for are street parties. The two best in my opinion are Lapa and Baixa da Gavea. You think day game at universities is the place to be? Well Baixa Gavea on Thursday nights is where the vast majority of PUC-Rio college girls go to party. It is so ridiculously easy to stockpile prospects here that it shouldn’t be allowed. Any gringo can go there on Thursday night (the party actually ends quite early so evening I should say) can kiss upwards of 25 girls and get contact information from dozens if they so wish. Lapa is well known. It has two components, the street and a smothering of bars and nightclubs all around. I prefer the streets. Dollar Caipirinhas and Antarctica beers are all over the place and women are everywhere. Do simple rounds; follow the aquaducts, up around the corner, down the side street and back to the main street. Rinse and repeat. Another good method is to hit up the lines for venues, whether you are going in or not. I cannot count the times on my hands that girls pulled me over and approached me in Lapa. Why do I suggest street parties? Because they are cheap for you and the people there. That means that you will find the run-of-the mill cariocas there that are easier to pull. You won’t see as many stunners like in the night clubs, but there is always enough talent in Rio to go around wherever you end up.

Day game:

I am not much of a day game enthusiast. However, from spending so much time there I know good spots. The beach is always an easy target; there are enough girls by themselves and in small groups to approach quite easily. Another good place is the trolley from Lapa to Santa Teresa. On the weekends the lines get very long and it is a good place to make casual conversation. Three quarters of them will be tourists, but many of them will be Brazilian tourists. Brazilians like to travel in their own country, and if you get those small groups of single girl Brasileras, these can be jackpot. Another good spot is street approaches on Rua Visconde de Piraja. This street goes from Ipanema to Leblon and is probably where many of the hottest girls walk during the day. Lastly, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas is great. Find a piece of grass along the promenade and many girls will pass by all day if the weather is nice.

Pulling Brazilian girls:

Forget about relying on one night stands for pulling 8 or 9s. It just isn’t that common. Brazilians are very liberal sexually, but that doesn’t mean you are going to hit it on the first night. One night stands are certainly possible, and half the girls I pulled were from that avenue, but you need Brazilian pulling skills to pull this off and at least some Portuguese unless you get real lucky and find a perfectly English speaking Brasilera. Good news is: second night fucks are the norm, so if you build up a decent rapport with a girl on the first night, get her contact info, and do fine/well on the second night, chances are she will put out. This is one of the keys to Brazilian game that I cannot stress enough, build up a prospect list.

How do you do this you might ask? Well, I’ll tell you. Go to Lapa or a street party, survey the scene, and pick out girls in approachable groups (ie, small groups, particularly ones with mixed genders). Approach or let them approach you and build up. Kiss quickly, this will tell you if there is mild attraction, but doesn’t tell you anything else. Make some effort to make friends with her friends. Spend some time with them, focusing or isolating your girl, then get the contact information and say you have to meet a friend. Rinse and repeat. You can get a few prime prospects or spray gun that shit for numbers. You might not go home with a girl that night but you have an arsenal of weapons for the rest of your time you spend in Rio. This is worth more in my opinion.

Second key to Brazilian game is letting the girls come to you! Brasileras are aggressive, they will approach you. You obviously can make approaches and balance it, but that’s the beauty of Brazilian girls, they will come to you if you look like you are having fun and are good looking. I have had multiple occasions where I am eye-fucking a Brazilian girl and her friend comes up to me and says something like “my friend wants to kiss you.” It really doesn’t get any easier as far as approaching girls.

Now, just because you have been making out with a Brazilian girl for 30 minutes doesn’t mean shit. They will drop you like a piece of garbage like nothing ever happened. If the girl is really into you, ask if they want to leave; who knows if they will or not but it doesn’t hurt to ask. If they say no, get their contact information.

Second day game:

I think, especially if there is a language barrier, that going out on casual and with friends on the second day is the best approach. I’ll tell you about a successful second day I had later. This is where bars and clubs actually come in handy. Tell her to bring a friend and bring someone else or go alone to the club with her. You don’t have to talk, that’s the beauty of clubs. Just dance, make out with them, escalate and try to take them with you or go with them home. It’s as simple as that. If you strike out on the second night, then just move on to something else at the club or bar.

If you are more advanced in Portuguese skills then you can try going to the beach, going to sugar loaf or some shit but I do think your best chances are at night at a club or bar with dancing.

