rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta To Alpha, Sands Transformation and Reflections

So I wanted to start this thread to chronicle my change. In my past I have for the most part been beta. But with bouts of extreme alpha. It's never really been stable. (example: showing up to club with three girls stroking my beard, skipping the line, walking into the dj booth and then leaving by myself distraught after seeing a girl I like make out with another guy)

I've got my lifestyle on lock, but am trying to be more alpha. Just graduated. Trying to plan out my life. Living at home to save money with plans to be location independent soon. Working hard on breaking out of my depression by working on my health. But the transition has been difficult. Here's a few things Ive noticed:

Situational Alpha: On friday, went to pregame with a friend at her boyfriends south beach apartment. A few girls and guys were there pregaming. I show up and was catching up with my friend and then one of the girls was talking about travel and I mentioned something about the dead sea indirectly and went to the computer to change the music. Then I asked her why she'd been to Jordan and started listening to her stories while looking through the host's vinyls. Finally she was like "we should hang out" and i just pass her my phone because I was preoccupied with talking to a more attractive girl and then leave. It wasn't til after I left i realized I had gamed her without even wanting to. I wasn't even going to ever call her but then I was horny this morning so I did. How I keep this aloof alpha thing going? Anytime I have an intention to game a girl I become a beta provider-bragging blabbermouth.

Family: My family hasn't really been okay with my transition. Especially my mom. The less shit I take from other people the more "I break her heart" because Im no longer a "sweet boy". She hates my transition to long hair/beard and forced me to get a sissy metrosexual beard trim when I got back home. She has broken down crying recently, how do I deal this? My sisters are "princesses" so my red pill attitude (refusing to pussify my life for their existence to be more "pleasant") is construed as "disrespect"

Beta Orbiter Change Status: I am the guy with a million female friends. Started being more sexual and alpha around them. Im getting out of the friendzone with girls who I was a beta provider friend to for years. I've just been more sexual and have been outcome independent as I'll openly express things like "I need a bust a nut tonight, you want a part of it or not" One thing I've noticed though is I get the shit test "but you don't need this you have so many of your other girls", what does this even mean?

I'll keep updating this and try to put anything on her that has helped me as well as continuing asking for help. Thanks everyone.

It seems to me that that your "alpha" is overriding your situational circumstances.

With that being said, it's society that has the problem; a society you no longer relate to because you've transcended beyond it by seeing the truth for what it is and accepting it (swallowing the red pill)

Its frustrating to deal with but its better than living in denial.

I know you know this.

I wonder if getting your neurochemistry back in check (alleviating your depression) would help you put an end to your "beta provider bragging blabbermouth" tendencies and inconsistent behaviour.

Try and work on emulating men who are successful with women in the short run, but in the long run, addressing your mental and physical well being and letting go of your emotional baggage is the only way to lasting change.

Ditch the female friends and talk to women that you honestly find attractive instead. This will help you get out of your funk, just realize that only after you take action will you start to feel better, don't wait to feel better before approaching women you find attractive.

Work on cultivating mindfulness and a long term perspective on your development. It sounds like you're finally breaking through a lifetime of neuroses and limiting beliefs.

Good luck.

Thanks for posting this. Very inspirational to many of us.

Quote: (06-24-2014 06:10 PM)sand Wrote:  

Situational Alpha: On friday, went to pregame with a friend at her boyfriends south beach apartment. A few girls and guys were there pregaming. I show up and was catching up with my friend and then one of the girls was talking about travel and I mentioned something about the dead sea indirectly and went to the computer to change the music. Then I asked her why she'd been to Jordan and started listening to her stories while looking through the host's vinyls. Finally she was like "we should hang out" and i just pass her my phone because I was preoccupied with talking to a more attractive girl and then leave. It wasn't til after I left i realized I had gamed her without even wanting to. I wasn't even going to ever call her but then I was horny this morning so I did. How I keep this aloof alpha thing going? Anytime I have an intention to game a girl I become a beta provider-bragging blabbermouth.

This happens to me a lot. Game is best when you have no idea you're doing it, or if you're at best relaxed. My notch count isn't high, but I've been with some quality girls. The only thing is I can't remember what I did to get with them since I didn't feel like I was consciously gaming them. The situation and my attitude and their openness to be with me just all lined up well, but above all I must've done something right.

I find that any time I consciously think about game or stay in my head about what I'll say to a girl, I fuck up. Girls are really good at reading body language and if something doesn't seem natural then they can tell. Part of the reason why I struggle with Game is that a lot of the direct methods or the fashion styles just don't work for me and I don't feel myself when doing them. Could I get laid more if I dress up like Mystery and copy his spiel? Possibly. But there's also a higher chance of it fucking up since I'm not being myself. I prefer indirect or aloof game since it fits in more with my personality, but that also runs of the risk of getting you friend-zoned or having the girl walk off since you might not escalate quickly, if at all.

In your situation you said that the first girl gave you her number while you were talking to a hotter girl. Chances are since the number-close girl wasn't the most attractive girl there you could be more relaxed around her and also cut the neediness by not feeling like it was now or never to get into her pants. Just pretend every girl you're talking to is 3 SMV points lower than she really is, or just straight up treat her like a guy friend, and I guarantee it'll help knock her off her pedestal and allow you to maintain the frame and game her without seeming like you're overdoing it.

Quote: (06-24-2014 06:10 PM)sand Wrote:  

Family: My family hasn't really been okay with my transition. Especially my mom. The less shit I take from other people the more "I break her heart" because Im no longer a "sweet boy". She hates my transition to long hair/beard and forced me to get a sissy metrosexual beard trim when I got back home. She has broken down crying recently, how do I deal this? My sisters are "princesses" so my red pill attitude (refusing to pussify my life for their existence to be more "pleasant") is construed as "disrespect"

this means you are doing things right. what did you expect? this transition to go smoothly? come on.

continue to self-improve no matter what. you might want to look into getting your own place.

also rememeber. they're still your family, you need to treat them as such. when they realize you still love them and nothing has changed for them, they'll get over it.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Seems alright, just be aware that you don't necesserily have to hurt other people in order to be Alpha.

Amused Mastery Game works excellent on family women I found. There is a way to put it so that they are not hurt or sad about it. I have had shocked responses to my Red Pill from family, but found that they actually respect me more even if they do not agree on all points.

It also seems that you are a bit try-hard to be extra-Alpha, which is not necessary. After some time you might find that you just unleash a better more masculine version of yourself. That version is different with everyone - with one guy it might be the loud and charismatic guy, while with others it might be a silent strong type. Both are Alphas and attract women - just differently.