rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SourceCode's Northern Italy Trip Report.-Venice to Florence

Alright. So
I just finished a "grueling" 9 day journey across Italy.
There isn't a lot of insight on Italy on the forum besides..it not being worth it for the girls.
I didn't go specifically to get an Italian flag...I went cause I wanted to see Italy.
I will probably go back sometime next month or something to see the southern portion.

Italy is just was to full of shit to just got for a short trip.

I started in Venice and made my way to Pisa( But stayed in Florence)
Im just gonna write post city by city with details.
Im also making blog post on my blog about this...but as always.. my Blog post are normally a little different from my forum post....

These post are gonna be more about my adventure while the blog might me more data.

Venice and Padua
Venice DataSheet

I actually didn't stay in Venice.
I planned to couchsurf.. but there is damn near no way for anyone to get a host on that shitty island..and in retrospect.. im glad I never found one.

I ended up Surfing on the mainland about 30 minutes away in a city called Padua.
I got lucky and unlucky.
Stayed with a bunch of Erasmus kids.
all of them chugging wine and smoking the night away.
only problem is that I happen to show up when its apparently Exam time for the entire country.
So the city of Padua was damn near dead.

Fuck Venice all together.
There is nothing there...Is smells..and is full of tourist.
If I had only came to Venice I wouldnt have liked Italian women at all.

I initially saw no ass..no tits...fat people.
I couldnt tell who was italian from the area and who was visiting amongst the millions of tourist.

Theres only a couple sections on the Venice islands that even have anything worth looking at...and youll pay 3 times average prices around here.

Padua was much cheaper.
One of the guys that lived there met us downtown.
Padua seems to have two main places where the students go..
Prato della Valle ..which is suppose to be the biggest square in europe.
with some cool architecture you bring your own alcohol and just wander around. drinking all night and laying against monuments
[Image: 800px-IMG_4235.JPG]
[Image: prato-della-valle.jpg]

This would probably be a great game area since you can wonder forever..But sadly.. I was there when school is out and not many people roam

The other area is this long street along one of the rivers.
I wish I could remember the name of it..but I cant.
Its got pretty expensive drinks..if youre a student.. but thats the price of living around here.

All the bars are little stalls...its like an alcohol fleemarket.
in front of each bar are stools,tables ,chairs. and people just go up and down the street sitting and drinking.

The only problem I find is.
I have lived in cities with real BARS and clubs my whole life..
At this point ( 3 days into trip) I am under the conclusion that Italy doesnt really have a club life.
I asked people in the city along with my host.

They said that Italians really just sit and chill around monuments in the park. they dont get to wild.

I did a little night game around here and failed miserably.
Most italian girls just ignore my and walk right past...
Given i dont speak italian..or look italian.. i might have just been running into problems...but italians didn't seem to give me or my friend the time of day... at least in Padua

I am the cock carousel

Im not trying to bore you guys with the "tour" aspect of my trip. I am skipping talking about the smaller cities that I went to.
A lot of places were just day trips. to see stuff like monuments and ruins ect. Slowly ill roll those out in my blog.
But im just hitting the cities that I did stuff that was more "game" related.

Bologna

First off. Bologna is an awesome city..It has the oldest functioning University in Europe.
Its got tourist.. but no where near the amount of other cities.
You can actually blend in with the locals if you head off on side streets.
If youre young you automatically blend in as a college kid.

I arrived here on the weekend..So I was prepared to drink my liver away and bang some wide eyed italian girl..
I was mistaken again though.

Now ill admit.. Bologna being a university city has some fine ass girl.. I saw a decent amount of ass here.
Lots of great faces.. lots of variety. Ill admit that Italians have great fashion sense.
I felt a little under dressed in some places..and normally im a top notch dresser.

I walked through the University zone as got kinda depressed though.
I don't know what it is..
Someone explain this to me.
Why is the whole hippy dirty dreadlock culture thing so big around here.

I saw way to many girls and guys with greasy nasty looking dreads.
Lots of girls with those half shaved heads lots of feminist bullshit.