General game with Brasileras:

It really depends on what class/type of girl you are working with, but as a general rule, outside of the elite and upper classes, cairocas are super chill. Being cheesy/romantic/touchy-touchy/confident is what works for me. Brasileros are very aggressive, often crass, and quite “gamer.” Being a gringo and pulling away from that type of game may actually score you aversion points with girls who are sick of that schtick from Brazilian guys. Of course, do what works for you. But there is a simple formula that works best no matter which type of girl: escalate and be physical, lots of touching, smile, give compliments, and center on them. Forget that mentality where you don’t show your cards/American aloof style; Brazilian girls love to be chased and put on a pedestal, but obviously don’t put off a vibe of desperation.

My experiences/story time:

I had sex with 6 Brazilian girls in the first month I was there, then shacked up with one of those girls as a girlfriend until I left (didn’t cheat on her). This isn’t mind-blowing numbers by any means, but this was the result of really only going out on the weekends. Three were in the 7-8 range, one was ugly, one was average looking, and one was a stunner (and my perfect type of girl, so it was a 9 for me).

First one (these are not in order of meeting): Had some, quite extensive, pre-game drinking with some people from my hostel, went to Lapa. And the first girl I see is dancing away on the street separate from her friends and eye fucks me. I go over, don’t even say anything, and just start dancing with her. 10 seconds later I am kissing her. A few minutes later, much to my surprise in perfect English, tells me she has been partying all day (but hadn’t even had a single drink, which was fucked up), is tired and is going home. She straight up asks me if I want to go with her. She drives her car home with me and her friend and that’s all she wrote. Some of the best sex I have ever had. Verdict: chalk this one up to right place, right time, lucky, Carnival madness.

Second one: Social circle. I had hung out with this girl with a friend at the Botanical gardens one day and she was pretty chill. I didn’t make any moves, just hung out and was myself. Later that month my friend and a bunch of his friends got together to go to a beach party in Ipanema. She was there, somehow we ended up alone and started making out. I took her to my hostel, got denied at the door by an irregular night guard (the usual guy, who I was down with, wasn’t there) cock blocker, then we went to some love motel on the outskirts of Leblon. Got into the room, start going, major whisky dick, no bang. I rectified this mishap a week later by going out with her and her friends to a club during an all you can drink caipirinha night, things got messy, took her back to my hostel and banged her. Little did I notice, one the guys at the hostel was sleeping in the hammock on the other side of the room and was not too happy to be woken up in the middle of the night to two people going at. He saw me at the club with this girl, his fault. Verdict: social circle bang/second night bang, the girl was down for anything.

Third one: This was the ugly one and I would rather not totally relive the experience. Let’s just say she and her friend were from Sao Paulo and were shitfaced beyond relief and I fucked her in the bottom of her hostel bunk bed with her friend passed out on top. Probably could have slammed her friend as well if she wasn’t such a god damn mess. Verdict: Two Brasilera turistas shitfaced, easy pickings.

Fourth one: Went to Lapa solo. Got drunk on octane level caipirinhas and ended up in some large concert venue (it was like a stadium) with a shitty band playing. Went outside for a smoke and was approached by some girl by herself. Talked a bit and started making out with her. Turns out she was working at a store/snack place in the venue so we headed back to there. We talked a bit more, she made me a sandwich, kissed a bit more. She got off work with her co-worker and we went to a bar. Had some more drinks, danced a bit. I asked if she wanted to come back with me, she didn’t; said she had a kid at home and had to get back there. Whatever, asked her if she was working next weekend, she said yes. I went back the next week right before closing time. She got off and we went straight back to my hostel. Verdict: typical second night girl, all I had to do was just show up again and it was on.

Fifth girl: I went to Baixa Gavea with a friend (hope you are seeing a trend here – hint: street parties) on a Thursday night. We approached a group of multiple girls. Both me and my friend started making out with a girl each. I got her isolated and hung out with her alone for a couple hours. Played the lovey-dovey game and told her I was falling in love with her. Asked her she wanted to leave, she said she had class in the morning. I said I’ll meet you tomorrow after class. She was down. Next day showed up and we went to her dorm/apartment and banged. Verdict: another second night girl, all I had to do was show up (once again, hope you are seeing a trend).

