rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White boys go to the hood in NY to steal phones

These guys are fucking brave. I just can't believe this shit.

these prank dont usually end well

wow, i think the third dude said it best
"You Could Get Killed For Shit Like That"

Quote: (06-27-2014 03:13 PM)pitt Wrote:  

These guys are fucking brave. I just can't believe this shit.

Idiots willing to risk physical harm for attention? Those kinda guys just brand themselves where I'm from.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

One of the comments says it best:
Quote:Quote:

this is not a prank. it's not clever. it's not creative. it's not inspiring. you are harrassing people. as a lover of a good prank i'm telling you you are embarrassing the art of pranking with this garbage. you do deserve to get beat for this. you are provoking people.

This isn't bravery, it's just insanely stupid. Just escalating the "attention whore" game.

What next, punch someone in the back of the head and yell, "Hey! It's just a prank! It's just a prank!"?

Notice after most pranks, when the prank victim realizes it's a prank, it's all laughs and handshakes. There's none of that in this video, just a couple stupidass white boys that need to find something better to do with their time before they get seriously hurt.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I love a good prank but when peoples pranks involve taking oter peoples property or pretending to start figts with people I dont think that's smart, especially in the hood where people really do snatch phones and your bound to get shot or stabbed. Not only is it bad for the prankster but say you take my phone "as a prank" I think its getting stolen and knock you out and you bust your head on the curb or fall wrong and break your neck now your fucked up and I'm going to jail as well for trying to defend my property. I dont like pranks like that as I think there's too mcuh that can go wrong.

Roman atwood has some good hood pranks, his most recent one was psyfining gas and almost got knocked out a few times. If you like these prank video channels check out quietassasins, he's pretty good, also like romanatwood and dennisrodeydeeds is pretty good he's pranks but much of his is also helping less priviledged people as well.

Not funny. Just uncomfortable.

BTW, snatching something out of a stranger's hand could easily be seen as a theft or an assault.

The fuck is wrong with these guys...?

Fucking kids these days have no fucking sense in their head.

That last part looked like the beginning of a video on worldstar.
You see those guys were gonna stop him out, i'm very surprised he didn't get shot or stabbed.

You just don't do that shit in Brownsville projects. It's stupid upon stupid and they could easily get shot.

Don't go putting your hands in your pockets.. people are going to think you are taking out a weapon.

We call out girls for being attention whores.. well this is just as bad attention whoring.

Why are American white guys looking so effeminate. Even the phrase "white boy" conjure up associations of being pathetic nowadays, judging by the American media.

It's clearly not genetic, if you look at the white men who colonised most of the world, or the men of Eastern Europe.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Darwin awards around.

Roman Atwood recently went to the Hood and pretended to be siphoning people's gas. There seems to be this trend of filming pranks in the hood because blacks are seen as giving the most entertaining reactions. But somebody is going to get put in the hospital or killed soon. These guys don't know what they're getting themselves into. You don't go to the fucking hood and snatch phones out of people's hands.

Then you'll look into comments and see people leaving racist shit about blacks being violent. Well let's see them try this same prank with gopniks in Moscow and see how long they last.

Masculinity is shamed in mainstream white American culture. The guys who avoid this trap are either smart enough to become aware and rise above it (i.e. guys here) or are just less susceptible to the cultural programming, for whatever reason.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (06-27-2014 04:12 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Roman Atwood recently went to the Hood and pretended to be siphoning people's gas. There seems to be this trend of filming pranks in the hood because blacks are seen as giving the most entertaining reactions. But somebody is going to get put in the hospital or killed soon. These guys don't know what they're getting themselves into. You don't go to the fucking hood and snatch phones out of people's hands.

Then you'll look into comments and see people leaving racist shit about blacks being violent. Well let's see them try this same prank with gopniks in Moscow and see how long they last.

I'm not too familiar with the guys but when it comes to women, Black girls give the strongest reactions. Blacks girls normally state: "that boii fiiiiinneeee" or "That boy be cuuuuuuuteeee." [Image: blush.gif]

As compared to white girls who drop their shit really subtly, although I have ran into a couple of "Oh my gawd that guy is sooo hawt!"

But that's not funny especially when compared to "that boi can get dis pussy errrdaaay!" [Image: lol.gif]

These are just my experiences when I've walked by or encountered the aforementioned girls.

I honestly hope one of these Youtube pranksters get shot or stabbed. That will put an end to this stupid shit very quickly. This is straight up harassment. Also, this will sound pretty funny coming from me, but I think that going to black ghettos specifically to film this stuff is kind of...racist. I mean, it's obvious that they're trying to provoke a violent reaction. Why else would you do this? And they know that poor, young black guys are the most likely to fight them. They're basically just poking the tiger then whining like bitches when they get bit, "Oh it's just a prank! Don't hurt me Mr. Scary Young Black Man! I'm just a white Youtube hipster who makes video pranks!"

Fucking fags.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The only men in this video are the black guys defending their possessions.

They are minding their own business but immediately kicking ass if someone brings them strife. This is how a man should behave.

The 'pranksters' in this video make me feel sick, to be honest.

Effeminate fucks.

i noticed that they didn't pull this on any women and 2. What is this like fight club?! These guys are getting beaten for fun it seems.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Just saw Vice post an article on this topic:

http://m.vice.com/read/ranking-the-racis...e=vicefbus

I don't see these ending until someone gets killed. They generate views and make money. That's all that matters.

Bravery and stupidity have a thin line separating them. These guys crossed it.

Nothing brave about trying to get killed for phones or show.

For the next prank series, it should involve these guys going into rural farm country and breaking into guy's houses.

I think that will give the most interesting reactions of all. I would definitely watch that video.

Maybe Simon said they had to take phones. This might be part of their next and probably last video.

[Image: die-hard.jpg]

Or they are just dumb.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I normally watch prank videos because they're worth a laugh. This one I was watching solely to see these little try-hards get fucked up. Whiny little nob ends. Wish it didn't cut out when it did so we could see that gang chase after them.

Quote: (06-27-2014 03:29 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Notice after most pranks, when the prank victim realizes it's a prank, it's all laughs and handshakes. There's none of that in this video, just a couple stupidass white boys that need to find something better to do with their time before they get seriously hurt.

I think because they're acting like little faggots going up to these guys all sheepishly, they don't get the reaction like people like Vitaly do. The guys with the phones can smell the fear on the "pranksters". That wasn't pranking, it was AMOGing and disrespecting caught on camera, and that's not worth a laugh from the guys being "pranked".

I don't think they're white

I think they are arabic, OckTv stands for Ock or Ocki/Ahki (Ah-Kee) which s a popular term used here in philly for 20 years because of the large muslim population (Definition via Urban Dictionary)

But yeah they're still stupid and aren't playing tricks, they are more so committing small crimes of robbery, intimidation, etc

They're quite literally pretending to steal from poor people and then getting shocked when the poor people respond accordingly. A lot of these guys would be shit out of luck if their phone actually got stolen, combined with the fact that they are in environments where people are already on guard because their phones getting stolen is completely within the realm of possibility. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Brownsville the jungle that produced prime Mike Tyson? This shit wasn't cool.