rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cali & Medellin for Feria de las Flores (August)

Amigos,

I will be in Cali from July 30 untile Aug 3, and then in Medellin for the Feria de las Flores until Aug 11. Party will be on everyday.

Anyone around then, feel free to pm me. I'm a Colombia veteran.

Cheers
Sonny

I want to bump this, as i will be in Medellin during this time as well.

Please PM if you want to link up.

Likewise!

Quote: (07-03-2014 05:07 AM)Sonny Wrote:  

Amigos,

I will be in Cali from July 30 untile Aug 3, and then in Medellin for the Feria de las Flores until Aug 11. Party will be on everyday.

Cheers
Sonny

Man, I really wanted to go to the Feria de Flores this year but couldn't get the time off work, too bad. Guys if you're in Cali or Medellin, I recommend meeting up with Sonny, we partied during the Feria de Cali last year and the guy knows how to have a good time!

Amigos,

Cheers
Sonny

Quote: (07-28-2014 10:21 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Amigos,

Cheers
Sonny

Man, I really wanted to go to the Feria de Flores this year but couldn't get the time off work, too bad. Guys if you're in Cali or Medellin, I recommend meeting up with Sonny, we partied during the Feria de Cali last year and the guy knows how to have a good time!

Hey Scotian...it's a pitty you can't make it! Would have been great to hang out again! See you next time.

Sounds like a plan! Unfortunately, I already have a Costa Rica trip planned during that time.

Are you doing Cali/ Cartagena again later this year?

I wish I could go again at the end of year. But at the moment the job situation doesnt seem to allow that... have fun in costa rica!

hey, I live here in Medellin all year.. (studying at a local university).. PM me if you are still here and want to meet up.. cheers