To make it worse(but funny) One day we were there..a friend and i ended up in one of the plazas.
There are to really near each other

Piazza del Nettuno Which is where a big Neptune waterfountain is and Piazza Maggiore.
They were doing a sound check for a concert in Nettuna during the day.
A friend and I stopped and chilled in the area for a while.
Did a little day game.. nothing came out of it though.
Again..italian girls seem to kinda blow us off.

Italians speak shitty english
!! I forgot to mention this.
Ive been to some backwards countries... italians almost as a whole speak shitty english.
The are shitty at directions.. if they even know what they are talking about.
Italians will act like that are giving you the best directions in the world.. but you wont find shit.
And half the maps in this country are pretty shitty too

Either way.
We hung around this concert for the sound check..and slowly..more and more weirdos started to appear..
The signs for the concert said ...Bologna pride.

Honestly..I don't know why we didn't put 2 and 2 together earlier.
I thought there was just gonna be a free concert here. and it was a city wide thing.. having pride in your city.

Turned out...on the other side of the fountain.. all the gays and lesbians were all hanging out.
At first i was scared...then confused.. and i thought it was hilarious.
I don't have anything against the booty warrior and carpet munchers..but they were on some other shit.

* we actually planned to come back to the square tonight though.
We figured straight people would be here too.. at least we would have something to do for the night.

On the way back to our hostel/bed and breakfast.
We ran into the gay parade.
Thats when it really hit us...this wasnt a city concert...this was a city gay pride day.

No wonder their were so many wierdos around....

Apparently the concert ended earlier than we thought so we missed it anyway.
We ended up walking the city.. standing in the street giving people high fives and practicing our italian...as limited as it was.
The night was uneventful

We ran into multiple groups of girls.
Here.. girls were much easier to talk to..peopel were friendly..english was better.
But people were relatively boring.

We found out that all the dance clubs were outside the city..you had to take a car or taxi to get there...which explains why not many people go.
The consensus after talking to multiple groups of girls was that.

Italians hang out in plazas..walk around and talk and drink.
At least they were fashionable and attractive while doing it.
Both my and my friend got a couple numbers from girls.
No intentions though since we wouldnt be in the city long enough.

We tried to hint to girls that they could come back to our empty bed and breakfast.
But italian girls are like that.
We didnt figure out why at this point.
Girls were friendly..flirty..but nothing more than that.

Italian guys honestly dont seem to have much game either.
I didnt see italian gguys approaching anyone.
We even made it a point to talk to some groups of guys and ask them for advice...they all had none.
They just agreed italian girls are difficult

I don't have a consensus whether or not they are cock blocks.. but a group of guys came up to us while we were talking to girls.. and blirted out." looks like youre getting laid tonight!"
and ran off.

Luckily this didnt phase the girls.. they stayed and talked to us for another 15 minutes.. we got numbers.. they made excuses that they couldnt walk with us.
i messaged the girl a little while i was in other city. the most i got was advice on phrases in italian.( which were actuall pretty helpful and funny)

*There are bars in Bologna in the student area..but they are Irish bars..
but they have student night on tuesdays.not weekends.
Otherwise they are way over priced.
I bought one drink at on of the pubs an it was 5.30eur
7 dollars for a half liter of beer
I assume this places are busier on tuesday...but that price is ridiculous.. considering you can buy a 3pack of beer=1 liter for 2eur or less. in a grocery store.

**why do italian supermarkets sell alcohol in 3 packs instead of six?

Conclusion..
Italian girls are still difficult. Language barrier. high prices. *in comparison to places like Budapest* where I am now.

[Image: FGiNXEol.jpg]
[Image: EIxKFbrl.jpg]
[Image: mh214Cgl.jpg]
[Image: hTASOb3l.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Italy is just for food and architecture.Your bet in Italy are the tourist girls in Verona,Milan,Venice etc.
Italians spoil the girls to the maximum.They are even bigger pussy slaves than Greeks their slaveness to pussy is just ridiculous.
The big discos are outside the city,the cities are overflown with gays and Italian girls do not dress as good as Italian guys many have ridiculous clothes.They also look much worse than Greek girls because they lack the slavic mix.The only Greeks who have success there are the caveman ones the more primitive the better.Italians do not stop paying compliments ciao bella etc and girls ego is to the maximum.
They regard other nationalities close to barbarians.