Sixth girl: This girl I actually did fall in love with. She was gorgeous, unbelievable body and just such a sweetheart. I met her at a pre-Carnival hostel party. She was friends of a friend with one of the girls that worked at the hostel. This one had a slight social circle element, but very weak. I knew the girl she was friends with because her friend worked at the hostel. She took me to the group of about 6 girls and introduced me. I instantly zeroed in on this girl. I told the friend that introduced me that I thought she was beautiful, the girl didn’t speak English but understood and turned bright red. Bingo. Asked her to dance, we kissed at the end of the dance then we hung out the rest of the night with her friends. I gave her my contact information and peaced out. The next day she phoned the hostel and asked for me, I gave her my facebook because my Portuguese wasn’t quite advanced enough for extensive phone relay at that time. We ended up meeting up a few days later at a bloco, I brought a crazy Irish guy from the hostel and she brought a friend. We partied at the bloco, got drunk and had some fun together. My friend started hooking up with the girl’s friend. We then went to Lapa and bought a big 40 pounder of vodka. My Irish friend of course was downing the thing like an idiot. All of sudden, the dude just massively face-plants into the street curb, gets up face all bleeding; just absolute mess. I am thinking this is going to ruin everything and I am going to get cock blocked by this dude. Whatever, I say let’s go get this guy home so we jump in a cab. We get to the hostel and I ask if I can come with her, she says yes, so I kick the guy out of the cab and we go back to her place. I ended up dating that girl for the rest of the time I spend in Rio. There is no doubt I could have continued this debauchery and slammed a number of girls, but I was perfectly content with her. I ended up partially living at her place, spending about half the week there and half at the hostel. Verdict: another second date girl, even a bad situation that could have killed my chances of going home with her didn’t stop the second date destiny.

A few trends lie through these stories. One, to pull the hotter girls, a second date is more probable, especially as a gringo. It’s almost like it’s a given to pull on the second date if you don’t fuck anything up. Literally twice all I had to do was show up and it was a done deal. However, to accomplish this, you need to build a good rapport on the first night. Two, I was approached by many of these girls. Three, street parties are where all the action happens (at least for me). Use nightclubs and bars as second date venues and bringing friends/them bringing friends doesn’t dampen your chances, at least not in my experience.

Logistics: I got lucky. I got down with the people who worked at my hostel and had the whole upper terrace to myself at night. I got cock blocked one time by chance, but it didn’t cost me. However, I would think the chances of getting this are quite slim. And if I hadn’t, I would have found an apartment. The best way to find an apartment is through a friend, they can be quite expensive in Rio. I had an apartment offered to me from someone who worked at the hostel, but decided against it because my set-up was top notch and I liked the steady inflow of people in the hostel to go out with. Ipanema, Copacabana, and Leme are my favourite places. Flamengo and Botafogo are not bad (actually more central), but Leblon is too far and too expensive. Santa Teresa is right next to Centro and Lapa, but all the fucking hills are annoying. If you like the beach, Copa and Ipanema are the way to go. I personally was right where Ipanema and Copa meet, which is about as good as it gets.

Rio is a long-term investment. People who come in for approximately a week do poorly. It takes a night or two just to get prospects. It’s also better to backburner a bunch of girls and just hit them up when you don’t have other options. Secondly, Baixa Gavea and Lapa are really only good on Thursday and Friday night respectively. I would almost be willing to bet, that if you have some game and learn quickly, that you will at least triple your count by extending your stay. Obviously 5 months is outside the norm, but people should spend at least 3 weeks in Rio to really experience the city. Not to mention, there are a million things to do there so it’s not like you will ever be bored.

Anyways, I hope I didn’t ruffle anyone’s jimmies by posting another Rio thread. Just want to help out around here, and this is one of the best ways for me to do that. I have other information about other places in Latin America that I will post somewhere down the line.

Brilliant thread +1 rep

I always love hearing stories of guys doing well in Brazil. Brazil and Rio in particular have been hyped up a lot and people don't have realistic ideas of what success looks like here. I like you story because it shows how you successfully adapted your game to the local style.

I want to emphasize some key points that you mentioned.

Loose social ties: The best pickup line you can use in Brazil is, "This is my friend Americas." Brazilians are very tribalistic and girls prefer to hook up with guys that are approved by their social circle. Even if the introduction comes from someone you met 5 minutes ago, it's a lot better than going in cold.

Street parties: More laid back vibe, doesn't cost you anything, easy to bounce to somewhere else, target rich environment. Easy to scope out from a distance to see if anyone you know is there. Every city has an area where people hang out on the streets on the weekends. For best results move in close to this area.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to more of your posts.

