rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Models

Models

There isn't enough game material on models.

I understand the whole theory that they need to be treated just like other girls, they're a dime a dozen, their sex game is not as good as a solid 6 who has to work for it so why bother etc.

I think there is more to picking up models than has been said, either on the forum or on blogs.

There's gotta be some tricks or lines we as average looking, below average fame/income guys need to know, if we wanna fuck (and maybe LTR) a perfect 10, a girl with over 100k Instagram followers, a girl who can literally have any alpha at any time.

I will never have blue eyes or a strong jaw line.

I will never own a nightclub, nor am I the kinda person McQueen is always describing as having a "club on lock". I get anxiety attacks when I'm in a dark smoky overcrowded place, that will never change about me.

I will never have a model physique.

I'm not famous.

These model bitches will always swipe left on me on tinder.

How do I get their attention?

(If this thread is a dupe I apologize, point me in the right direction)

Models

Quote: (06-25-2014 02:35 AM)thegiant Wrote:  

There isn't enough game material on models.

There's never enough game literature out there when it comes to guys searching for a magic bullet to avoid the uncomfortable path of true self progress.

Quote:Quote:

I will never own a nightclub, nor am I the kinda person McQueen is always describing as having a "club on lock". I get anxiety attacks when I'm in a dark smoky overcrowded place, that will never change about me.

I will never have a model physique.

I'm not famous.

There are resources throughout the RVF and member blogs that can give you a head start on all of the above, but somehow I feel this might just be another post wasted on a newbie unwilling to change.

Prove me wrong and report back to us on the actions you take.

If that sounds harsh, you have to understand a thread like this seems very [Image: troll.gif] , or at the very least, highly ignorant of forum culture/etiquette.

Models

Read Bang, Day Bang again and do your 100 cold approaches. Then report back.

Anything else risks the wrath of the Pharaoh.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Models

To unlock models use this cheat:

R1 R2 L2 L1 Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, L1, R1, X, O, X

Models

If everything you said about yourself above is absolutely immutable, then just accept your fate in life and target 6-7s. A perfect 10 has absolutely NO reason to choose an average guy when she has her pick of top dogs. NONE. To feel entitled to a model when you are average in every way smacks of Elliot Rodger level entitlement.

But hey, maybe you'll buck the odds. Disney stories sometimes come true 1 in a million times.

[Image: Thats-right-Im-funny1-273x300.jpg]

If you do, please drop a data sheet.

Models

"There's gotta be some tricks or lines"

^No there's not.

Here's my question: If you're saying you're average in every sense of the word, then what do you have to offer her?

Why should she choose a self-described average guy over a pro athlete, celeb or top player who has a great lifestyle?

If you want Top Tier girls, it requires: Game + Lifestyle.

Game does level the playing field, but game isn't a line, or a move. It's all encompassing.

Any 'guru' who says you just need to walk up to a model and say a 'magic' line and she'll rip her panties off is a liar.

Models

Ok I obviously didn't express myself properly.

I'm by no means a game denialist, nor do I think I'm an ugly chump who has nothing to offer a top tier girl. At the very least I have a big dick to offer her if nothing else.

Also I'm not talking just about regular hot girls, I'm talking about professional models, undeniable 10s, not 9s.

My question is how do I stay true to who I am (not a club king, and don't ever wanna be) and still get the models who hang out at the clubs every night?

I didn't mean "lines" as in magic PUA faggotry. I just meant if there is something you guys who have experiences dating models have learned about their personalities, that led you to create an approach style or conversational style to maximize attraction/comfort with a model.

Models

Quote: (06-25-2014 03:09 AM)thegiant Wrote:  

Also I'm not talking just about regular hot girls, I'm talking about professional models, undeniable 10s, not 9s.

Dude you just had this thread about your terrible text game with your LTR...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-37308.html

Now you are gearing up for professional models?

If you don't want to get banned Id chill out and try soak up some advice. You are being highly delusional with yourself.

Models

[Image: facepalm.png]

Models

become a top photographer.

Models

Quote: (06-25-2014 03:09 AM)thegiant Wrote:  

Ok I obviously didn't express myself properly.

I'm by no means a game denialist, nor do I think I'm an ugly chump who has nothing to offer a top tier girl. At the very least I have a big dick to offer her if nothing else.

My question is how do I stay true to who I am (not a club king, and don't ever wanna be) and still get the models who hang out at the clubs every night?

I didn't mean "lines" as in magic PUA faggotry. I just meant if there is something you guys who have experiences dating models have learned about their personalities, that led you to create an approach style or conversational style to maximize attraction/comfort with a model.