Most Italians who search for pussy travel to every edge of continent and outside even in countries like Greece,Spain they find it easier to get laid than Italy.Italy is the Holy Grail perhaps the most difficult country in Europe.
They like to have fun in big companies where they can eat together for hours.They also make you feel good they are perfect at licking complimenting etc.Italians find as natural that you know everything about Italian music which they regard top in the world.

I will admit.. I did notice.. simply talking to girls would get you blown off.
You almost had to physically impose over italian girls to get them to stop.
A couples girls i did flat out grab there arms and pull me into them.And i did get numbers from some of them.

The problem is.. you have to be careful about that..Im not trying to have italian white knights..police or anyone run up on me when i cant speak the language and such.

I think you simply have to spend a little more time in italy to crack them or get a straight slut.

I was lucky and did meet one complete slut.. i met her for one night.. she was actually busy.. but kept contacting me.. i could tell she really wanted to bang.. but i wasnt gonna go back to the city and waste a day with her when women werent my original plan

I am the cock carousel

Honestly..i also dont like italian food so much.
Portions are small. expensive.... half the time we ordered.. we thought we were getting ripped of.. with these small as portions
Im not a big pasta or pizza fan.
I ate it.. but its not something i want my main bitch cooking everyday

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:09 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Portions are small. expensive.... half the time we ordered.. we thought we were getting ripped of.. with these small as portions

Italian food is awesome.They make everything in 1000 ways according to your taste.You just have to avoid the tourist places which are overpriced.
Italian pizza is the real pizza since every restaurant makes its own sauce.To use kecap in pizza is considered unthinkable in Italy.
They are real artists in food,architecture and fashion the three strong points in Italy.They really have taste.

Back in 2006 I was in Venice for less than 24 hrs and I felt that was enough. At least if you're traveling alone. For some guy on his honeymoon or something, maybe it's a great destination. But it's not the place for dudes rolling solo. I just went to say I'd seen it, the St. Mark's square was cool and architecture and history were cool. I had no bad feelings about Venice. Not a place I'd want to spend a lot of time in, but it's definitely one of the most unique places on Earth and worth checking out if you're in the area IMO. It's been swamped with tourists for hundreds of years so I see no point in complaining about the tourists. Yes, Venice is touristy! [Image: biggrin.gif]

I said in my blog post..
I thought it was just a city that was once great.
I looked up the history on it..
but now its just pretty shitty.
an entire island that pretty much just caters to shoppers and tourist.

I cant imagine being romantic on a shit filled river.

But maybe im just a hater

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:09 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Quality over quantity.

I'd rather prefer one "standard" italian pizza made with first choices ingredients at 10 euro rather than a big pizza made with random ingredients and cooked in a microwave for 3 euro. [Image: wink.gif]

Eat. Sleep. Approach. Repeat.

I still am not impressed.. you can find artisan pizzas in a lot of places...with fresh ingredients.
Im not saying the pizza is bad..
Im just not an italian food fan. to each his own

I am the cock carousel

Pisa
I actually stayed in Pisa for one night with a couch surfer dude.
Awesome guys..he's been to America.. we talked about everything unpolitically correct.
He's the most red pill dude i met in italy.
He agrees american girls are all bitchy sluts.. but they are easy to fuck
He's pulled american girls in both american and in his house..just cause they love his accent and wanna have fun.

Most people think Pisa is just a half trip
See the bullshit leaning tower and dip out.

But pisa is actually a university town too.
You just gotta nestle through the little maze of streets and theres people getting pissed drunk and having a good time.
again i made the mistake of coming on a sunday..so not much was going on.. but there was enough going on even on a sunday exam period that i would come back to pisa and let this dude show me more of the pisa nightlife.

he gave me some decent game advice with italian girls.
They like romance and all that bullshit.. but you just have to be firm with them.
most italians are extremely small.. im barely 6'2 and people think im huge around here .

