rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Azul’s Tijuana Nightlife Datasheet

While Tijuana is not a standout Mexican city by any means it does deserve a mention due to its proximity for the guys in SoCal that have this city literally in their backyard. Tijuana is notorious internationally for its sex-trade, (no donkey jokes please) however little has been mentioned about its nightlife, which thankfully has no last call unlike “America’s Finest City” on the other side of the border.

First things first to prepare for a trip to TJ you will need these bare minimum:

Condoms-your favorite brand may be difficult or impossible to find here

Cash-Leave your credit/debit card at home

Passport (good)-This isn’t 2007 anymore and u can technically no longer return to San Diego using just your driver’s license. Realistically you will probably still be let in with a license but CBP can fuck with you and detain you if they so choose. Why risk it? Bring your fucking passport with you.

Passport Card (Better) - If u plan to visit the border cities of Mexico a few times a year you should invest in one of these. It costs about $60 dollars and is the size of a driver’s license, this saves you from carrying around your larger real passport in border cities. The main benefit of this card is it puts you in the express ready lane for re-entry into the States. This could end up saving you an hour of more during peak border crossing times.

Sentri Pass (Best)-VIP status, from my understanding this basically nets you front of the line privileges with Customs and is more suitable for the guy who is crossing the border a few times a week and doesn’t have time to deal with the bullshit. I also believe it is more expensive and has to be renewed more frequently too but “don’t quote me boy, cause I ain’t said shit”.

Pipelining- I recommend pipelining for a higher chance of success. Social Networks, CS, etc. is where you want to look. Don’t be afraid to make friends with girls if they have a boyfriend, many will be happy to be your guide and may even hook u up with a cute friend later.

Logistics

Downtown or Centro Tijuana is very compact and setup on a walkable grid with Avenida Revolucion as the main thoroughfare. An important visual landmark is El Arco the huge arch at the beginning of Revolucion Avenue, look to it in case you ever get lost due to some post-apocalyptic failure of your Global Positioning System. (FYI, at night immediately around the Arch becomes a gay clubbing area)
You want to get a hotel in the Downtown area, somewhere around revolucion and 5th St. There are several in this area.

Hotel Espana is a decent option at about $40US for a single room with a/c and Wi-Fi.

La Quinta Hotel is ok about $30 for fan room w/ Wi-Fi.

Hotel Paris is an older hotel but a clean a/c room is about $24.

Any of these hotels will put you less than 2 blocks from the main club area of revolucion and 6th St.
From this intersection if you turn left you will find about 12 bars/clubs on both sides of the street. If you turn right you will find another 12. Almost none of the Bars charge cover or ask for ID, the clubs usually have cover and u will get patted down quickly before you enter.

I won’t list them all just a few standouts-

Left

Circus-Younger crowd…like barely 18 to maybe 23. Usually charges a few bucks to get in. Ratios were bad here
Hipster Bar- That’s not the name but u will know it when u see hipsters going in, 2 rooms has a smoking area patio in the back. This was one of the only bars I saw “gringos”. Ratios were bad here
Porky’s-Big bar at the corner serves decent food, you can’t miss it. Would be a good place to meet a girl then head somewhere else

Right

La Ferreteria- big dark bar, crowd is mid 20s and up. Good vibes.
Tasca Bar-Home to about 70 Foreign and Mexican beers, crowd here is middle class, most speak English. Very social in a good way.

Straight

Leading up to 7th street there are a few other venues u can peak your head in but no standouts until you get to Las Pulgas. This place is an institution in the city and hosts lots of Mexican Regional Music, etc, I’ve heard it’s also a Narco hangout so you t want to watch your ass here but you shouldn’t have problems. This place is HUGE and charges a few dollars cover, there are about 4 dance floors and several bars. The crowd here is slightly older but it’s really all over the place as far as talent. The ratio here was better than most places.

Outside Downtown
- u can take a taxi to these spots from downtown for $6 or less

El Albrije
This is the closest thing to a Vegas style club in the city. Nothing but EDM and bottle service. Lots of sexy younger girls here but usually at tables in mixed groups which makes them harder to extract, most here will speak English, also a lot of San Diego Mexican girls at this spot.

Cheers
A bar with about 3 different rooms, music ranges from pop to bachata to cumbia. Crowd is friendly, late 20s and up. Good ratio

Talent

The looks of Tijuana women are all over the place. On average they tend to be less indigenous looking than the kind of chicks that dominate Mexico City. This is Mexico however (The fattest country on the planet), so u will see a huge gap between chicks with tiny fashion model waists and women that would fit in perfectly at an all you can eat buffet in San Antonio, Oklahoma, or Mississippi due to their ungodly physical dimensions.
Like other Mexican cities, girls here will usually make it known if they are interested in foreigners (specifically, you). I’ve never seen women give less subtle IOI’s than this country. That doesn’t mean if you don’t get an IOI you shouldn’t approach. Girls here are not into blowing guys out like in other places. Even if she isn’t feeling you she will usually still be polite and friendly.

Safety
Don’t start none, won’t be none. But seriously you shouldn’t encounter any problems here, only place I saw a fight at once was Las Pulgas. You’re more likely to get ripped off on a taxi than anything else here.

Returning to the US

What, u don’t want to spend the rest of your years and Mexico and desire to return to the US at some point?? Well, no worries this section is for you.
Border crossing can take from 1min-several hours depending on which time you choose to cross over and which kind of ID you are using to cross with. The easiest times to cross are between 2am-6am.

That’s all I have to say about that.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Quote: (06-29-2014 10:15 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Pipelining- I recommend pipelining for a higher chance of success. Social Networks, CS, etc. is where you want to look. Don’t be afraid to make friends with girls if they have a boyfriend, many will be happy to be your guide and may even hook u up with a cute friend later.

Great info! Which websites specifically to you recommend for pipelining? I haven't resided in the US for a number of years so I don't know.

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Quote: (06-30-2014 06:13 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2014 10:15 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Great info! Which websites specifically to you recommend for pipelining? I haven't resided in the US for a number of years so I don't know.

I've used Badoo, Couchsurfing and Hi5 in the past. Facebook and OKC are probably worth a look too.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Do you think Mexico is a great country for big butts? If that's my only goal, do you recommend Mexico city or Tijuana? In terms of easiness would you say that mexican women are easier than colombian women? Can you quickly compare mexican women and colombian women in terms of butts? Who wins in your opinion?

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Pitt i have been in Mexico city now for 5 days..from what ive seen so far mexican girls are real cute and fun but their bodies do not compare to Colombians if you like curves..For big butts there is not better place in the world than Colombia IMO...

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Quote: (06-30-2014 08:10 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Do you think Mexico is a great country for big butts? If that's my only goal, do you recommend Mexico city or Tijuana? In terms of easiness would you say that mexican women are easier than colombian women? Can you quickly compare mexican women and colombian women in terms of butts? Who wins in your opinion?

Mexico is a huge country, among the biggest in the world. The body types from women can vary considerably by region. If looking for big booty in Mexico I would bet on the Northern regions like Monterrey along the gulf down the caribbean coast of Veracruz,etc. When most people talk about nice big booties they usually are talking about women that arent necessarily black but have african genes in the mix. The caribbean coast recieved the most africans during the slave trade.

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

On average though colombia wins the big booty battle vs. Mexico, although colombians are more likely to be augmented by surgery if that matters to you.