rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching women is sexual harassment now..

Saw this on /r/theredpill and just thought it was absolutely ridiculous. Apparently stopping and talking to a woman on the street should be classified as sexual harassment! I bet 99% of the signatures are from whales who are jealous because they've never been hit on before.

https://www.change.org/petitions/youtube...-channel-2
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...e_channel/

These are damaged women trying to throw sand in the gears of the human mating ritual. If people really listened to these broads and gave them what they wanted, the human race would die out.

Take care of those titties for me.

This doesn't surprise me. I remember there was an image of a scanned newspaper article posted on /r/theredpill a while back about a woman calling the police because a guy said "Hello" to her on the street.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote:Quote:

Learn to be a gentleman, not a jerk

My Hamster translator is buzzing;

[Image: hamster-wheel+financial+translation.jpg]

Translation: "ewww, you're ugly. Dont hit on me

This reminds me of an epic video that good looking loser posted in the Funniest Rejections Thread.

Quote: (04-20-2014 08:30 AM)good looking loser Wrote:  

Its only sexual harassment if:
1. The accused man isn't attractive.
2. The woman complaining is jealous.

Quote: (06-21-2014 06:14 PM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

This reminds me of an epic video that good looking loser posted in the Funniest Rejections Thread.

Quote: (04-20-2014 08:30 AM)good looking loser Wrote:  

God damn that was hilarious. I could hear the turbos spooling up in her hamster as she went from "hello" to "you're gonna get me pregnant and leave me" in 2.4 seconds.

They're now beating up on Simple Pickup? Too bad you're not getting approached. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Come on, Simple Pickup isn't street game, it's street performing.

Also, there's a huge burden of proof in any criminal case. Do these people REALLY think that they can take someone to court for approaching them on the street and win? Maybe if you constantly video people, which is a felony in some states without permission.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Julie Mastrine:
[Image: julie1_2.jpg]

Quote: (06-21-2014 05:38 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Saw this on /r/theredpill and just thought it was absolutely ridiculous. Apparently stopping and talking to a woman on the street should be classified as sexual harassment! I bet 99% of the signatures are from whales who are jealous because they've never been hit on before.

https://www.change.org/petitions/youtube...-channel-2
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...e_channel/

It's the age we live in (at least in The US). If you're sexually attracted to a woman, you are a womanizing pig who sees females as nothing more than objects.

Quote: (06-21-2014 10:44 PM)zaqan Wrote:  

Julie Mastrine:
[Image: julie1_2.jpg]

WB

Take care of those titties for me.