He gave me some funny phrases.. which most i pretty much forgot. and we practiced some italian.
At least my accent doesnt sound like complete shit when i try to talk.

[Image: lEoZcAWl.jpg]
[Image: odiXZjyl.jpg]
[Image: w9HwbMLl.jpg]
[Image: pXN1lzJl.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Italy is the kind of place where you got to BYOP.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:56 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Italy is just for food and architecture.Your bet in Italy are the tourist girls in Verona,Milan,Venice etc.
Italians spoil the girls to the maximum.They are even bigger pussy slaves than Greeks their slaveness to pussy is just ridiculous.
The big discos are outside the city,the cities are overflown with gays and Italian girls do not dress as good as Italian guys many have ridiculous clothes.They also look much worse than Greek girls because they lack the slavic mix.The only Greeks who have success there are the caveman ones the more primitive the better.Italians do not stop paying compliments ciao bella etc and girls ego is to the maximum.
They regard other nationalities close to barbarians.

Most Italians who search for pussy travel to every edge of continent and outside even in countries like Greece,Spain they find it easier to get laid than Italy.Italy is the Holy Grail perhaps the most difficult country in Europe.
They like to have fun in big companies where they can eat together for hours.They also make you feel good they are perfect at licking complimenting etc.Italians find as natural that you know everything about Italian music which they regard top in the world.

This is 100% true! I met crowds of Italians in Brazil, Cuba, Ukraine - who came to these countries with the only goal- to get laid!
I have been to Italy myself and I concur with everything being posted here! Food is expensive and low quality. Pizza was terrible! Accommodation was hard to find and way overpriced!
Italians have this habit of giving directions even if they don't know what I was asking . They never once said they didn't know where the place was! Sometimes they would point me in a completely wrong direction!
Girls...were beautiful ,but because of constant pedestrianization from Italian guys they had the bitchiest attitudes. I don't blame Italian guys anymore for traveling outside their own country to find love.

I also have to say I wasn't super impressed with the looks of Italian women. I thought they'd be a lot hotter.

I wasnt impressed with the average italian girl.
Some of them have odd faces. lots of big noses.

haha I guess that roman nose..doesnt fit all of them too well.

But the university towns are full of stunners...maybe cause they are dress in shorts that let their ass cheeks air out.

I am the cock carousel

Florence
I normally start off the trip with a bang or end with a bang.( get it?) haha.

With all my gained knowledge I went to Florence.
Money is running short..I honestly was debating saying fuck it.. and sleeping in a park or some shit.
Im not traveling like a bum.. Im dressed nice enough that people dont expect us to be "Traveling"
Im just so cheap and tired..that I did not give a fuck.
[Image: 7hZi9Kal.jpg]

My friend convinced me to suck it up..and drag out my bank account some more.
we sat on a street corner in traffic where there was a free wifi signal and searched for hostels.
we found one maybe ten minutes from the train station. it was kinda secluded...the street was under contructions and even when it wasnt...it probably still didnt get much traffic.

We came in and the place was empty...minus 2 girls sitting at the desk.
2 big tittes great assed romanian girls.
one had moved to italy as a child.. but i still consider her romanian.. they other one had only been there for about a year.

Automatic rejuvenation. we instantly started flirting with them.
We have made it a routine to go to girls that look like they are from the area and talk fast asking them where random monuments and sights were..that arent even in the country.
We show them a map of florence as ask where we can find things like the Lourve or the Pantheon and such.
It confused the hell out of them at first..but its easy to catch on if youre clearly smiling and joking.

the girls bought it...we ended up getting a private room for the price of the dorm room..
I could tell the girls were into us.
Since no one was really in the hostel..we decided to get loud.. we had a couple beers left and popped open the beers.. gave one to the girls.

The girls got so comfortable with us that, when a group of American girls from California came in..I took their passports and pretended like I worked at the hostel and checked the girls in.

This was mad DHV from the romanian girls and the girls that just came into the hostel.

Slowly over the day more and mroe people checked in... all groups off girls.

In the meantime we went out and saw the sights.

When we came back.. we convinced the two romanian girls to walk down to the river with us..which was conveniently only about a 5 minute walk.

