rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When to walk away

When to walk away

When a girl is showing obvious dissinterest, is it best to immediately walk away as soon as there is a break? Or should I pretend not to notice and keep going and let her make it more obvious? How obvious should it be?

When to walk away

Touch her. If she recoils, leave.

When to walk away

Quote: (11-22-2008 09:10 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

When a girl is showing obvious dissinterest, is it best to immediately walk away as soon as there is a break? Or should I pretend not to notice and keep going and let her make it more obvious? How obvious should it be?

Just when you think the set can't get any worse..stay for 1 more minute.

As the saying goes, Make the Heaux say Neaux.

When to walk away

Make the Heaux say Neaux? What does that mean? Sounds like an interesting quote, if only I had a clue what it meant!

So let's say she turns around to talk to a friend or walks a few steps to talk to a friend. I feel like a jacktard if I just stand there and wait, and I feel kinda lame if I follow her. What to do then? That happened to me twice on friday night. I just walked away.

When to walk away

And by "walking a few steps" I mean like turning around to face another direction to talk to her friend standing nearby.

When to walk away

Quote: (11-23-2008 10:21 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

Make the Heaux say Neaux? What does that mean? Sounds like an interesting quote, if only I had a clue what it meant!

So let's say she turns around to talk to a friend or walks a few steps to talk to a friend. I feel like a jacktard if I just stand there and wait, and I feel kinda lame if I follow her. What to do then? That happened to me twice on friday night. I just walked away.

Make the ho say no - get her to blow you out, walk/run away. If that's happening to you all the time, you know to dial back your persona a bit. If it never happens to you, you're not pushing hard enough.

Ideally, you be social and open another set right there.
Realistically, leave, get your bearings, and open another set.

A lot of pick up is the internal dialogue that you have with yourself when you fail and when you succeed.

It's like playing sports or anything else.

When to walk away

But what you do when she is "naturally" interrupted by friends ?.

Last saturday I saw a girl looking at me. She was talking with a male friend so I left her alone (I don´t know how to aproach in this situation). After a while, some of her friends (both sexes) arrived and I approached her. She seemed interested but after 5 minutes a friend of her arrived and she turned to greet him. I walked away.

Half hour later I tried again but I don´t saw her interested anymore, so I walked away again.

You have some advice for the next time?

When to walk away

"well it was nice meeting you"

Interrupt her for bonus points

When to walk away

Sounds good. Thanks for the help, I will always do better the next time.

When to walk away

Quote: (11-24-2008 12:56 PM)rocco_vargas Wrote:  

But what you do when she is "naturally" interrupted by friends ?.

Last saturday I saw a girl looking at me. She was talking with a male friend so I left her alone (I don´t know how to aproach in this situation). After a while, some of her friends (both sexes) arrived and I approached her. She seemed interested but after 5 minutes a friend of her arrived and she turned to greet him. I walked away.

Half hour later I tried again but I don´t saw her interested anymore, so I walked away again.

You have some advice for the next time?

This is mystery-esque, but

"She's so rude, she never introduces me to her friends."
"hi, i'm....and we just got engaged, no ring yet"
Then jump into instant boy friend role.

The more that they can tell you're having fun with them, the better.

When to walk away

Quote: (11-22-2008 09:10 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

If she shows disinterest I say, "I have to return some video tapes."
turn around and continue having a good time. If she's over the top, flat out rude/mean, and I feel it necessary I belt out, "DUDE, WHEN YOU FART YOU SHOULD SAY EXCUSE ME, OH THAT IS HORRIBLE!, WHAT DID YOU EAT?, OH!!" Yeah, it's not nice, but it makes me feel better.