You could just approach these model 9s and 10s during the day. That way your frame is different than compared to you approaching at the club.

Models

I'm about to drop some real shit here so listen up

Gaming models is easy!

THE SECRET TO GAMING MODELS IS....

BUY MY NEW BOOK 'THE MODEL FUCKER' TO FIND OUT! hahahaha

I bet that's what you wanted to hear.

Seriously now, the secret to gaming models is simple yet difficult: Approach models, that's it! Go out to the clubs or wherever they hang out and just approach them. Odds are you will fail miserably at first and be rejected in the most humiliating way possible. Don't worry though, it's a trial and error thing and if you learn from your mistakes your game will get tighter and if you play the numbers game long enough you will have your fair share of model tail.

Next, you need to start improving yourself and adding to your own value. You seem to have resigned yourself to being average and that attitude needs to stop. Hit the gym, read books on ancient persian history, learn Mandarin calligraphy, learn to play the violin, e.t.c. That should at least make you a tad bit more interesting

i'll end this unnecesarily long post by summarising the action you must take in the form of a mathematical formula:

Model Poon=Approaching+Tight Game+A shitload of confidence which you seem to be lacking

Models

Quote: (06-25-2014 02:55 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

To unlock models use this cheat:

R1 R2 L2 L1 Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, L1, R1, X, O, X

Ohhhh that's the code...

[Image: mindblown.gif]

MDP

Models

I agree that there's something off about the OP, but it's given me food for thought.

I lived in downtown Manhattan in my early 30's, where models are like rats in the subway. I also dated a couple. Lemme tell ya, they're easier to game than regular girls.

First off, most guys are scared shitless of them—the only ones who hit on them were (visibly) creepy dudes, or out-and-out psychopaths. So if a halfway normal guy gamed them, they fell easy.

Second, they are incredibly insecure—so any kind of negging or even light teasing on ANYTHING (esp. their brains) had them shriveling up and fleeing the scene.

Third, they need constant reassurance. Few outside the fashion industry know this, but they are constantly being rejected at bookings. It's not their [i.work[/i] that's being rejected—it's them. So they need constant ego stroking—and believe me, they will not have time to stroke you back.

Fourth, after the bang (okay, after the fifth bang) you'll discover something depressing: They are boring. All their lives, they've gotten attention, so they are not well read, they are not cultured, they are not interesting.

I'm 46 now, married to an 8, so from my experience, I would suggest modelizing in your late twenties and early to mid-thirties (when you're earning the money to afford chasing them), and settling down with a 7 or 8.

Just my 2¢.

OneIdea

Models

From my experience models can be either really cool, or really dumb and ill mannered.

Hairdressers and make up artists on the other hand are more fun, less bitchy, and when the shoot is over they are not dead tired so you just put them in the car and go.

Models

Comment on their instagram pics a lot. I heard most models will tally up all the guys who comment and like their pictures and at the end of the month will go on a date with the two who contributed the most traffic. It's basically bracket rules from there: you go head to head with the other contributor of the month. Whoever she has more fun with will go into the playoffs. 12 finalists over the course of the season date head to head in each bracket - winner gets the LTR at the end of the championship.

Models

Quote: (06-25-2014 10:06 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Comment on their instagram pics a lot. I heard most models will tally up all the guys who comment and like their pictures and at the end of the month will go on a date with the two who contributed the most traffic.

Yeah, once upon a time hot girls rewarded guys for beta behaviors

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Models

i'm seeing one now. its been an interesting experience so far. her frame is rock fucking solid but i'm seeing some cracks in it. she is also foreign which is also contributing to my inability to get a solid read on her in general. luckily this is one who is also educated and experienced in things outside of the fashion industry which makes her more interesting to me. she is not my usual physical type either but i'm pressing on to see what happens.

the shit tests are frequent and strong. her desire to hold frame impeccable. her ability to keep herself as the one being pursued, admirable. but i am currently undertaking a strategy to change all of that. we shall see.

one thing is for sure, it aint like dating these millennial sluts

Models

Didn't take him long to get banned. I was waiting for it, especially after his last post that Atlantic mentioned.

Just read: "How to pickup models and get banned at the same time" - by Tuthmosis

Models

I've only dated a couple models and it was after/before they were into that but mqueen is right (shocker) if you're completely average, you're going to feel completely average and she's going to see that from a mile away, you have to step your life up. make more money, be exceptional at something. focus on you're career and take up interesting hobbies, game 7-8's and build a rotation, when you're fucking cuties on the reg and have shot going on the models will come.

