rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family Guy Appreciation Thread

[Image: family-guy-comic-con-2013-fox.jpg]

Family Guy is one of the best animated TV shows out there.

I've been a fan since high school in the early 2000's and show has had a great run.

If you haven't watched the show, do watch a few episodes. Seth MacFarlane might be a left-wing dumbass, but he knows how to bust your gut.

Some clips for your viewing pleasure:

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Never cared much for Family Guy. I'm surprised it's still running. It's just a juvenile and shitty version of The Simpsons imo. I liked it a lot when I was in middle school, that says something...

This is my favourite Family Guy moment

That Bryan Adams rip off was great.

Earlier and mid seasons were hilarious.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

South Park >> All

You don't get there till you get there

Thank you.

Any episodes where there is a dynamic with Brian and Stewie are fantastic, one excellent episode was where Brian worked for Stewie in a fake office (complete with sesame street phone).

And the best one ever:

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I really enjoy family guy, but Seth Mcfarlen can be a bit of a pussy. He reminds me a lot of my younger brother who is well, a loser with a horrible job. Seth found his niche thankfully, but the wimpy behavior is too much.

Quote: (07-09-2014 03:44 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Never cared much for Family Guy. I'm surprised it's still running. It's just a juvenile and shitty version of The Simpsons imo. I liked it a lot when I was in middle school, that says something...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Textbook caveman game:

Women's suffrage:

Men vs Women:

[Image: 0509071614Peter_Griffin.jpg]

Family Guy is a show of artistic genius. It's one of the greatest TV shows of all time, animated or otherwise.

It shows what can be done when character is patiently developed over time and brilliant voice actors are allowed to grow into their roles. The seasons just get better and better as they go along.

Peter and Stewie are two of the greatest comic characters in the history of art. Peter -- the greatest character, of course -- is the most traditional comic character of all, a Falstaffian picaresque figure larger than life in every way. And it is one of the very greatest figures in that canon. Stewie, who is a very close second to Peter, is a completely new comic character and it is amazing that something so fresh and so great has been added to the canon.

There are so many great moments in Family Guy that I could post a hundred videos here and just be getting started. But this is my favorite one of all:

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This video pops up in my head EVERY time I put a condom on and usually makes me start laughing

I love Family Guy. South Park is more intelligent for sure, but Family Guy makes me roar with laughter, so that's why I prefer it

One of my favourite clips:

Referential humor is really annoying. Show lacks focus.

It's cheap fun to me. Put the brain on pause and enjoy it.

Never met anyone impressive who actually liked this show.

^^
Family Guy isn't for everyone (what is?), but some segments are hilarious.

Gotta re-post in this thread.

Funny when I watched this episode below (first clip) with a lady friend, and she had to explain to me why the girl was crying.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

American Dad>> Family Guy.

However the first two series of FG were great.

I loved it when Stewie was an evil genius bent on matricide and world domination and Peter wasn't as stupid.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

the first couple of seasons were pretty great. don't understand how anyone find the current episode tolerable, but whatever floats your boat.

Quote: (07-10-2014 03:14 AM)la_mode Wrote:  

Never met anyone impressive who actually liked this show.
Allow me to introduce myself

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Not Family Guy per se but Seth MacFarlane is thoroughly red pill.

I prefer American Dad but enjoy Family Guy too

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Family guy is cool. But I think it still doesn't beat which was perhaps the most successful cartoon series of all time in "The Simpsons".

I grew up on the Simpsons. And I think Family guy was just an extension of a Simpsons type show with better graphics. Such nostalgia with the Simpsons.

Quote: (07-09-2014 02:51 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Seth MacFarlane might be a left-wing dumbass

He is but the show takes shots at both the left and the right. Remember the episode where Quagmire rips Brian for his liberal hypocrisy and Brian realizes Quagmire is actually right? In many ways I think that was Seth mocking himself and the dumbass Liberals on the left who are hypocrite elitists.