rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spanish films with spanish subtitles

Hi guys!

I'm learning spanish,and I would like to know where can I watch spanish films with spanish subtitles

thanks!

Pretty much anywhere.

But if you want to learn Spanish, it's probably better to watch films from Mexico or Colombia. Their Spanish is the clearest and most neutral. I find the Spanish from Spain, for example, to often be incomprehensible, and I'm fluent.

I was trying to find a way to watch the first Fast and Furious in spanish. Not just spanish subtitles but spanish speaking dubbed over their voices. I tried googling a way to do it for like 30 mins and gave up. I watched that movie almost everyday for about a year when it first came out. I can pretty much quote the whole movie from memory. I feel like it would be a great way for me to pick up extra spanish.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Try searching on the torrent sites. Or, you may have luck with XBMC HUB.

Come on man, Spanish is something that came out of Spain. If you want to see spanish films try Almodovar.

The langauge is called Castellano.