A few important things that cannot be stressed enough:

1. Scandinavian/All-American look plays well
2. Time on the ground is important
3. Portuguese

Without two of these things, you should just go to Rio to enjoy the lifestyle and call it a bonus if you bang a carioca.

What were you doing to occupy yourself for 5 months in Rio?
When you weren't pulling tail ,that is!

Quote: (07-09-2014 04:28 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

What were you doing to occupy yourself for 5 months in Rio?
When you weren't pulling tail ,that is!

Living the life; literal translation: absolutely nothing noteworthy.

It was on the tail end of a 11 month trip to Colombia and Brazil.

My average day in Rio consisted of walking two blocks down to Ipanema beach, go swimming, come back and do a little work on the computer, grab my bicycle and ride to a place in Rio I hadn't been, eat some feijoada and farofa, then chill with some people at the hostel for the night.

Like I said in the post, half of the week I would spend at the girl's house; mostly just chilling out and doing random things. She lived way out in a place called Penha, it was a trek so I would stay there for a few days (luckily there was a bus that went straight from my hostel to her house non-stop though).

I went hiking at Tijuca a lot, I had probably been to virtually any place worth going in Rio, and did some side trips to Belo Horizonte, Perseopolis, and down the Rio de Janeiro state coast.

I hadn't actually planned to stay there that long. I pushed back my flight twice because I enjoyed it there so much.

Nice post. You made a great point about the high end clubs. The girls are going to be just as snobby as here in the states. I totally agree about the street parties. I loved Gavia. Whenever I talk to a guest at work from Rio I always mention it. Lapas a good time too.

How did you feel about security walking around in Lapa? My Brazilian friends always told me not to take my camera out on the street there and made it seem like the streets were a little sketchy a night. Places like Rio Scenario though are obviously safe. I had some good times in that place. A friend of mines dad is a big shot in Brazil. We'd walk up to the front of an hour long line in Rio Scenario and drop her dads name and we'd walk right in.

As far as ONS, you're right, it's not super common. It's strange how Brazilian girls are so sexual and aggressive yet they hardly bang on the first night. I mostly think it's because they're worried about what their friends will think. In America, their friend is probably a slut too, so she doesn't care.

Quote: (07-10-2014 12:44 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Nice post. You made a great point about the high end clubs. The girls are going to be just as snobby as here in the states. I totally agree about the street parties. I loved Gavia. Whenever I talk to a guest at work from Rio I always mention it. Lapas a good time too.

How did you feel about security walking around in Lapa? My Brazilian friends always told me not to take my camera out on the street there and made it seem like the streets were a little sketchy a night. Places like Rio Scenario though are obviously safe. I had some good times in that place. A friend of mines dad is a big shot in Brazil. We'd walk up to the front of an hour long line in Rio Scenario and drop her dads name and we'd walk right in.

As far as ONS, you're right, it's not super common. It's strange how Brazilian girls are so sexual and aggressive yet they hardly bang on the first night. I mostly think it's because they're worried about what their friends will think. In America, their friend is probably a slut too, so she doesn't care.

I think Lapa generally is a pretty safe place, mostly because there are just so many people around that the chances of actually experiencing anything more than pick pocketing is unlikely. And it's pretty busy (at least on Friday nights) that it goes until it's light out, so there is really no "it's too late to be here" that many nightlife districts in Latin America can be like. Having said that, I do think Lapa is more dodgy during the week. Mostly because intrinsically it is a fairly dodgy place at night, and when there are less people around, robbery becomes easier and more beneficial to conduct.

Not bringing valuables however, is sound advice. No cameras, no jewellery, no smartphones. There just isn't much a point. I know people who have had people steal cameras while taking pictures or ripping chains off people's necks. These robbers are gone before you even know it happened. They're pros and they do it every weekend.

But if you stick to the main streets and aren't being an idiot, you will be fine. Centro, as a rule, is fairly dicey at night.

There are just certain things you don't do in Rio. You don't pass out on the beach, you don't go into favelas without a Brazilian that knows that favela, you don't draw attention to yourself at night, don't give off a sense that you don't know where you are, ect.

But I never had any problems there whatsoever, except once.