[Image: IGuK14zl.jpg]

all of us were sitting on the edge of the river flirting and eventually making out.
I got the big tit romanian girl back to the hostel and she ran off.
she seemed to want to act professional. lots of LMR about her not being able to do this.. because she worked here and I was a guest.
At some point i was about to give in.
This girl looked like a romanian cat and acted like one..On off,on off, horny and kissing.. then walk away like nothing happened.

I just kept my cool... honestly i had options... and you cant let a girl know youre too into her
Women can smell that desperation.
I would just let her walk off.. then go talk to other girls in the hostel.. she would come back and seem a little jealous.. until eventually she sent me a text saying to come an find her.

She had hidden herself in an empty dorm room upstairs.
From their it was fair game.. clothes were off within a couple minutes and i was pounding her on top of one of the beds.
*I know she doesnt bang guest often..since she hadnt been working at the hostel long.. but she mentioned.. that she knows other hostel goers have sex a lot.. and that i shouldnt sleep under the blankets..cause they honestly dont wash them as much as the sheet.
**words of advice ^^ their most likely is pussy juice and cum on your hostel blanket..
just toss it on the floor and sleep under the sheets haha.
**i feel bad for the next hostel gooers.. cause i fucked her on 3 different beds.
This girl has the best smell ever...I don't know what it is.. but her body gave off some primal pheromone smell or something..I couldnt resist destroying her pussy. i couldnt lose my boner for shit.
by the end of the night.. i had cuts and bites all over me. ( still healing now) remember this girl acted like a cat..
*i can still smell her scent in my head

The next time night... even more hostel girls where in the place..an we ended up fucking again in a room next to where everyone was watching te world cup.. and we could hear them asking about where we were cause they saw us go into a room together.
This romanian girl has me sprung. literally the best most sensual blowjob ive ever gotten.
I my dick was pretty much decommissioned after her blowjob..i could barely get it back up.

I pissed her off and she kicked me out of the room...cause i kept pushing that she get her friend or we get another girl in the hostel to join us.
I was kinda scared for a while..cause this girl did have every bit of info on me down to my home address...i had to play damage control the next couple day so she wouldnt fuck me over and i have interpol looking for me.

Either way...me an my friend convinced a group of 3 british girls and 1 dud from texas to come out and party with us.
The plan was..take alcohol and the girls to the river.. i would wing for my friend and the texas guy and hopfully get laid.

Somehow we stumbled upon this big club called SPACE in florence.
Florence apparently has club..
We never went in cause it was late..had a ten euro cover and from what we figured out.. was full of americans on those package trips where they stop you at different clubs and shit.

But either way.. i decided to say fuck it and run some game around here..find out some info.
I gt lucky and chatted up an italian australian girl. who was clearly a club ratter. said how she dated a club promoter. but recently broke up.
I went caveman on her.. as she walked by..i just grabbed her arm and pulled her in.
It worked...she really didnt want to go home..so she stayed and talked and walked around the city with our group for another 20 minutes.
i could tell she wasnt gonna come back to my hostel when i was with 5 other people.. and was leaving the next morning..i didnt even ask for her number. I just let her fade into the night.

But she did say
This club SPAce and another club Blue Velvet.
are great for girls.

She says they are expensive as fuck... but italians dont pay for drinks.
The italian girl go their and get their drinks paid for by tourist or people they know.
Most girls get in free.
Since most of the tourist in a city like this are women.. the places usually have lots of girls.

And italian guys love it cause they can come with no game and pull slutty tourist girls.

*Again..we have learned.. most italian girls are hard as fuck to pull.
Even italian guys say fuck it..and go to the tourist clubs for their ten euro cover charge and pussy supply.

[Image: Bqsjm6Wl.jpg]
[Image: H81OE0ll.jpg]
For americans and brits.
The girls that checked in the hostel were actually extremely attractive.
They were hippy girls wearing dirty.. these girls had backpacks full of party clothes and fancy shit.
The pair of mid 20s cali girls...i would have banged no problem.
and I have a hardcore hate for american tourist.

