rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice me on this type of girls

Recently I went to a festival. I met a girl. We hugged a lot (both on mdma), I got her number and on the end we met again and we made out for a bit (molly was far over it's peak).

Now I texted her to meet for a drink. I sent quite a good text.

Her response: 'sweet offer but I don't think it will be good, I'm sort of with somebody, do you understand?'

She is fucking sweet and cute and 100% my type. I know there is a thin line between seeking advice for a specific girl and a type of girls, but this is a situation I could encounter with other girls as well.

On the other hand: If it were my girl, and she would behave with other guys like she did with me on the festival (if I would have her), I would not think she is as sweet as she is.

What shall I do? I would love to bang her for a while.

I know it sounds like pedestalizing, but how she behaves with me while she has some other guy does start alarm bells to ring in terms of relationships, but not in terms of seeing her for a while.

TL;DR:

Met a cute girl, spent a lot of time together, made out, but now she doesn't want to date because she is "sort of with somebody else". But I still think she is into me.

First of all this belongs in the newbie forum.

Second, what was this "good text" you sent her? I'd be willing to bet your text game didn't convert well and killed her attraction.

It sounds as if you and her only had a moment. You went for the date but she wasn't responsive. Whether she is actually with someone or not, she is getting it elsewhere. She liked the attention and the energy but now is back seeking that next high. She may be into you but she probably only sees you as an option. Hold frame and don't give into her.

Quote: (07-01-2014 07:40 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

First of all this belongs in the newbie forum.

Second, what was this "good text" you sent her? I'd be willing to bet your text game didn't convert well and killed her attraction.

She asked how I was, I responded: "Good good had a good day yesterday. now off to (x country) but back by tomorrow, let's have a drink on thursday".

the good day in this was contextual in the sense of the foregoing event where we met the other day and because of the match our country won on the World Cup.

She: "okaay nice! ahw sweet offer but doesn't sound handy, I am a sort of with somebody you know"

EDIT: Crped: what do you mean with 'hold frame`?

If you don't know what frame is, read Bang and then come back.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote: (07-01-2014 07:58 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

If you don't know what frame is, read Bang and then come back.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

In this context bro..

Persisting to go for a short date and make a good impression?

I don't feel like nexting her yet.

Choices: I could comment on her misbehaviour, I can do nothing, I can persist.

I think the solution is:

Have drinks and fun with her as friends, make her wonder why I am so confident without wanting her, repeat it a couple of times. Ultimately create an art of this.

A friend of me that has great game told me this and it sounds good. Important point that he noted was keep pursuing other girls.

Don't invest too much effort into this girl. She's getting off on the attention. So send your intro text and then keep quiet.

This is the type of girl you put on the back burner and not shoot for a 'date'. I'll send these ones a text that read "heading to [bar] later. come for a drink" when I'm rolling solo on a weekend night. I always choose a nearby bar where I can meet strange tang anyway. If she meets you out on your turf, game on. If not, well you're located in a favorable venue with lots of other girls, so game on.

Hold up

You want to date her even though she has already shown bad morals, a lack of loyalty and drug use? I'm not saying you are wrong for taking drugs mind you. What I mean is that this girl is taking mdma at locations like this despite having a boyfriend. Definitely not something I would appreciate one of my girlfriends doing. She's putting herself out there in situations that make it very easy for her to cheat on her boyfriend. This girl doesn't seem anything close to dating material to me. You should be going for the bang, nothing else.

Quote: (07-01-2014 06:44 AM)mastauser Wrote:  

On the other hand: If it were my girl, and she would behave with other guys like she did with me on the festival (if I would have her), I would not think she is as sweet as she is.

You've answered your own question: she isn't as sweet as (you think) she is.

Go for the bang, but as another poster above said don't invest too much time in her. She isn't worth it.

Never trust any interaction with a chick while on drugs.

Never.

Her high from the drugs has worn off and her hamster has calmed itself.

Forget about her and don't expect to meet LTR worthy chicks while rolling at a music festival.

"So fucking cute and sweet and totally my type"

Also, you where on drugs. 99% chance shes just another regular club chick. Go get 10 other women, you problem is lack of other options. Not better options, just more options.

Too much investment and thought put into one girl.

I get that 'she is fucking sweet and cute and 100% [your] type', but really dude, the mental energy you've put into thinking about and typing this post would have been better spent going out and opening other chicks.

The whole thing about her trustworthiness, given you don't view her as suitable for an LTR is a red herring, by the way.

I know you don't want to hear this but forget about her and game other girls. When you have an abundance of leads you won't get this hung up on one chick.

Return of Kings columnist - check out my posts every Wednesday.

troyfrancis.com

Agreed. Anyone on mdma is "fucking sweet". A lot of people still are after the peak untill they crash

Great responses. I talked about it for a while with a womanizer I know in person. who is older and can function like a mentor is this field for me. He coined a great strategy, and I already went gaming yesterday and met a really cute Finnish girl, let's see whether I can get a date out of it.

But nonetheless, a lot of friends of me got into LTR's with people they met or with whom they expanded their relationships with on electronic music festivals. Maybe even the majority.

In fact, the scene is SO BIG here in Amsterdam, that everybody goes there and it is where most social circle game happens. If you go to a small festival where you know a lot of people, you get introduced to friends, their friends and their friends and this girl just fell into my lap.

Great responses btw.

Holy shit, You're in Amsterdam? Did you see the thread I posted a while back? We've been working on setting up a getting together in Amsterdam for a while now. It's way easier to relate knowing you're from Amsterdam cos I know what the people and EDM festivals are like. That said I think this girl should be avoided

I see you did. Sorry! hadn't seen you reply to it in a while

I met a new girl yesterday on a much better occasion and I dated her today and now I'm totally cured. But now I'm in love with the new one.

Quote: (07-02-2014 05:49 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

I met a new girl yesterday on a much better occasion and I dated her today and now I'm totally cured. But now I'm in love with the new one.

[Image: facepalm2.gif][Image: wtf.jpg][Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (07-02-2014 06:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2014 05:49 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm2.gif][Image: wtf.jpg][Image: facepalm.png]

Lol I was being a bit exaggerated she is great but it also shows me how fast you can have a new one.

NEXT....

To many hoes out there to trip about one

It wasn't her that you liked so much. It was the moment. You fell in love with the moment. You could've had that exact moment with anyone else and it would've still felt amazing. Chances are you would've gone out with that girl and never felt as good as you felt in that first moment at the EDM fest.

I think that's why so many shitty relationships happen between people who have no business being together: they shared a great moment and looked at it as the other person making that moment great, instead of what it really was, the moment making that person great.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III