I was walking down Av. Rainha Elizabeth, which is a fairly normal Ipanema street, and I spotted a bunch of piranhas. These are those young street kids that you see attack people in packs usually with knifes, particularly tourists. One was crossing the street, two were behind me and one was approaching me in front. I knew that if I didn't do something I would have gotten jacked. I turned around to the two behind me and told them to fuck off in Portuguese with an extremely dirty look. All of a sudden all of them tailed off and I walked away. They wanted a gringo who was oblivious to their surroundings and didn't know how they operated, I wasn't that person and it wasn't worth it anymore.

Definitely revived my interest in Rio. Great stuff man.

Awesome post Americas. I'm going to Rio in September and will frequent the places you mentioned. I just realized that US Citizens require a visa to visit Brasil, glad I started doing my research early. Anyway, which hostel did you stay in?

I agree Rio is a long term investment trip if you want to pull. I was there 8 days during Carnival, ended up with 5 #, 1 lay (2 if I had pursue but was satisfied with the girl I was with and she ended staying with me for the last 2 days) huge c cups with firm ass.

Knowing conversational Portuguese is a big plus, seemed only 1/20 girls I approached knew English.

However, I disagree that Brazilians girls will come up to you and initiate, the only time were girls who were tourists. A girl told me "you will die waiting for a Brazilians girl to come up to you" Brazilian girls like being hit on and machismo is prevalent there - a fresh change of culture from the states.

Overall it was a fun trip, I recommend staying at least a month near Ipanema beach, Copacabana seemed run down with lower quality girls.

Were you sharing a room with other people in the hostel? how many people in one dorm room?

I just took a quick look at the talent in various cities in Brazil on Badoo, and man have they gotten chunkier. It has been more than 3 years since I have been in Brazil, and when I was in Rio last time, I was not impressed by the average talent.
Though, Belo Horizonte and Porto Alegre, still seem to maintain high average quality.
Something to think about before selecting, a city to return to in Brazil.

Quote: (06-17-2015 10:20 PM)Wuking Wrote:  

I agree Rio is a long term investment trip if you want to pull. I was there 8 days during Carnival, ended up with 5 #, 1 lay (2 if I had pursue but was satisfied with the girl I was with and she ended staying with me for the last 2 days) huge c cups with firm ass.

Knowing conversational Portuguese is a big plus, seemed only 1/20 girls I approached knew English.

However, I disagree that Brazilians girls will come up to you and initiate, the only time were girls who were tourists. A girl told me "you will die waiting for a Brazilians girl to come up to you" Brazilian girls like being hit on and machismo is prevalent there - a fresh change of culture from the states.

Overall it was a fun trip, I recommend staying at least a month near Ipanema beach, Copacabana seemed run down with lower quality girls.

I disagree that staying long term is necessary if you want to pull. Although it has been a few years since my last trip, I had success in pulling on short trips (1 week to 2 weeks). If you are talking about wealthy girls from Ipanema and Leblon then yes, a social circle and staying long term is needed. However, there are plenty of sexy girls living outside wealthy neighborhoods that you can target.

So for a first time to Brazil would you guys recommend Rio or somewhere else. I'm looking to go late February so I'm expecting to have my Portugese skills up to par by then

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

samurai power

Quote: (07-27-2015 01:25 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

So for a first time to Brazil would you guys recommend Rio or somewhere else. I'm looking to go late February so I'm expecting to have my Portugese skills up to par by then

I've been to 8-9 cities in Brazil (trip report coming) but nothing south of Sao Paulo, I definitely recommend Rio. Amazing city! I'm checking with a Brazilian buddy as I haven't been in Brazil during this time but you might want to try and go earlier in February for Carnaval, I think Rio slows down a bit after that.

OP has some great advice here. Anywhere in Zona Sul will be good, best might be anywhere from Posto 5-ish Copacabana into Ipanema. Definitely check out Ipanema beach a block or two past Posto 9, follow the weed smell and look for soccer balls being juggled by the water. I think the beach kiosk #'s here are like 55-60, you won't be disappointed by the talent. You won't be disappointed anywhere in Ipanema but this is the hip, college spot.

Quote: (07-27-2015 02:54 PM)Felix 5000 Wrote:  

A year ago was my first and only time to Brazil. I spoke zero Portugese or Spanish back then. I went to Rio, Fortaleza and Manaus. Only in Rio did I fail to get laid. I also didn't try much but still, it was much harder than in the latter two.

If you speak Portuguese though why not go straight for the holy grail, i.e. Rio?