Models

Quote: (06-25-2014 03:51 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

become a top photographer.

Seriously, is this a game forum or a make fun of pua books forum?

Eradicator gave the only actual answer to a legit question. Yes, many of us have tried R1 R2 L2 L1 Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, L1, R1, X, O, X and it didn't work (maybe b/c it was an Xbox controller?), but it's a good question.

How to land a model.

#1 find models
#2 game models

#1 is the hard one. I don't know any real models (my one "model" notch turned out to be a bit of a poser). Photography's a good idea. Becoming a promotional spokesperson or something like that could get you in contact with more models. Becoming a modeling agent? Becoming friends with a modeling agent?

I think all the game, brains, and experience on this board can do better than just making fun of the dumb advice.

Models

Hahaha how'd this guy get banned already? Don't even know if I should bother replying...

Been with lots of models to the point of "boredom" (takes certain specific looks to peak my interest now) and as a result possibly know models from every major modeling agency. Few insights... (since dude is already banned)
- Most "legit" models barely go out at night (more likely to find them at day parties, special events, etc) and the ones who don't go out at all will be in the general areas where modeling castings go on. (Met about 6 gorgeous models in the daytime who never go out)

- Most models who you see out and about ALOT are generally broke or borderline broke (which makes meeting a cool guy who can provide much more appealing)

- Models are HUMANS which results in a wide range of personalities. What most people MISINTERPRET these chicks as "boring" is many times the indifferent/standoffish vibe of them being so used to a skewed world/reality. It reminds me of anytime I'm out in the daytime and I sometimes am shocked at how medicore most chicks are. From, my personal experience if "your that guy" then you'll bring it out in the women. Majority of the models I meet are AWESOME and are willing to RAGE. At this level, their not insecure because they know "they're hot" and they're with a guy who encourages having fun.

P.S...IMO, most of the "legit" models more times than not aren't the best looking. (Supposedly one of the lesser known VS models was part of my social circle and one of the well-known ones used to be in my presence on a weekly basis...Which means she never stood out to me) Although you can tend to spot the "legit" models since they are more stylish.

P.S.S...Even after fooling around with "models" any other looks that peaks your interest will always still draw you in.

[Image: acb.jpg]

[Image: Fotor082814155.jpg]

Models

http://modelmayhem.com

Models

Quote: (06-26-2014 09:45 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

How to land a model.

#1 find models
#2 game models

#1 is the hard one.

Actually, no, finding models is easy. You just gotta go to where they are.

They're in Manhattan, specifically below midtown; Union Square, Greenwich Village, Alphabet City, SOHO, Tribeca, the Meatpacking District.

They're in Miami Beach.

They're in West LA, i.e., Hollywood Hils and flats, Venice, the Canyons, but not Brentwood, Pacific Palisades or Wilshire. Westwood definitely (both models and UCLA girls). But the problem here is, they're often actress wannabes, which presents its own nightmare re. gaming them. Actresses are the worst, trust me, as I was dumb enough to date a few.

They're also in Paris and Milan and London (catalogue models), but this is a US site, so there.

Being a photog is no guarantee you'll nail a model—far from it. Models are wise to losers who want to score them by posing as photographers. So unless you're established, they won't pay you attention.

It is easiest to game a model as a regular guy who just doesn't give a shit about their looks, than as someone in the industry.

Just my 2¢—but it comes from experience.

OneIdea

Models

Quote: (06-27-2014 09:11 AM)OneIdea Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2014 09:45 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

How to land a model.

#1 find models
#2 game models

#1 is the hard one.

Actually, no, finding models is easy. You just gotta go to where they are.

They're in Manhattan, specifically below midtown; Union Square, Greenwich Village, Alphabet City, SOHO, Tribeca, the Meatpacking District.

They're in Miami Beach.

They're in West LA, i.e., Hollywood Hils and flats, Venice, the Canyons, but not Brentwood, Pacific Palisades or Wilshire. Westwood definitely (both models and UCLA girls). But the problem here is, they're often actress wannabes, which presents its own nightmare re. gaming them. Actresses are the worst, trust me, as I was dumb enough to date a few.

They're also in Paris and Milan and London (catalogue models), but this is a US site, so there.

Being a photog is no guarantee you'll nail a model—far from it. Models are wise to losers who want to score them by posing as photographers. So unless you're established, they won't pay you attention.

It is easiest to game a model as a regular guy who just doesn't give a shit about their looks, than as someone in the industry.

Just my 2¢—but it comes from experience.

OneIdea

This is the beginning of a data sheet. Thanks, that was more than I was expecting from this thread.