If i didnt make it with the girl that worked at the hostel.
I was probably gonna be banging this tight little british girl with a massive ass..and a underbite hahah

***This romanian bang was also sober bang.
She had 2 beers the first night and the second night.. none

*If anyone is going to florence. Ill tell them the hostel. Its really cheap..and full of girls. there was one other guys there while there were about 10 girls from 3 different countries.
Its extremely small though.. if i told the name in public.. it might put the place and or me in risk.
But if your a respected member. i dont mind telling yall where the place is and showing pictures of the girls

I am the cock carousel

delete

I am the cock carousel

I agree with all your considerations...Italy is a great place for art, culture, food and fashion. Also for the unbelievable landscapes (montains, hills) and the faboulous beaches in the South. It's the country (in the world) with the highest numbers of sites approved by UNESCO.

But the entertainment/nightlife is terrible and the girls are among the most difficult in the world.
As GK says, even in Spain and Greece girls are definitely easier (Madrid, Ibiza and Barcellona are full of italians, as well as in summer Mykonos, Ios et other Greek Islands). Also France is much better.

The main reason is simply the small percentage of girls available on the streets: you can see with your eyes that in the restaurants, in the clubs, in the pubs there is a shortage of girls. And also the competition is fierce: Italian guys are generally good looking and well-dressed, contrarily Italian girls are usually fat and not good looking, and it's important to underline also this incredible growing phenomenon of hipster/rasta style among girls (expecially in Bologna).
And also if you speak fluently italian, it's not an advantage...yes you can arrange a conversation with girls, but that's all.

Put the italian guy in a Polish or Czech environment, and the same italian guy in his environment in Italy. Can be shocking how the results are different.

The nightlife in Florence is better for only one reason: the constant presence of tourist girls and american cheeks studying there! Italians know that only way to get laid is to try with foreigner girls (or travelling/working abroad). You can't explain why in every club located in pussy paradise you will always find a group of Italians [Image: biggrin.gif]

I add that the decline of nightlife is recent. In '80 and '90 nightlife was insane in Italy (Italo disco music was famous in all the world)...Milan had incredible venues in winter, and the summer in Rimini (and their amazing clubs) was definitely a must for girls from all over Europe. Now it's all fucked, only a few posh clubs for aperitivi, chatting and sitting like old people. It's better to spend the night in restaurant.
In Italy youngs do not want to party anymore.

[Image: clap.gif]

Quote: (07-06-2014 06:19 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

I add that the decline of nightlife is recent. In '80 and '90 nightlife was insane in Italy (Italo disco music was famous in all the world)...Milan had incredible venues in winter, and the summer in Rimini (and their amazing clubs) was definitely a must for girls from all over Europe. Now it's all fucked, only a few posh clubs for aperitivi, chatting and sitting like old people. It's better to spend the night in restaurant.
In Italy youngs do not want to party anymore.

Agreed.

The "Mezzanotte-Mezzogiorno" (Midnight-Midday.. 00.00-12.00 + an after party until 18-19.00) parties scene during the weekend was full of fun.
Now it's just full of boring people not even having fun and just showing off their new shoes/trousers/suits.

sounds about right Sourcecode, I second GC's observations on Italy and kamaki is spot on too (except for the italians hating other people part, not sure where he got that from). I think you would have had much more luck in Milan too as it's the most international city in Italy and chock full of erasmus students.

Quote: (07-06-2014 09:15 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

sounds about right Sourcecode, I second GC's observations on Italy and kamaki is spot on too (except for the italians hating other people part, not sure where he got that from). I think you would have had much more luck in Milan too as it's the most international city in Italy and chock full of erasmus students.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that Sourcecode decided to skip Milan. I think Milan would probably be my first stop if I were to go to Italy.

i didnt go to italy for women.
i was in milan for less than a day.. milan looks like shit...fascist looking apartment buildings..

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (07-06-2014 04:29 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

i didnt go to italy for women.
i was in milan for less than a day.. milan looks like shit...fascist looking apartment buildings..

A lot of the big building (like Stazione Centrale) were built in the Fascist era.
So.. you're right. [Image: wink.gif]