It's one of the coolest looking cities in the world with awesome happy people. Following the OP's advice you should be able to do great.

Good logistics are just as helpful, in terms of getting laid in Brazil, as speaking fluent Portuguese or being blond and blue eyed.
Joao Pessoa has way better logistics than Natal (the girls are very similar) and that showed, in the amount of bangs and first date lays.
Manaus, for a sprawling jungle city,has pretty decent logistics to go on top of having very easy girls.
I am headed to Fortaleza this week and it is the main reason I chose, it over Salvador or Belem; though there is not a lot of info here in the forum...but I did see that the main party and residential beach, is very near to downtown and the city has a metro.
In cities like Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Natal, and even Rio.... the main reason I did not do as well, was bad logistics. And this specially true, if you are not staying more than a month.

Also, in the short 2 week period I was in Rio, I was forced to go out with more late 20s and even 30 some things (albeit attractive and fun)
In the Northeast, as a mid 30s foreigner, it was easier to tap into the 18 to 24s!

Any advice specific to the week of Carnaval? Where are the best street parties during that time? Are Lapa and Gavea still only good on Thursday/Friday that week?

Not to ruin anyone's dream of Paradise but I heard an interesting piece of news.
My mother, who came to visit me in Fortaleza 2 weeks ago, went to Rio after, for 4 days and said there was more chubby and obese girls, than in Fortaleza.
I was astounded by how many chubby and fat girls (even young ones) I saw in Fortaleza. And I still really liked the city. But I never expected Rio to be worse. In Fortaleza your foreigner value with Portuguese skills is such, you can still find very many good young women.
Not that mother's opinions matter in the forum matter, but she has lived in both the US and Ecuador all her life and has traveled. At 60 something she is a fitness freak who notices when I have gained 1 or 2 ,and cant stop talking about it.
And she is a woman who notices how other woman are compared to her.

I'm brazilian and you report looks quite accurate

For gringos, things work like that. And yes, isn't necessary to have a third date. If things don't work in the first, the second one is guaranteed.

Brazilians in general (special the ones from Rio) have a strong, aggressive game. Sometimes the "chill out" posture of the Gringo is what makes them attractive to girls as well. I remember some situations in Pub Crawls which I met lads from Holland and I've been approached by girls asking them to marry now! lol

Good job dude

As previously discussed in this thread, there are easier cities than Rio. However, hitting Rio for your first trip is not a bad idea. It's a great city with nightlife, cafes, sexy girls and the beach. I have been to Brazil many times and my best results were in Rio. Looks and solid game go a long way so we should't expect results without them.

I agree with Dantes. I'm mid thirties and this past summer in Rio my bangs were 33, 19, 21, 31, 28, 20 and 21.

It may be interesting to note that I did not have any bangs over the age of 25 in Manaus or João Pessoa. I definitely recommend Rio as your first trip to Brazil.

Quote: (11-15-2015 01:16 PM)JohnnyAppleSeeds Wrote:  

I agree with Dantes. I'm mid thirties and this past summer in Rio my bangs were 33, 19, 21, 31, 28, 20 and 21.

It may be interesting to note that I did not have any bangs over the age of 25 in Manaus or João Pessoa. I definitely recommend Rio as your first trip to Brazil.

Did you get rejected due to your age by 18 year olds in Rio? Were 18 year olds ever any problem in Manaus or João Pessoa?

Cheetah that's a difficult question to answer as most of my bangs came from online.

I can say that I have 100 days in Brazil and during that whole time not a single girl made disparaging comments based on my age. To my knowledge I was never rejected because of my age, probably helps that girls often think I'm 5-7 years younger than my age.

I think it's more about being an interesting person that people want to be around. I don't think you'll really get the "ewww, he's 12 years older than us and talking to us, what a creep!" scenario unless your acting like a weirdo.

In Rio I had multiple girls 21 and younger take 1hour+ trips each way to come see me and a 21yr old left the beach with me straight to my apartment. In Manaus I had a young group approach me on the street because the 18yr old lesbian in the group wanted to make out with me.

I probably haven't answered your question adequately enough but I haven't had any 18 year olds in Brazil. If your looking for 18-21 I'd probably say Manaus is easiest but with lesser quality.

I honestly didn't really have "any problem" in Rio or anywhere else in Brazil. I wasn't focusing on any particular age group but instead going out with girls who I was attracted to and showed interest.

Hope this helps.