rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's twitter profiles

Women's twitter profiles

Using Twitter i couldn't but notice that every second profile led by a girl has one same story. We already established theory that all women are copycats, but I'm almost certain that besides copying each other, women posses some collective fantasies that seem to be occupying them and surfacing once they are protected by anonymity.

Here are some subjects repeated at least couple of times a day, by various female profiles over and over:

I hate you all

I hate you all tweets are quite popular:

"You make me sick"
"I hate you all"
"You disgust me"
"This place is full of mental cripples"
"I would have you all [insert type of torture or execution]"

And similar. I mean every day at least couple of these

I want to own slaves

Yes, every once in a while different girl fantasizes about owning slaves, and specifies which type of people would be her slaves and what she would be doing to them. I'm not joking, slave talk is reappearing every day. When she is in a really bitchy mood, she will talk to twitter audience in plural and tell them how they all should be her slaves licking her boot.

This can't be no coincidence. This has to be subconscious female fantasy that seems to be surfacing once they are behind avatars.

Princess tweets

Talking about her being of noble background, how she should be a queen or princess or was one in her previous incarnation, and similar tiara type of tweets. Type of princess tweets are also tweets about how she shouldn't work but stay home while her husband provides, how she should have personal servants, butters, exotic animals etc etc. I mean, yes, it's all posted as some sort of humor, but it seems to be popular among various different profiles.

I'm hungry tweets

"I'm staaaaarving"
"I just ate 2 ice creams and I'm just looking at third one"
"Lol, i eat almost as a male"
"OMFG i ate so much that I'm feeling sick"

This one is obvious. Women are recently absolutely not ashamed to display their gluttony and feel proud about it. I mean I'm reading about their eating habits whenever i open the goddamn thing

Women's twitter profiles

Why would anyone sit around reading girl's twitter feeds?

Women's twitter profiles

Quote: (07-02-2014 01:25 PM)Orion Wrote:  

Using Twitter i couldn't but notice that every second profile led by a girl has one same story. We already established theory that all women are copycats, but I'm almost certain that besides copying each other, women posses some collective fantasies that seem to be occupying them and surfacing once they are protected by anonymity.

Here are some subjects repeated at least couple of times a day, by various female profiles over and over:

I hate you all

I hate you all tweets are quite popular:

"You make me sick"
"I hate you all"
"You disgust me"
"This place is full of mental cripples"
"I would have you all [insert type of torture or execution]"

And similar. I mean every day at least couple of these

I want to own slaves

Yes, every once in a while different girl fantasizes about owning slaves, and specifies which type of people would be her slaves and what she would be doing to them. I'm not joking, slave talk is reappearing every day. When she is in a really bitchy mood, she will talk to twitter audience in plural and tell them how they all should be her slaves licking her boot.

This can't be no coincidence. This has to be subconscious female fantasy that seems to be surfacing once they are behind avatars.

Princess tweets

Talking about her being of noble background, how she should be a queen or princess or was one in her previous incarnation, and similar tiara type of tweets. Type of princess tweets are also tweets about how she shouldn't work but stay home while her husband provides, how she should have personal servants, butters, exotic animals etc etc. I mean, yes, it's all posted as some sort of humor, but it seems to be popular among various different profiles.

I'm hungry tweets

"I'm staaaaarving"
"I just ate 2 ice creams and I'm just looking at third one"
"Lol, i eat almost as a male"
"OMFG i ate so much that I'm feeling sick"

This one is obvious. Women are recently absolutely not ashamed to display their gluttony and feel proud about it. I mean I'm reading about their eating habits whenever i open the goddamn thing

Interesting observation. For being more PC than men, female minds are as messed up, if not more so, than male one.

Women's twitter profiles

Every time I see a hilariously red pill theory endorsing tweet from a girl I screenshot it and put it in an album. Idk what I'm gonna use it for but It's hilarious just to browse every now and then as a concrete reminder

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Women's twitter profiles

No real surprise here. Most girls are Narcissists and are only pretending to be good people, which is why they love being Social Justice Warriors to gain approval from others to hide the violence and emptiness within their souls. When they get angry, they forget to 'act', so you get the real blackness inside on display: 'kill yourself, shitlord'.

Catch any girl when her social mask is down, and you get standard issue female fantasies of dominance, cruelty, abuse of power and social elitism. This is why girls worship Divas, who embody these fantasies. Listen to Beyoncé viciously singing 'I could have another you in a minute. Don't ever get to thinking you're irreplaceable," and realise the bitter nastiness of the power fantasies women are drawn to.

This is why I truly believe women's natural inclination is to destroy and are attracted to bad boys who have the power to debase them. They want to destroy everything good in themselves and others, which is why the herd constantly moos "It's so hard being a good girl."

Women's twitter profiles

Quote: (07-02-2014 03:27 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

No real surprise here. Most girls are Narcissists and are only pretending to be good people, which is why they love being Social Justice Warriors to gain approval from others to hide the violence and emptiness within their souls. When they get angry, they forget to 'act', so you get the real blackness inside on display: 'kill yourself, shitlord'.

Catch any girl when her social mask is down, and you get standard issue female fantasies of dominance, cruelty, abuse of power and social elitism. This is why girls worship Divas, who embody these fantasies. Listen to Beyoncé viciously singing 'I could have another you in a minute. Don't ever get to thinking you're irreplaceable," and realise the bitter nastiness of the power fantasies women are drawn to.

This is why I truly believe women's natural inclination is to destroy and are attracted to bad boys who have the power to debase them. They want to destroy everything good in themselves and others, which is why the herd constantly moos "It's so hard being a good girl."

[Image: potd.gif]

Women's twitter profiles

When these women go on twitter, they get dozens of betas liking their every inane rambling tweet.

A typical girl spends most of her day with her phone blowing up with likes and messages from her Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
and OKcupid profile

Women's twitter profiles

Quote: (07-02-2014 03:27 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Good point. Those are all the dark triad traits. Pretty girls can get away with publicly saying dark triad things because, well, they're pretty girls so betas pedastalize them and alphas ridicule them because they do not have the wherewithall to actualize these thoughts into actions.

In my case, I've found I think the exact same things - thoughts of misanthropy, entitlement & grandeur, hunger & yes, how awesome it would be to have slaves (or butlers) to do shit for me - I don't publicize these thoughts though [Image: smile.gif]

I would have thought most guys had these same thoughts - or at least most people on this forum, since the dark triad is pretty popular over here. Am I off base or no?